It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands in Afghanistan protest now-suspended plan to burn Korans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by oozyism

How is what i said a assumption?
Its the flat out truth..

Just a guess but being that you assumed that any of this is because he is Muslim or represent Muslims. It sounds like a cultural thing to me, not a religious thing. Not all Muslims are like this. I know a Christian that believes it is ok to slaughter thousands of innocent women and children because he thinks God told him too. Should I assume anything about Christians based on this singular experience or is it possible that he is like that for more reasons than his religion?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

i have never meet a muslim yet that doesn't snub his nose at women .
of course i live in a state where i dont see to many Arabic people...

I do not know any Muslims that are Arabic. Please do not fall for these kinds of tactics. A country and its people are different from a religion and its people.

Is Iraq an Arab Country?
hnn.us...

Islam Online reports a heated debate in Iraq and in the Interim Governing Council over whether Iraq should be identified in the Fundamental Law (the interim constitution) as an Arab state. Iraq's population is about 24 million, probably. Some 65 percent or 15.6 million are Shiite Arabs. Another 15 percent or 3.6 million are Sunni Arabs. That's 80 percent of the country.

So what your saying is if 80% of Americans should not be called Americans?

Read the stats ....80% of the country of Iraq is Arab lol
that makes them ARABIC!!!

So don't preach at me falling for these kind of tactics when i am just telling the truth. lol

Is is a Muslim Arabic doctor from Iraq..
I know the man i should know lol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

reply to post by oozyism

Its the flat out truth..

Just a guess but being that you assumed that any of this is because he is Muslim or represent Muslims. It sounds like a cultural thing to me, not a religious thing. Not all Muslims are like this. I know a Christian that believes it is ok to slaughter thousands of innocent women and children because he thinks God told him too. Should I assume anything about Christians based on this singular experience or is it possible that he is like that for more reasons than his religion?

Di you read the rest of my post that you quoted?

its his religion.
HE will flat out tell you why he makes them do it.
as i said you are trying to argue something my wife has put up with for a year cause she cant find another job in her field lol

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Its the flat out truth..

OK

No woman nurse or worker is allowed to touch or look him in the eye's.

zzz.. do you still work there/I mean your wife? Is he a doctor? What is his job? Is he a patient?

and stand up against the wall to let him pass.

OK, answer the above questions first then we will continue.

THAT IS 100% FACT ..
i can give you the doctors name and phone number ask the other nurse's if ya want.

I want your wife's number.

I asked him Personally..why do you make my wife act like a servant instead of a equal?
He said it was against t his teaching of the quran.
If my wife touched him..even his hand..it was the same as cheating on his wife.
If my wife or other women look him in the eye's...its same as cheating on his wife.
and they had to stand up against the wall cause in his religion woman are to serve man not stand in there way.

I want to know if you or your wife still works with this man you are talking about.

AND YES that is his exact word's ..and we as Americans pay for these backward 7th century to go to school here with grants and other crap for foreign aid.
go figure more political politeness lol

There are assholes in every society and every religion

Do you want me to name some assholes who follow Christianity, or who are Americans, or who are blablablablabla.. You get what I mean right..

But please, do answer my question, I'm interested now with your story.

edit on 13-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Is Iraq an Arab Country?
hnn.us...

Islam Online reports a heated debate in Iraq and in the Interim Governing Council over whether Iraq should be identified in the Fundamental Law (the interim constitution) as an Arab state. Iraq's population is about 24 million, probably. Some 65 percent or 15.6 million are Shiite Arabs. Another 15 percent or 3.6 million are Sunni Arabs. That's 80 percent of the country.

So what your saying is if 80% of Americans should not be called Americans?

Read the stats ....80% of the country of Iraq is Arab lol
that makes them ARABIC!!!

So don't preach at me falling for these kind of tactics when i am just telling the truth. lol

Is is a Muslim Arabic doctor from Iraq..
I know the man i should know lol

What I am saying is that every Muslim I know was born in America. Please do not assume. Please do not go on and on and on and on about whatever you assumed. Please do not arrogantly laugh about what you assumed you proved when you really did not understand what I said.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Di you read the rest of my post that you quoted?

its his religion.
HE will flat out tell you why he makes them do it.
as i said you are trying to argue something my wife has put up with for a year cause she cant find another job in her field lol

Yes I did read your post. Abortion clinic bombers will flat out tell you they are Christian and that is why they try to kill innocent people. He is one guy and he can be a jerk all he wants and blame his religion for it as well but that does not make it true. Why do you give this one man so much power and so much credit? Why is it that the fact that the Muslims I know that do not behave this way do not count?

Why is your second hand Muslim more important than mine?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Jenadots

They never asked us to be there in the first place, and the didn't ask for our brand of 'foreign aid'. All they want is for us to stop killing their people, stop destroying their country and get the hell out of there.

Tell you what, why don't I come and trash your home and beat up your loved ones and lay claim to your assets, on the pretext that I'm protecting myself and helping you? Something tells me you would not agree!

How do you explain the attacks prior to the invasion of Afghanistan? What a short memory people have it amazes me sometimes. In case you were unaware the attacks and the hatred of the west started long before the Afgan invasion. All the invasion was is further escalation in an ongoing conflict started hundreds of years ago.

The western world may have a short memory but i assure you they do not, They are well aware of the conflicts of the past and contrary to your beliefs this didn't start do to an invasion of Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
How do you explain the attacks prior to the invasion of Afghanistan? What a short memory people have it amazes me sometimes.

What about the unwanted American's imperialistic military involvement in the middle east before the attacks before the invasion? Sometimes it amazes me how little people know about how America goes around pissing on any nation they want and then cry like little girls when someone finally gets fed up and strikes back a little.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

but, but 9/11 happened when apparently some Arabs hijacked some planes, and apparently the US defense system was not able to take down, or neutralize those planes.

Are you seriously suggesting the US was not capable of defending itself? When they spend more money on defense purposes than the whole world combined. So what that means is that every nation's defend budget combined, including China's and Russia's, doesn't surpass the US's defense budget.

Do you understand how idiotic that sounds, hence couple of passenger planes with no defense mechanism, nor any offense mechanism, and the US couldn't neutralize them.. Ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa..

You can fall for their lies, but most of us won't..

By the way, since apparently it was some Arabs who hijacked the planes, and apparently non of them were Afghans, why didn't the US invade the countries where those Arabs came from? Like some of them were actually Europeans lol.. Wait, wait never mind, Both Europe and the Arab world is under the US empire, so it was an inside job, it wasn't Afghanistan which harbored those terrorists, but Europe, hence they came from Europe, and Arabian countries, hence they came from Arabia.

To conclude, Afghanistan + Iraq (with a revolutionized puppet) was one of few countries that had true independence (Iran still has that independence). Iraq didn't have independence for long, because Saddam was also a US puppet, until he change, for what ever reason, non of my concern, his actions speaks louder than anyone's words.

Atta was one of the 19 hijackers who pulled out the scariest terror attacks ever on American soil.

my.opera.com...

Bin Laden denied any connection to the attacks. Nevertheless he was unofficially accused of being the mastermind behind the attacks. The 19 hijackers were all killed in the crashes. This much we know. Much else remains a mystery.

my.opera.com...

At the Technical University of Hamburg where Atta was studying for his degree in urban planning. He often criticized the modern skyscrapers and thought they were disrupting the fabric of ancient cities by blocking community streets and altering the skyline.

This man lived in Europe, he drank, he smoked, he even took cocain apparently blablabla..

He sounds more like an European than a Muslim to me. That being said, my point is clear, that there were men from Europe, non of them from Afghanistan.

Read the book "Welcome to Terrorland", it is very interesting, and will give you a little more detail in regards to the terrorists at hand. Apparently being the key

edit on 13-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

what part of Arabic Muslim from Iraq did i misconstrue?

so i still dont get what your saying lol

i said exactly what i said..
he is A ARABIC MUSLIM from IRAQ..that is a doctor in the usa lol

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Sounds very unusual indeed, very unusual.

Me, I work with lots of muslims, and non of them act that way at all.

Its odd that this guy acts like the stereotype someone who hates muslims would want to portray, don't you think?

Why does she still work there if she - and you - hate him so much?

I know I wouldn't if someone behaved like that to me. I'd rather be unemployed.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Curiousisall

what part of Arabic Muslim from Iraq did i misconstrue?

so i still dont get what your saying lol

i said exactly what i said..
he is A ARABIC MUSLIM from IRAQ..that is a doctor in the usa lol

I am really not sure what you are trying to argue. I never once contested the idea or the claim that the man you are talking about is Arab or Muslim. In fact, I directly addressed it. I am not sure what you are bent out of shape about.

What part of he does not represent all Muslims and not all Muslims are Arabs did I misconstrue?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Meet Atta

1. In Venice Florida, Mohamed Atta lived for two months with an American stripper/lingerie model named Amanda Keller.

2. Atta loved to party. He was out with Keller nearly every night they were together. He was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore expensive jewelry.

3. According to Keller, Atta loved pork chops and was a big Beastie Boys fan.

4. Keller dumped him after he embarrassed her at a night club by dancing, poorly, atop a speaker.
5. Atta revenged himself later on Keller by returning to the apartment they’d shared and killing her cat and kittens, disemboweling and dismembering them in her apartment for her to find.

6. In Miami, Atta consorted with women known to be linked to the Mafia.

my.opera.com...

Yes we are talking about the same Atta, Mohammad Atta, the terrorist guy.. What a Muslim he was

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Sounds very unusual indeed, very unusual.

Me, I work with lots of muslims, and non of them act that way at all.

Its odd that this guy acts like the stereotype someone who hates muslims would want to portray, don't you think?

Why does she still work there if she - and you - hate him so much?

I know I wouldn't if someone behaved like that to me. I'd rather be unemployed.

I don't "HATE" anyone man.

No she doesn't work there she found another job last week finally.

Of course it's easy to say you would rather be unemployed until you realize u got kids to feed and a roof to pay for .

As for stereotype ..i find it funny too cause he is the stereotype.

Do i dislike the Muslim religion ? yes
Do i dislike any religion? yes

Do i threaten to kill people as radical Muslim's do if i don't get my way in life? NO
Do i threaten to do terrorist act's to there innocent aka good Muslim follower's for not being atheist?NO

if you understand what i am saying it's cool.
in a town where the population is less than 5 thousand with 3 doctor offices near by ..you just don't quit a job cause it makes you feel better if ya get my point.

The whole beef with me is cause i said he is a arabic muslim from iraq which is the honest truth.

Oh and the one of the other doctors in this town is arabic muslim don't know if its iraq or not too..go figure lol
But he got put in jail..i can even give u new paper clip.
He beat his wife to a pulp for not wearing her Vail.
then 1 week after he got out on bail a nurse in his office touched him while handing her paperwork..and he chased her out of the office throwing books and anything he could find at her..
he went to jail again lol

What i am saying is i live in a small hick town as i said... and i got no idea why we are the only town in America with these stereotype here.
It has to be going on elsewhere also.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No she doesn't work there she found another job last week finally.

Just last week? How convinient!

Of course it's easy to say you would rather be unemployed until you realize u got kids to feed and a roof to pay for .

Have been there and done it.

Oh and the one of the other doctors in this town is arabic muslim don't know if its iraq or not too..go figure lol
But he got put in jail..i can even give u new paper clip.
He beat his wife to a pulp for not wearing her Vail.
then 1 week after he got out on bail a nurse in his office touched him while handing her paperwork..and he chased her out of the office throwing books and anything he could find at her..
he went to jail again lol

Damn. Imagine that. Two of them in one town with less than 5000 people in it acting in a manner that someone who wants to promote bad feelings against muslims would say they'd act!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

if the truth give's you bad feeling and you feel it promotes it to.
your might be in the wrong line of work as conspiracy mod.
to be honest lol

cause i speak is 100% the truth and i am not bias toward any religion.

btw i know a jewish guy that hordes his money to..
but this is not a thread on Jewish people btw lol
that is a joke lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh poodle doodle doo someone on the internet doesnt accept my credibility

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join