It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I heard that mars which is now destroyed was once used as a battlestation for wars in space between ET's when human civilization was not existing.The planets between which war was fought were nibiru or the planet-X and Some other planet.As the war was with high tech wepons it caused destruction of mars and nibiru went on its orbit which is extremely far away from normal planets orbits extending nearly to the end of solar system.

What do you guys think about this???

And it must have been one of those civilizations came here to rebuild theirs as they require gold to do it and slaves to mine gold for them so they created humans and taught them agriculture and other life skills.May be thats the reason why mars in every ancient civilization history resembles war and destruction.
edit on 4-4-2011 by sauryon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

Who knows dude may be ur right

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by linliangtai
reply to post by alphaMegas

Try me. I promise you I won't say anything bad about your images. I studied many Martian fossils. They are displayed in my website wretchfossil.blogspot.com...
and in my albums wretch.cc...

i just went through your wretch albums...
are you eyeing for your Ph.D. on this?

anyway, correct me if im wrong you're the expert on fossils,
these fossils, some of them came crashing to earth as meteorites hundreds maybe millions of years back are they already in that fossilized form when they were blasted from Mars atmosphere?

as you stated mars is or was littered with bodies in an extinction event, maybe just what happened here on earth that caused the extinction of dinos, would mean to imply that some sort of civilizations, millions of years ahead of our civilization, ours is only a few thousand years old and homosapiens sapiens , that's us i supposed, are only milliseconds old in the evolutionary clock, have existed in mars before that event and millions more before they were blasted for how could they be fossilized in form?

and the similarities of those nano-cellular structures you studied between us humans and martian only indicates that we are one and the same?

could there be survivors that might have further evolved after that mass extinction?

the images i told you , once i reformatted them, i'll u2u...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sauryon
I heard that mars which is now destroyed was once used as a battlestation for wars in space between ET's when human civilization was not existing.The planets between which war was fought were nibiru or the planet-X and Some other planet.As the war was with high tech wepons it caused destruction of mars and nibiru went on its orbit which is extremely far away from normal planets orbits extending nearly to the end of solar system.

What do you guys think about this???

And it must have been one of those civilizations came here to rebuild theirs as they require gold to do it and slaves to mine gold for them so they created humans and taught them agriculture and other life skills.May be thats the reason why mars in every ancient civilization history resembles war and destruction.
edit on 4-4-2011 by sauryon because: (no reason given)

very much a Sitchins' trademark (MHRIP) . But yes, for me even if it may not be his original, as others would vehemently claim, could very well be a much more sensible scenario.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
but with google as my imaging source, not acceptable to most ,"experts" even branded them useless...ridiculous and unreliable...well
Well, why don't you use other sources?

I use Google to find the places, but I use other sources for the images.

Would you happy with analysing a photocopy of a hand written document instead of the original, when you had the possibility of looking at the original?

It doesn't cost a thing (besides time) to get those images from the real sources, why don't you do it?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have yet to see anything that really looks like a recognisable fossil on Mars, do you have any photos of some Martian fossils that are not from meteorites?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sauryon

That looks like too much work just to get gold from Earth.

If they were so advanced why not use machines to do that work?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here is a frog on Mars: www.wretch.cc...
Here is a monster dog on Mars:
www.wretch.cc...
Here is a kitten skull on Mars:
www.wretch.cc...
Here is a Martian heart under Phoenix Lander:
www.wretch.cc...
Here is a limb cross section on Mars:
www.wretch.cc...
Study also the next few photos

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i find it funny that black holes never get the attention they deserve. yeah they have an incredible gravitational pull, but have you ever heard of white holes, they only spew stuff out. so you got one hole that sucks everything in, an other holes only spew everything out. their called white holes cause you can see the light coming out. hmmm can you say alien highway?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The following are some photos the Mars rovers took, uploaded on Richard Hoagland's site: www.enterprisemission.com...

Notice the white stuff:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a7d88e07c7a.jpg[/atsimg]

" Thus, it was with some fanfare that NASA, on July 31, 2008, officially announced that Phoenix had finally, chemically, detected liquid water in its Martian arctic soils (as melted ice ...) -- making this, at least, the fifth time that "detection of water on Mars" has been officially announced by NASA! "

Fossilized plant on Mars:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab2bd11daf73.jpg[/atsimg]

Fossil #2:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/702c08964cce.jpg[/atsimg]

"Blueberry rocks":
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bb0be75b35b.jpg[/atsimg]

Some strange formations:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/250790fda0fc.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e9ac8d80ce6.jpg[/atsimg]

Artificial? Part of a structure or mechanism?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c3be9a4d3e2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0251a6c049c1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07620d201a70.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/870370e0ec71.jpg[/atsimg]

Ugh looks like I have to make those last ones smaller in order to fit, stupid crap, I'll do it tomorrow.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I have yet to see anything that really looks like a recognisable fossil on Mars, do you have any photos of some Martian fossils that are not from meteorites?

Did you forget this thread?

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What if Civilizaton started on Mars first, then explored earth. They sent a coloney to earth and genetically made the first humans, Just like the ancient astronaut theory. Hell the annunaki or "the gods" could have been from mars that destroyed themselves with "Natural Nuclear Blast on Mars? ". Maybe that is why mars is referred to as "War" so much, they wiped them selves out.

www.foxnews.com...

regarding nuclear blast

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by csinvis

Anything is possible.

Don't count on NASA or the government to disclose the truth though. "We can't handle it".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by csinvis
What if Civilizaton started on Mars first, then explored earth. They sent a coloney to earth and genetically made the first humans, Just like the ancient astronaut theory. Hell the annunaki or "the gods" could have been from mars that destroyed themselves with "Natural Nuclear Blast on Mars? ". Maybe that is why mars is referred to as "War" so much, they wiped them selves out.

www.foxnews.com...

regarding nuclear blast

Martians could have explored Earth, but they did not colonize Earth, because no humans could do that--interplanetary colonization.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I know nothing about nuclear blast on Mars or Earth. However, I know nuclear power--not electricity generated from nuclear power--have been used DIRECTLY, not as electricity, by humans for humerous times on Mars and on Earth before modern times.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by csinvis

You are correct for some extent but the civilization didnot start on mars they came from some other galaxy and colonized mars and after that they came to earth for colonization.they built a mother ship called nibiru or planet-x which takes about 22000 years for on revolution around sun.They built it and came here on it.

Read this

sauryon.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
not sure about this but wasn't there a thread on here before of how Mars was colonized but they wiped themselves out with nuclear technology? Maybe it dealt with our own ancient nukes.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

dude nice question
(1)They were of royal blood and hence were lazy naturally.They needed slaves to do their work so they created humans.
(2)Their mother ship on which they came to our glalxy was a planet itself.And as mentioned in ancient hindu works which is one of most ancient the gods(which were anunaki) used to fly in some different things different than our planes made from different materials.

Hence may be they might not have known of machine type but they have their own technology

Here is link for what is said

sauryon.
edit on 5-4-2011 by sauryon because: just wanna make a change

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow....I love these threads about life on other planets and in particular the evidence that goes with it. Evidence you say....Yes...cold hard evidence. If you think of it is shameful that NASA doesn't speak a sensible word aabout all those pictures of aartificial structures, skulls and other anomalities.

Yessterday I felt like watching a sci-fi film and my choice felt on Starwars : The revenge of the Sith. In one of the pictures shown I see a skull laying about that has a strong resemblance to the helmet of the militairy troopers in the starwars film. Also these sand pyramids gave me the idea that they could be the burried remains of a crashed battleship. It certainly look like as if something terrible had happened on that planet and whipped out most of everything walking on the surface.

NASA should show us the material they collected from these interesting places like the abandoned cities....I bet NASA have sent some of reconaisance robot to check those places out but kept the results secret from us. There are so many interesting places to investigate on Mars but what is NASA doing...they sent information gatherers into the middle of dessserts...?! I don't buy it..they are that ignorent and stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No, I just do not see anything that really looks like a recognisable fossil on Mars, on that thread or anywhere else.

And that includes the things I have found that I think look strange or like something recognisable.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join