It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the talk of Mossads alleged involvement in the 9/11 attacks banned from this site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

With respect, the thread that was deleted was talking about a BBC correspondent suggesting Mossad's involvement in 9/11. You have linked me to a hoax thread which wasn't talking about the BBC correspondent.

Am I to assume that the BBC correspondent in the video in the thread that was deleted is a known hoaxer or that that the notion Mossad was involved is perceived as a hoax by ATS?

Given the outlandish nature of most threads on ATS, especially those in the 9/11 forum, can we not talk about the video of the BBC correspondent suggesting Mossad's involvement in 9/11?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Here is one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your link hellmutt, I have looked at this thread and there is no mention of the video that was on the thread that we are talking about. Just to clarify are you saying that all Mossad alleged involvement with 9/11 should be talked about on a hoax thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am puzzled by this. I didn't realise ATS view the Mossad connection as a hoax. So, I hope for some clarity here too.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
I am puzzled by this. I didn't realise ATS view the Mossad connection as a hoax. So, I hope for some clarity here too.

I have just been looking at the thread that hellmutt just gave us, the thread was moved, it looks like, because of the way the OP showed a bias to attacking 'jews' I suppose the thread didn't get binned because some very respected members were debating the topic.

IMHO there is ample evidence to suggest a conspiracy in regards to Mossads involvement to the attack on the twin towers, to label everything as a hoax creates more mystery? it could be the hellmutt gave us the wrong link.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Actually, between sending such threads either to the garbage bin or to HOAX, it does begin to look like there is a negative bias, dislike or "unwritten" policy against such threads on the part of ATS.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by wayno]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Actually, between sending such threads either to the garbage bin or to HOAX, it does begin to look like their is a negative bias, dislike or "unwritten" policy against such threads on the part ATS.

There is not. If a duplicate thread is created, it is usually trashed. This happens for ANY topic. It has nothing to do with Mossad and how staff views Mossad, especially since all staff hold varying opinions on just about any subject.

If you ever have any issues with this matter or any matter use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion Form located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

[edit on September 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Agreed, but I haven't found the original thread containing the video of the BBC correspondent. The thread the moderator linked us to would suggest that all mention of Mossad involved in 9/11 is considered a hoax by ATS which would seriously undermine the credibility of this site.

If the BBC correspondent is a known hoaxer, then I could understand, but at the moment I am left with the impression I state above.

Someone needs to clear this up.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

But this was a thread about a BBC correspondent that hadn't been discussed in the thread the other moderator linked us to.

Can we re-post the video and discuss it without fear of it being removed. I have searched high and low and haven't found another thread mentioning this video.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, I'm not saying that.

The thread author should either file a complaint or contact the mod who trashed the thread, if they want to dispute the trashing of the thread. No threads are moved anywhere without a u2u being sent to the thread author. Maybe they have spoken to each other already?

Btw, there are almost 10 million posts in here, so I can't possibly know them all. Use the search funktion, or search on Google or whatever prefered search engine, and include "abovetopsecret" as one of the keywords. If you find it, you can reply to it. If no such topic exist, you can start it. Read the T&C, and then you'll know what is allowed or not. A move to the trash bin is free of charge, and always for a reason, sensorship not being one of those reasons.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Do you want to re-post it?

I have looked and couldn't find any other mention of this video.

Edit: If we do post this video, will it be moved into the hoax section? We were linked to an existing hoax thread, so just wondering.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh this is still going...just make a new thread OP since it has not been covered before. Why argue over it and get post banned.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If in fact the topic you want to discuss has not been started, than start the thread. If it is a duplicate, it will be either closed & redirected or trashed. If it is proven to be a HOAX, it will be moved to the HOAX forum.

Just follow ATS Terms and Conditions of Use.

Again, if you have issues with how an action was taken on a thread or post, contact staff using the ATS Complaint/Suggestion Form.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Do you want to re-post it?

I have looked and couldn't find any other mention of this video.

Edit: If we do post this video, will it be moved into the hoax section? We were linked to an existing hoax thread, so just wondering.

It appears the hellmutt may have been a little too quick in offering us the site and in turn we have got our wires crossed. I am not going to repost the video, because it wouldn't be right taking the credit for someone elses work. However I will contribute to it if you would like to go ahead and post it.

The video is in this thread and I can supply ample of evidence to suggest that Mosad are involved.

For the record I have nothing against jews and this is not a thread attacking jews. It is about mossad and their alleged involvement in the attacks of 9/11.

BTW just been reading your billion pound news thread very good and something I am always pondering its a joke!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
If it is a duplicate, it will be either closed & redirected or trashed. If it is proven to be a HOAX, it will be moved to the HOAX forum.

greeneyedleo, as we cannot find any thread in relation to the video original posted, the only reason it could have been moved is because it was a hoax but I just don't see how the video I posted on page 1 of this thread can be a hoax especially since the person being interviewed is a BBC correspondent?

Is there anyway of finding out who closed it? do you think it may have been a glitch on the system? I am not trying to cause trouble here I am just asking as it looks a little strange that this thread just goes by the 404 without probable cause.

Again, if you have issues with how an action was taken on a thread or post, contact staff using the complaint form.

I am not complaining I am just baffled?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Relax man, here I made the thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... Free to discuss now...enjoy and dont take things seriously. Just relax and let the talks start

If it will get closed or hoaxed again then what can one do, its not our website they can choose what to discuss here and what not too. Let it go man.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
In my humble opinion it's not that its banned but there are a number of posters who are going to claim it's a hoax unless you can absolutely prove it.

Since not even our own government wants to attempt proving who pulled off 9-11 in a court of law, proving the Mossad did here on ATS is impossible.

I have never seen one of these Mossad did it threads not end up being moved to the hoax bin eventually.

I won't say it's entirely unfair because standards of proof being standards of proof, if your original piece claims that it is absolute proof that the Mossad did it, if you can't then establish that claim it will get moved to the Hoax bin.

Conversely questioning if the Mossad did it, without making a claim of absolute proof, would just end up being a discussion thread that likely would not get moved to the Hoax Bin.

Examples:

Proof the Mossad carried out 9-11!

(This will end up in the hoax bin)

Did the Mossad participate in 9-11!

(This won't as it's a question not a statement)

So if you really want to discuss it, don't put it forward as an absolute or claim you have proof.

That's my take on the situation.

I can prove I had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If a thread is closed, you will still see it. If it is trashed, staff can still see it. Please file a complaint in regards to this and staff will look into it.

This thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join