It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

........What?

What are you saying here? You were told the rapture was nonsense? but it's real and demons, darkness and a trumpet for those who can hear it's sounds are coming.?

........What?

[edit on 7/9/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Okay, this kinda popped into my head as I was reading the thread, and, damn if I couldnt help posting it...lol...

Just remember folks, when you wake up on the 9th, just don't think of anything and we will have avoided certain destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You know, if they ever invent time travel we should go back and make sure the person known as Jesus is put in jail for life and not put to death. Maybe all this would have died out by now without a martyr and the world would be a better place.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wonder what the trumpets will be playing....

Do you think they take requests? I'd like to hear "Fly me to the Moon" as I ascend to heaven or the mother ship, or that great ball of Gouda in the sky.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I would love the rapture to happen.. lets just get this started I would want to stay behind to fight the war between good and evil. witness history . Then I remember it has been predicted before many of times all with dissapointing outcomes. all the Best STORYS either have a happy ending or ends with a big bang.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

i'm looking forward either way.

I hope the trumpets will be playing "Take me up to the spirit in the sky"

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

That's a good one. I hope Jesus serenades me with "Come Fly with Me" by Sinatra when we get out of earshot of the seven trumpets.

Obligatory 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

But i'm sure some website has an idea. Heres some good advice. Speculation is just that. Speculation. Just be ready.

Take care.

link   
beem me up scotty (do you think god a a sense of humor?)

link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Hehe, indeed that would be great.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImSAFEinNebraska
beem me up scotty (do you think god a a sense of humor?)

I hope so. Or I'm screwed.

Obligatory 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Prediction is pointless.

If you are wrong you are wrong. And many people have been wrong over many centuries.

If you are right, you are not around to say so.

Why bother?

Also I don't think it is up to humans to predict anything.

As for the rapture.....that is another question entirely. I will just say that I believe a lot of people who believe in the "rapture" would not actually qualifiy for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What about the two witnesses? I see no mention of them anywhere on the link. In order for the seventh trumpet to happen the sixth trumpet has to happen first. Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two lampstands, standing before the God of the earth. Rev 11:6 These have the authority to shut up the heaven, that no rain may rain in the days of their prophecy. And they have authority over the waters, to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire. None of this has happened yet, we'd know if these things were happening. Perhaps the disaster in the Gulf is the beginning.Rev 11:7 And when they complete their witness, the beast coming up out of the abyss will make war with them, and will overcome them, and will kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their bodies will be on the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom, and Egypt, where our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And some from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will see their dead bodies three days and a half; and they do not allow their dead bodies to be put in tombs.
Rev 11:10 And those living on the earth will rejoice over them, and will make merry. And they will send one another gifts, because these two prophets tormented those living on the earth.
None of this has happened yet.
www.onlinebible.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am a Christian, but I tell you this. If there is rapture, then I for one hope that I am left out from that. I dont want to ride out the apocalypse safe and happy while the rest of humanity gets shredded by its own hatred. I want to be here, I want to bare witness, and I want to get elbow deep in the guts of deamons.
I have no respect for those who would rather cower under the wings of angels, than face the deamons of hell and march over thier broken skulls. All my life I have done spiritual battle with diseased souls, and fought with passive tools like kindness and forgiveness.I have had to tread down my every instinct to destroy and kill the great enemy's emmisaries on this earth, even when I have been within killing distance. It has been difficult, and fustrating.
I want my God to allow me a measure of his vengance, so that I can finaly take up weapons more immediate and visceral against the great enemy, so that I can crush ,rend and maim the hellspawn in the name of heaven. I would rather God made me a weapon of war than an observer and a pacifist.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
What about the two witnesses? I see no mention of them anywhere on the link.

David Icke.
Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I am a Christian, but I tell you this. If there is rapture, then I for one hope that I am left out from that. I dont want to ride out the apocalypse safe and happy while the rest of humanity gets shredded by its own hatred. I want to be here, I want to bare witness, and I want to get elbow deep in the guts of deamons.
I have no respect for those who would rather cower under the wings of angels, than face the deamons of hell and march over thier broken skulls. All my life I have done spiritual battle with diseased souls, and fought with passive tools like kindness and forgiveness.I have had to tread down my every instinct to destroy and kill the great enemy's emmisaries on this earth, even when I have been within killing distance. It has been difficult, and fustrating. I want my God to allow me a measure of his vengance, so that I can finaly take up weapons more immediate and visceral against the great enemy, so that I can crush ,rend and maim the hellspawn in the name of heaven. I would rather God made me a weapon of war than an observer and a pacifist.

you say that now but just wait til you see what they look like. instead of cowering in fear underneath wings of angels, you'll be doing it behind half eaten rotting corpse. you'll watch as the people around you get incinerated. they'll gut you like fishes and save your flesh for later. this war isn't meant to be won by mortals, not even your god can save you without dematerializing you. you are so fragile and pathetic compared to us. you'll be praying to god for an easy way out you insect. the manner in which you speak of an enemy you have never met is blasphemy.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Oh dear.. This is not good.

Saturday is the Phoenix's first home game in 2 weeks. I was starting to get with drawls.

I don't want to miss this.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Darn it...
I wanted to buy a new car...guess I will just throw the money out the window.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Isn't it strange the same people who laugh at end of world predictions and fortune-tellers take economists seriously.

DOH!

Again, no one knows when the end will come.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
only the nonbelievers will be left on the earth; so those are the ones that will deny it happened

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join