It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien appears during live TV South America August 8 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by DevilJonah

DevilJonah.....

Please be careful.....

You can get banned for knowingly posting a hoax.

I know that's why I actually said in there that it's not real.

See Thread Here

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
hmmm, if extraterrestrials are wandering around nude on people's patios i dont think we need to really worry about them.... unless its all part of their sinister plan...............

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't know enough about fake pictures and videos to say anything, except that there have been a lot of fakes over the years. I don't believe for a minute that they ALL are, of course, or that all the witnesses are lying, hoaxing or mistaken. Far from it. I believe that were are being visited by aliens but by no means every report that I see.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Cool video btw S+F they match anatomy and size to my own experiences. If its fake they've done their homework OR......they have witnessed them for real and just don't reralise it
which is even funnier. A hoaxer who doesn't realise he's had a Anal Probe

When the Alien begins his stride, is that a stealth saucer I see or a trick of the eye .

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

This stick figure looks the same as these two stick figures caught on a home CCTV System. I made a thread on it "Stick figures caught on video surveillance footage"

The movement looks the same and looks like Gumby as Esoteric Teacher points out.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Whether or not the video is fake or real seems to negate a truth that seems to be not given the proper credence it deserves . These invaders seem pretty stupid and timid if that's what they are.

In a second video posted in this thread, the alien wasn't even drinking or intoxicated in the lawn video and he knocks over a chair. No evidence so therefor he must have not been. Had he been, then that makes them as primitive as us humans in that respect. Which I can't really say I'm too excited about, more drunkin' idiots... Great.

Then in the OP of course the dumb whatever it was is walking around just like the mail-man. At least the cloaking device seems to be working on his flying chariot, he must have forgotten where he left it. Maybe he was drinking too.

Silly invaders.

If they mastered interstellar travel before us, I got four choice words: egg on the face.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by antar

Isn't it winter in the southern hemisphere now? might explain a sweater. haven't seen the video yet.

Absolutely right ! I come from the southern hemisphere myself and the climate is opposite to that of the northern hemisphere.

As for the ET, it seems to be using some kind of motorised skateboard which just hovers above the ground.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It occured to me that 'accidental' ET footage on news reports and interviews could be reliable evidence - particularly so when the object or creature is barely noticeable.

If some sharp individual then spots something which is almost transparent and invisible and draws our attention to it then the possibility of hoax is remote.

For that reason google streetview and map can sometimes yield very interesting finds. Same with News reports and even movies. Can you imagine watching an old hollywood movie and spotting something in the sky. No one would be able to say CGI or hoax as the copywrite original version would also have it.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskiesCan you imagine watching an old hollywood movie and spotting something in the sky. No one would be able to say CGI or hoax as the copywrite original version would also have it.

Too bad we don't have any other version of these images.

If anyone could contact the channel and ask for the footage all this situation would be cleared.

But if the TV channel images do not show the "alien" I suppose some people would say that they had erased it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Alien? To me it looks like something on a crane spinning? the supposed 'shadow' just seems like part of whatever the crane is carrying. It would help to know the news story.

A. Me too.

B.I see the white pole where the "alien" originates and think either a purposeful hoax or something being sent down the hill on a wire that distance, film and angle made look odd. I would love to see the site examined close-up

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
- Why didn't the people see it?

The thing seems to appear out of nowhere, maybe it quickly went back into that nowhere. Also looks pretty camouflaged to me.

- Shadows?

The camera is casting a shadow on the woman's face, which suggests the sun is in a south-west position (as we look at it). Shadows from the sun would be thrown to the right (or north-east), so the shadow of the alien is correct.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Do you think that the camera is casting a shadow on her face?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
If it was a "LIVE" broadcast, when did anyone have the time to add a CGI Alien?

Again if its live it cant be CGI can it? not unless the shot was planned in advance right down to sun position and the position of the Woman then fingers crossed it all goes well, if it can be CGI then it really is time to rethink 911 also.

OH and for the information of those a little less informed, do not fall for the Jaime Maussan alien from behind a lamp post being fake, it has never been proven to be a fake at all, again others opinions become the instant opinions of others, and then become fact.

Nobody has ever explained the residual radiation at the place the sighting took place, there is even a reward if I remember right to anyone who can explain it, which has never been done.

Ha ha ha ha well said my friend well said. That's a Five Star comment you made there.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Looking at that still, clearly not.

I missed the shadow of the car in the video. Also the shadow of the bars on the window. Whoops.

Yeah, don't match.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by bekod

You mean the aliens are white european christians?

You mean W.A.S.P.s my friend.... white anglo saxon protestants

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I guess we all see things much different from each other. The shadows match to me and as far as a cable hoisting something down, I dont see that at all.

First we need to see original footage than we can rule out cgi anyways. The fresno video looks like a person in a sheet. very grainy video so hard to tell much from it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

potato potatto

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think its just a normal person. Not an alien.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Guy who had the tape just announced it was a fake...he did as a joke. Watch Fact or faked...he says it on there...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I just saw that. Here's the video.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join