It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you carry on when everyone else lies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have always been honest in my life - well, mostly.

But I have realised that the world is ruled over by liars.

So, what do you do? When the rulers say black is white?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
let me ask you the same question...what do you do ?

my self as one ,i cannot do anything i sit their and listen and try to decode the lies from the truth

the question is what can anyone do ?

Nephi

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

We can do nothing - but the truth makes you free, apparently.

So our rulers will not be free.

I know, I am lost here.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Nothing will change until the "majority" see the truth within the lies and acts upon them..

Till then we can only sit tight and be good ourselves..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I wish i could be a better lier, my problem is if i try and tell I lie I start to smile, so it's dead giveaway to anyone who knows me. My brother on the other hand has made s good career being able to turn lying into a fine art.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thanks for the laugh - my son grins when he is lying so I can always tell.

This is a sign of a truth-teller - congratulate yourself!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The definition of GOOD CHARACTER is doing the “RIGHT THING” even when no one is watching.

You are correct when you observe this world and see that it is controlled by lies.

You have completed the first step in a Spiritual journey, seeing the world as it really is.

Now at a "crossroad" in your path do you choose lies or truth, it is your choice. Each have rewards and cost to endure. Which will you choose?

One can be in this world and NOT part of it, the choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
I have always been honest in my life - well, mostly.

But I have realised that the world is ruled over by liars.

So, what do you do? When the rulers say black is white?

Scoff at them! Offer no explanation for the scoff; let those who see or hear you scoff learn to scoff also!

Let the whole world scoff at the liars who seek to enslave humanity in a web of lies!

That's enough fairy tale for today!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think in general people have been programmed to live in a hallucination.
Garbage in garbage out.
Like mushrooms, fed sh!t and kept in the dark, harnessed.
At the heart of it is they have been conditioned to lie to themselves.
It is a form of insanity.
Like cows telling them selves man works for them.
The bull says "I am in charge of it all see? God made me"

I am not so sure I believe in "karma".
If there was such a thing, then why would we need justice?

The best we can hope for
is that lying becomes a non survival trait, then it will weed itself out.
The Hopi speak of a coming time they call
"the purification."

That oughta separate the men from the boys...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Everyone is lying, not just the rulers.
At this moment, most people on this planet are literally zombies.
We walk around, constantly acting, and lying to each others faces.
Units of conciousness that don't think, do as they are told, and are affraid of everything, especially themselves.

Help me by helping yourself.
You can't find answers "outside".
Stop being affraid, and start being honest with yourself.
If you get rid of fear, and see through this world, your conciousness will expand, and you will be able to see everything in a different way.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ahahahaha... oh wait... hahahaha... ok. I`m done. What do you do when everybody lies? Haha you lie better, and you feel no -SNIP- remorse ok? You wanted to know. Don`t like that answer? ...well there`s other sites you may feel more comfortable, so I would go back to the kiddy pool a little while longer and watch from a distance. After a while you see the adults are liars, too, even as they punish you severely for the same exact thing. And then you start to have confidence behind your lies, and even the grownups fall for them most of the time. Then you are ready to play with the big dogs. What? Does that sound like some messed up twisted world you don`t wanna be a part of? Haha does that just put a booger in your bong? Why? You expect me to believe for one second that you haven`t lied just as much as the next human? Sure there are some of us who don`t lie as OFTEN, but it only takes one lie to do untold damage. You expect me to believe that if you were brought up in a very priveliged household and always got whatever you wanted, and then you found out that telling the truth in a lot of situations would cause all that to be taken away from not only you, but everyone around you, that you would say "screw" your lifetime friends & business partners and suddenly STAND UP IN THE NAME OF "justice" and actually do something? just because "telling the truth is good"? C`mon... give me a break. You want honesty? Then you spend...maybe a day, maybe a lifetime, finding someone who seems to be able to put up with your particular brannd of crazy. And then, once you have found this person, you spend... again, perhaps a lifetime proving yourself to this person and getting to know them and if you are lucky, you can reach a point where ... TBC

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
...where there is 98% honesty. But you have to be able to get over the lies they told you over the years. That`s what you SHOULD do: get over it. Nobody on this planet is perfect, well except for one guy... from what I hear they killed him, so maybe it`s not the best way to be. People aren`t getting anywhere by whining about how we should all just never lie and all love eachother. I mean, yeah I try to be like that, but not everybody`s gonna be like you. I`m sorry but you`re settin yourself up for major dissapointment. I guess I used to think like that, too, so I know you are lookin at DECADES of hurt feelings and friends/lovers lost over principle... Telling the truth is great, even better when in a situation where lying could save you a lot of grief and there`s no way you would get caught... but forgiveness... forgiveness is divine.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by teapot

Oh hahahaha... thats friggin epic! I love that... scoffing. But I had an alternative idea I wanted to suggest for those who are abject to scoffing. If you are one of those people, I want to leave the option open to simply walk to the back of the room and fold your arms and that shall suffice as your "scoff". As for me, I`ll be scoffing through a megaphone while ridin around town at 5mph in the back of my friend`s pickup, waving a great big american flag covered in middle fingers instead of stars and blood stains for the red striped and -SNIP- stains for the white. Use your imagination... It won`t be pretty but you know what? It`ll be HONEST... If we all lived honestly, the world would be covered in blood and -SNIP- stains... It would be like the "old" and "noble" times... Actually lying creates peace. It just seems unfair when it`s being done to you, that`s all.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Find the truthers to recognize the lies.
They usually have copyrighted work.
Due to their own research, not to say they don't also reference truthful
past references.
And because they do not reference the lies of the Illuminati educational
system.

I can name a few new and old truthers:
1)Dr. Barry Fell says the Americas were populated before Roman
times and even Biblical with many Roman coin still found in
America.
This is way way off from standard teachings saying Columbus
discovered America while the elite knew of the gold in the Americas
since Bible times and its still here.

2)Then the recent Roberta Ballantine gives the works of Shakespeare
to Christopher Marlowe in a scheme started by Elizabeth I French
ambassador Pickering.
see here
This is quite a new discovery of the state getting rich peddling
works of Marlowe over the years.

3)The work of Velikovsky explains the horror of the new ages
the ancients went through documented in the Bible.
here
His work thoroughly rejected by educational establishments.

4)The work of Mr. William R. Lyne is considered fiction and
conspiracy theory in regard to technology occultation.

5)The work of Tesla after his Niagara Falls Power Plant patents
were sold to GE and others.
here
here
here

6)The lies about Foos and witnessed aircraft from Heflin,
Zamora, Walton, the Hudson Valley and Belgium in an effort to
crowd out the facts are the work of the elite anti truthers.
Most likely why see number 4 above.
ED: You find the truth and talk about it.
I still get wormhole nonsence from people so if they care less
about the truth then let them investigate on there own at a
later date.

[edit on 8/31/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Wait a minute, the world is ruled by liars? OMG..............STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I have wondered about this, too, in my own ways.
Why is it okay to lie, but "Wrong" to speak against dishonesty?

I haven't figured it out yet, though.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Fight fire with fire. Your a human being, you are capable of lying.

But if you really want to get the cutting edge on liar's, study the human brain, and learn how it works. You will be capable of detecting a lie even while you sleep!

[edit on 2-9-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello,
Everybody lies at some point, most of the time avoiding the truth can be easier than facing it. Why that is I don't know, because if you tell the truth you don't have to lie for the rest of your life about the original lie and hope to goodness that you don't slip up one day.

When people lie to me, it's frustrating and sometimes deflating or inflating, but why take it to heart? We all know people with power lie to us constantly; especially this coalition government... But here's a thought for the Originator:

If you want to get to the bottom of the lies, just do some research on what you're being told. If you're investigating what you've been told by the government, listen to what they're saying, and then see if what they call it, is what it actually is. If it's a friend or family member, put them on the spot and see whether they break down in some sort of way. If it's yourself, ask for someone else's opinion or talk to yourself.

The world is a drag!

Ramadwarf on lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Wow talk about liars...

The first hit on Google.

William R. Lyne is a Liar Jul 20, 2009 ... After some good old research, I have been able to easily refute one of William R. Lyne's most frequent claims, namely, that he was a student ... williamrlyneliar.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

ED: Someones get even blog:
William R. Lyne is a Liar

Granted search can show up in different orders sometimes.
Or is there an orchestrated conspiracy from CIA with nothing to
do but suppress Tesla science.

Access to proof blogger neglected to find.
Some one in the same group did better research.

ED+: This is too much, I think the second link.
a post by William Lyne ?

That leads to:

William Lyne My Blogs Team Members Dmitrije Lukovic is a stupid LIAR Dmitrije Lukovic is stupid LIAR Blogs I Follow William R. Lyne is a Liar

With a liar blog signed by Lyne

I found the school letter but doubt anything of science substance
can be gotten from minds that can't concentrate.
Overloaded by years of Illuminati and Trilateral Commission mind
control.

[edit on 9/4/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i HATE liars....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

<<   2 >>

join