It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans working alongside ET, Area 51?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
That film was revealed a hoax so he couldn't of seen that one, is Linda trying to trick us?

The question would first be... Who revealed it as a hoax?

I would say no more than 4.

Based on what?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
(I assume, perhaps, the ones with most replies may be most interesting?) Thought about checking through them in order, older to newer...don't want to waste time, though, on the duds.....:

Well most threads on ATS that discuss any whistle blower generally tend to be 99% personal opinions on the person in question. Since no one knows any of them, how can they do more than give a personal opinion?

The ONLY way to get any truth is to listen to them and use that info to trace down any facts. I have found that when there is truth, other clues will appear... when its BS... it usually has a dead end

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
Here is the other interview which contradicts the one in the OP. It gets interesting at 4:27 into the clip, when asked specifically about ETs in area 51. I did not embed it as I do not want to disrupt this thread.

www.youtube.com...

This may seem an odd question but..

Who is Bill Uhouse, when did he pop up on the scene?

In the video you posted... he is clearly talkiing about having worked at the NEVADA TEST SITE. The tunnels he describes in this video are at the test site, where the atomic projects are done. That place is riddled with tunnels... but no aliens there. The Nevada Test site and Area 51 are two distinct areas... quite a bit apart

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am not familiar with Bill Uhouse and don't know how he came on the scene. I am still puzzled by his statements starting at 4:26 in the clip below.

www.youtube.com...

First he says :"there are no aliens in Area 51"
Then he says :"there may be elsewhere that I know of"
Then he repeats :"there are no aliens in Area 51" .."there might be"..."I am sure there is"

Since he is the same guy in the clip in the OP, I am just trying to establish if he has actually encountered aliens.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Drawing © 1998 by "Kewper," former U. S. Army cryptographer who saw this extraterrestrial biological entity in August 1958 dressed in a human T-shirt at an underground installation inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake called S-4, Area 51, Nellis AFB, Nevada.

Only rudimentary construction had been done in the area as of 1958, certainly not to the degree of hollowing out Papoose Mountain... Watertown was barely up, at the time. The first A-12 hadn't even arrived at the base!

I'm all for S-4 existing, with or without Lazar, or the others' testimony. It's logical, it's the perfect site for it, and I know SOMETHING is there, just not what, and whatever that something is, it's WAY classified....but as for it being there in 1958? I can't buy that....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
Since he is the same guy in the clip in the OP, I am just trying to establish if he has actually encountered aliens.

Yeah well see that is my problem... I have been in this for some time... literally hanging out with some of the key people... Never heard of this guy till this thread.

I needz to make a phone call....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I dont think the US is 'working' with ET's. The ET's know how greedy we are and are NOT going to give us any technology blue prints. We happened to get as far as we are now from what we found at roswell. The only thing the US is doing for ET's is keeping the public in the dark about their existance.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Okay got the scoop on Bill Uhouse... and why I never really heard of him before.

Like Bob Lazar... he came out and told his story... and he had but one story, like Bob...

Uhouse claimed to have helped build flight simulators to train human pilots to fly alien craft. Like Lazar's story, Uhouse's claims had remarkable internal consistency, were limited in scope to what he actually "saw" and had no obvious personal motivation.

And like Bob... many people did not believe him... so he just stopped telling the story. He visited John Lear many times and they talked, but Bill Uhouse never went 'on the circuit' Judging by the statement made by Glen Campbell (not the singer but the Vegas Area 51 researcher) it seems Uhouse just answered questions based on what people wanted to hear, as his only story that he sticks to is working on the simulators.

I have seen a treand in many 'whistleblowers' to tell their story, the original one, which is likely true... then when they get attention from the UFO crowd, they feel the need to look for new stuff to keep the audience 'entertained'

Some do like I do... look for stories from others that can be verified by other data, Some just make up stuff... and many are somewhere between... in the end the new stuff that isn't verified, or is truly 'way out there' sends up the BS flags... and then the original story comes into doubt as well. End result is the whole field of study becomes tainted and it gets very hard to find the nuggets of truth

Also I have found that when a story rings true... the story stay unchanged, as it was a memory... but when the source is 2nd or 3rd hand... the facts change because the memory is not there

I think that is why the errors and confusion in what Bill is saying. He is clear on the simulator material, but vague on the rest. I would say the simulator is real, the rest just giving the reporter answers they want to hear.

But now we will never know...

Monday, August 3, 2009
Bill Uhouse Passes Away

]

Bill Uhouse (who I called "Jarod 2" in the Desert Rat) has gone to the other side. According to family members, he died this past May in Pennsylvania.

As you may recall (Desert Rat #24, #27, #28, #32, #33, #37 and maybe a few more), Uhouse claimed to have helped build flight simulators to train human pilots to fly alien craft. Like Lazar's story, Uhouse's claims had remarkable internal consistency, were limited in scope to what he actually "saw" and had no obvious personal motivation. I "believed" his story, at least inasmuch as I believe anything.

Were his claims true? I still don't know. All I do know is that Uhouse became difficult to deal with. I got uncomfortable with his racist invective and his abusive behavior toward other people I knew. When the invective turned against me personally, I simply withdrew. Someone can hold all the keys to the universe, but if they're going to be a jerk on this planet I'm not going to deal with them!

If the story was fake, did he make it up himself or was he put up to it by someone else, like a sinister government agency? It certainly doesn't make sense to me why he would concoct this tale in his later years, but stranger things have lurked in the hearts of men. My own personal conclusion was simply that I didn't care anymore. A story like that depends almost entirely on how much confidence you have in someone's personality, and after a year or so, I lost that confidence.

At his own request, Uhouse's death was virtually kept secret, with even some family members not learning of it until now. Perhaps now that he has passed, more about him will come out and the story will eventually resolve itself.

(We should all remember this ourselves: We may be able to control our own press releases while we are alive, but once we die, our privacy evaporates.)
Posted by Glenn Campbell

area51looseends.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-12-2010 by zorgon because: Sirian Holiday Planning

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The base would be underground, and why shouldn't they have one where you would least expect it ? Just my opinion, but I've seen things too when I was in the AF in the 70's that was incredible (we thought) then. And that was stuff that I could see regularly when I wanted. I had a top secret clearance then, but that's nothing like what a T/S is these days. In fact, I'd bet most folks don't really have any idea how high an F-15 can actually fly. And that's old tech.
Y'all have a good day.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotdavems In fact, I'd bet most folks don't really have any idea how high an F-15 can actually fly. And that's old tech.

Yeah well I ain't 'most folkes'

F-15 Streak Eagle Record Flights Part 1

F-15 Streak Eagle Record Flights part 2

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That film was revealed a hoax so he couldn't of seen that one, is Linda trying to trick us?

The question would first be... Who revealed it as a hoax?

I would say no more than 4.

Based on what?

Thanks for checking me (;

"In 2006, Santilli confirmed what many people had long suspected: that the Alien Autopsy footage was a hoax."

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

For the other one I don't have evidence, it is just an opinion because there are not many stories of aliens at S-4 or Area 51, mainly testing alien craft.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hello all! my first comment here on ATS, i only recently stumbled upon this site about a month ago and have loved every informational moment of it! many of the subjects found here have also been a personal lifelong study of my own; aliens/anunnaki, lost civilization, ancient sciences, metaphysics, illuminati/nwo/? and the sort. i decided to join tonight as i have been gathering my thoughts and words & well presented links to add more to the conversation. so i a few minutes ago i was watching one of the you tube links above, then you know the routine, you watch a few more suggested videos on youtube...about six vids in i find this relatively new video post that i found quite well presented and compiled that i thought i just must share on ATS. the video is a overview of the secret history of anunnaki, ancient civilization, human genetics, advanced technology, human cooperation, and the advancement of an elite secret society! whew. there are two more parts to this presentation that follow this one.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-12-2010 by bladdersweat because: i didn't post my link correctly.

edit on 14-12-2010 by bladdersweat because: i don't know what i'm doing?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
never saw this one! thanks , i hope to meet jrod one day

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicsculptor
never saw this one! thanks , i hope to meet jrod one day

Yeah, me too...maybe he could tell me who that was sitting on my counter one night.

...but what if he doesn't like most humans too well or something and is like "eh, fvck off"??

I wonder how he would say it.
I have a feeling it would be one of the most creative and convincing instances a person has been told to "fvck off"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join