It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is know OS or truthers ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the 9/11 debates as the delluisional will call it with their endless twisted facts and what have you.

they will not budge on there opinion no matter how outlandish..

the people who think that somehow al the government employees the police and fire department the emts were some how plotting against them is just scary!

these so called evil doers were from different states and have no prior connection?

but yet the endless drivle of facts that can easily be presented are nothing more then cherry picked nonsense.

why as people do we need such fantasy that is my question???

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Are you being serious? Does somebody think that all of the police and public officials were plotting against them? I don't think I have heard a truther yet say or even suggest such a thing.

Are you suggesting that everyone would have to be "in on it" in order for their to be a conspiracy?

--airspoon

[edit on 27-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
To be honest I'm not sure what you are trying to say. The part I do understand is incredibly inaccurate - I've never heard anyone say what you are purporting they said.

If you don't enjoy the debate, don't join in, it's as simple as that. But why diss people who believe the issue is important?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can't understand your message at all, you might want to use spell check or a random 3rd grader.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Are you saing that you know them or that there are none of them?

I don't no what you are trying to say... And if you ask me if I understand, my answer will still be know!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

I have on many occasions seen one pattern appear over and over- the people who insist...not just believe but insist in quasi-religious ferver...that some inside job conspiracy is afoot also tend to believe in one or more OTHER conspiracies before 9/11 ever occurred. One person believes the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. Another person thinks the moon landing is a hoax. Yet another thinks everything is some great big plot from the Jewish world order. And on and on it goes. To them, big events can't ever be explained by boring reasons I.E the 9/11 attack being pulled off by 19 religious zealots, or JFK being killed by one assassin). They think gigantic events are caused by other gigantic events, so to them the 9/11 attack has to be an equally large gov't plot to take over the world.

Such people who see everything through conspriacy colored glasses are naturally going to look at the 9/11 attack and yell CONSPIRACY in knee jerk reflex. Its the whole reason these people go to those ridiculous, "the gov't is out to murder us all" conspiracy web sites for their information to begin with. When all you have is a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

the people who think that somehow al the government employees the police and fire department the emts were some how plotting against them is just scary!

It's called compartmentalization, not everyone needs to know the plan for it to work

Check this out

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

lol you gotta be kidding me do you see how outrageous it is that the one i dunno false reasoning leads you to another conclusion this is lunacy

how can you possibly just throw out these statements seriously somehow this nonsense needs to end i dunno its just perpetuating a very childish way its like saying na ah when your parents corner you in your fib.

and so now what they somehow didnt happen to let at least one person know that the normal world would take seriously.?

and it begins o what about this fire fighter and this guy that guy ever notice no one listens to this examples for a reason ? proly not

[edit on 27-8-2010 by triplescorpio]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm having a very hard time understanding you, all I did is reply to what you said....

It is paranoid to think that all of the "government employees the police and fire department the emts were some how plotting against them"

All I was saying is that if this were a false flag not everyone in every government agency is going to know about it, keep your plan small and there is less chance of detection

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This should properly be under rants.
You should also capitalize the first letter in every sentence.
Making coherent statements might help you to communicate more effectively.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
you throw around conspiracy like the word is a swear word. lets anilyze this.

Suspicious facts:

1 George Bush sr. connected to CIA, Bin Laden connected to CIA

2 Drills on 9-11-01 were mimicking the attacks of that day

3 George Bush Jr says not to pay attention to conspiracy "theories"...why even mention it if there is nothing to worry about?

4 George Bush Jr's cousins security firm which worked at WTC had a contract that ended on 9-11-01.

5 Evidence of thermate on video and in the rubble.

6 Towers fell nearly straight down, in videos you see puffs of smoke out of windows several floors below the points of collapse, just like in pro demolitions.

7 Building 7 falls due to fire? HA it fell into its own footprint, with the center falling first, just like a pro demolition

8 movies showing the #s 9-11 before and after, cartoons like the simpsons in 1997 providing the 9-11 mantra.

9 Statements by officials saying bin laden videos were not real.

10 Pat tillmans murder and cover up

11 airplane speeds of 500+ implausible even for seasoned pilots

12 mystery airplane flying away from towers just after the strike

13 News casters saying it looked like controlled demolition

14 reports of explosions after the planes hit

15 beeping timer over emt broadcast channel before bldg 7 fell

16 cheering isrealis

17 truck with explosives on bridge

18 suspicious shipping of crime scene to china to be destroyed quickly

19 The pentagon video being confiscated

20 pentagon wall blown out not in

21 no wing marks on pentagon

22 plane seen flying away at low level from pentagon

23 northwoods documents

24 corrupt drug dealing, terrorist arming government operatives

25 secret society implications as well connecting possibly masonry, freemasonry or the illuminati, or a false flag on these as well.

there is too many suspicious things surrounding 9-11 for it not be a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This should properly be under rants.

Exactly. Just like my very similar thread with the dictionary definition of "official story" which was moved to the rant section of BTS.

This will be an interesting experiment in moderator bias here.

And I put infinitely more effort into my thread and didn't spell every other word incorrectly either.

reply to post by GoodOlDave

I've noticed some patterns too. All YOU do is rant too, and whenever called on your bull you disappear for a few days or respond with a fallacy. This is such a recurrent pattern that your avatar fits your own posting habits perfectly. I have other opinions of your presence here that I'll keep to myself, though I'm sure I'm not alone in them.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why it was "necessary" that WTC7 because of WTC1's debris hit it. When even NIST says the debris damage was insignificant to that collapse. I assume you'd want to explain why it was "necessary" that the fires caused by the debris brought it down. But your inability must explain why you run and hide behind logical fallacies and rants every time I ask instead.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Damned internet connection.

Double post.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

GOTCHA bad on me i do get very defensive when it comes to this topic i am so tired of the ignorance when it comes to 9/11 the conspiracy types guess im in the group to.

soo bad on me and sorry i jumped on you like that

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I recommend you use some tact and think before posting

Lines sorry

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
the 9/11 debates as the delluisional will call it with their endless twisted facts and what have you.

they will not budge on there opinion no matter how outlandish..

these so called evil doers were from different states and have no prior connection?

but yet the endless drivle of facts that can easily be presented are nothing more then cherry picked nonsense.

Generalizations about the actions and thoughts of one particular group or another will be the death of all reasoned thought, as well as the end of the human civilization as we know it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Um dude you must be blind and believe everything your government tells you is the truth. I am going to show you this link. It shows you that the government can do evil deeds just to go to war. They perfected their deviant ways since then. The only thing government I support are our troops because they have to follow their sorry ass orders.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

I've noticed some patterns too. All YOU do is rant too, and whenever called on your bull you disappear for a few days or respond with a fallacy. This is such a recurrent pattern that your avatar fits your own posting habits perfectly. I have other opinions of your presence here that I'll keep to myself, though I'm sure I'm not alone in them.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why it was "necessary" that WTC7 because of WTC1's debris hit it. When even NIST says the debris damage was insignificant to that collapse. I assume you'd want to explain why it was "necessary" that the fires caused by the debris brought it down. But your inability must explain why you run and hide behind logical fallacies and rants every time I ask instead.

QFT.

If a certain question raised by a truther cannot be answered, just label it in the `Those damn conspiracy websites spouting their disinfo and lies`variety, and thus not worthy of a reasonable and logic response

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

First off, it's not "disappearing", it's called "having a life" becuase it may shock you immensely but there are people here who aren't wallowing in these conspiracy stories 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and second, please name ONE instance where anyone "called my bull". You forget that you're the one who has to fight tooth and nail to keep your beloved conspiracy stories alive, not us. All *I* do is point out the horrible problems in your conspiracy stories you're conspicuously glossing over that make them unworkable.

Here's a glaring example- Silverstein didn't say *he* "pulled it. He said it was *the NYFD* who "pulled it". In YOUR interpretation of "pull it", are you genuinely saying that the New York Fire Dept. is involved in a secret controlled demolitions conspiracy that killed 343 of their own firefighters? Every time I ask that all you conspiracy people run away from the question the same way vampires run away from sunlight.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why it was "necessary" that WTC7 because of WTC1's debris hit it. When even NIST says the debris damage was insignificant to that collapse.

I already explained it. It's in the exact same thread that you brought up the question to begin with. That's the thread you're going to find it in, not this one.

Thread where I answered Virginia's ridiculous question

Sheesh, some people will even see secret conspiracies in the weather report.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Um dude you must be blind and believe everything your government tells you is the truth. It shows you that the government can do evil deeds just to go to war. They perfected their deviant ways since then. The only thing government I support are our troops because they have to follow their sorry ass orders.

What the flip does the Lusitania being sunk by a German Uboat have anything even remotely to do with the WTC attack? It wasn't even a US ship, it was a British ship.

It's one thing to distrust the gov't, but it's another thing entirely to be making up crap off the top of your head to suit your own politics.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by GoodOlDave]

<<   2 >>

join