It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-14-03: HAARP going nuts again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Looking at the past 36 hours, 2 of the negative spikes have been OFF THE CHART.

Anyone have any idea as to what is going on?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on but I know that at about 9:30 last night (I'm on Eastern time GMT-05:00) My electricity flikered three times before temporarily going out. I was on the phone with a friend who lives about 20 miles away and his did at the same time. When I got to work, a girl I work with was talking about hers going off at the same time and we have different electric companies. Something strange happened last night I just don't know what it was.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They explained that over on the Bad Astronomy board... it's done this before and I can't seem to find the link to the explaination. I'll ask the astronomers to repost the link and transfer it over here.

However, it is a periodic thing and is a natural phenomina. It's been observed before -- even before HAARP was built.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Around 10:45pm eastern I felt/heard haarp.

It sounds like a slow low throbing hum, like a large airplain going overhead with sound bouncing off the clouds only it lasted 20+ minutes and by then I fell asleep. There were sub oscilations within the throbing hum.

Today they are spraying the sky with chemtrails again. It's a total whiteout.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
HAARP is well known to operate in extremely low frequencies, and has been known to be "felt" by certain people. Indeed, there are reports of more than a couple who can sense the operational emmissions of HAARP almost anywhere in the continental US.

HAARP has also been tied to numerous electrical phenomena. Combining this with the obvious activity in the last 36 hours per the HAARP magnetometer, I agree, something is up.

As to what they are doing with HAARP, that is certainly a debate in itself. I do find the timing (on the eve of a major military conflict) to be very interesting... I would also monitor both seismic activity as well as global weather patterns (esp in mideast regions) in the next 48 hours...

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You think a day ago it was off the chart????? Check this out!!!!!!

How is everyones weather?????

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe resize things. It's actually not that bad, well below 500 nT, I mean a truck driving by would do more. Get a grip...

top topics

join