It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Come on guys n gals! Love is energy

Lets pass it forward

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

indeed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40f0f1d52d2b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
These kind of threads are great much better then the typical we are all gonna die in 2012 topics. What im really interested in is what the Mayans say about this time and not what we have been speculating about. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good mayan calender documentaries that where made before the end of the world craze that we are going through right now. Im really just looking to learn as much as possible but without all the speculation thanks guys.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Many years from now....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

If you want to channel anything you must do it vocally, there are techniques to this. You cannot bring about divine energy by typing though im afraid.
My brother's girlfriend does spiritual healing, based around the channeling of the divine energy, the energy of the spirits etc, something along those lines, it's actually amazing the kind of energy you can create if you know the process of channeling it.
I believe this also relates to the 2012, and many things associated. I don't want to sound like a nutter, but it was mind blowing the first time i tried it, divine energy can heal wounds very quickly.....not instantly, but far quicker than usual.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The time approaches swiftly. Prepare your hearts

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join