It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: No fear, Just Love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
As an individual researcher, I have come across so much concerning 2012.

I think there is too much fear surrounding the topic and want this thread to explore the potential, the positive, and the great changes that may come and how this may be something that can be looked forward to.

I open this thread for those of you who have done your research and have decided to prepare for 2012 as if it is a true event. I have personally found it a challenge to separate the truth from the confusion and disinformation that is present on the internet. There are so many people that have an opinion and something to add whether it be positive and affirming of a shift to occur on this date, or the denial of it as just another fearmongering, "chicken little" phenomena.

At this point I do believe there is something coming during the year of 2012, something that is revolutionary in its impact both spiritually upon mankind and physically to the earth.

Here are some videos I have found positive and encouraging regarding what is coming.

Please post your own positive sources and opinions on what 2012 might hold for humanity.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good thread Rajaten, Im with you on this one, I think that this is going to be a positive experience, in the main, for all of us in the next few years. I have no doubt that there will trials and tribulations but if we focus on the spiritual advancement, this will take us beyond any struggles or suffering.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good thread Rajaten, Im with you on this one, I think that this is going to be a positive experience, in the main, for all of us in the next few years. I have no doubt that there will trials and tribulations but if we focus on the spiritual advancement, this will take us beyond any struggles or suffering.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
2012 is definitely going to be a positive thing.

It will be the dawn of a new era. It's goin be real cool.

Good thread, and thanks for spreading the positive message.

-SES

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You're right. This new era may usher in many positive things. If we look at the world today we have war and poverty, a western society that is driven by material pursuits and greed.

I think a long time ago we were far more civilized and took far better care of the earth. I hope we can recover and restore this planet to what its true potential may be.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I see the potential for a positive change, on the other hand it seems like efforts are made to turn this into a negative thing, I think the outcome may depend on the way people will be perceiving this change.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ambient Rambo

I think the reality is that the emotion of FEAR is so much more powerful than anything else at this time. The issue of survival and self preservation will dominate before one can consider anything larger and more meaningful I think. Just take a glance at the recent posts on this website, there is always an element of fear involved, its more difficult to encourage those finer motives of compassion and love etc

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
the 2012 window, of the sun rising in the dark-rift, encompasses 1992-2012.

its my inclination that the Maya prophecies about this era:
www.sacred-texts.com...

is concerned specifically with the Maya peoples themselves
and not the rest of the world.

~unless the 'green' birds and other mentions of 'green' in the Maya predictions, is code for the environmental movement and the nurturing/holistic/organic, emphasis some of the people are redirecting their lives around~

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ambient Rambo

I think the reality is that the emotion of FEAR is so much more powerful than anything else at this time. The issue of survival and self preservation will dominate before one can consider anything larger and more meaningful I think. Just take a glance at the recent posts on this website, there is always an element of fear involved, its more difficult to encourage those finer motives of compassion and love etc

I think you are very on the ball with this. I am surprised and then not that this thread has not received much attention on ATS.

I think even a year ago more people would have commented here but FEAR seems to be more exciting or interesting at the moment.

Its a shame...

Love, its everywhere but i think a lot of people are struggling with what to do with it!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The topic 2012 has been of great interest to me (as you can tell by my name) and I've been looking up various theories concerning what is to occur that year. Well, I can say that all the negative events predicted (poles shifting, crossing galactic plane, return of Planet x) have all been shot down and debunked several times and there really isn't much scientific evidence to back any of it up. So I do think we need to stop fearing this date.

As for the positive, none of the evidence holds much weight either but I believe that we will experience something never before seen in human history. And whether you see it as positive or negative, it will depend on your point of view and your beliefs.

And even if nothing at all occurs...You always have Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations to look forward to.
Anyway, even if nothing spectacular occurs, I'm sure your positive emotions and actions have made a difference in at least one persons life before that date and will continue to make a difference after 2012 has past.

It seems like a lot of people are trying to get their life in order by that time and concentrate on loving each other and doing positive things in the world and that is probably one major contribution this whole phenomenon has brought us, and it is by far the most important.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Adillin2012]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Wow I'm so happy that I found your thread!!! Patience please, I plan to look at your videos!!!! Thank you for all the time and effort (and love) that you have put into this topic.

Here is a short video that I just found. It has a rather interesting perspective. And there's a special surprise at the conclusion.

www.metacafe.com...

I totally agree with you about the positive approach. Why feed the negativity?

Toni

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't understand why mayan elders would have this sort of knowledge in todays age.

I thought the whole theory behind it was that aliens came and gave them the knowledge.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Actually if you believe in the Anunnaki, then technically the ancestors he is talking about that would return are them. In which case they are the aliens.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by hippomchippo

Actually if you believe in the Anunnaki, then technically the ancestors he is talking about that would return are them. In which case they are the aliens.

Interesting. I was looking for something and I came across a possible connection for the 12-21 date. So I thought okay I'll just stick it into a post real quick and what do I find?

This conversation about the Mayans and aliens returning. Okay I know that aliens cannot access my thoughts...well haha not the evil ones anyway.

Check this out!

"An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event:
Count down to 2012"
www.ahrimangate.com...

And this is from page two...

The number "3" is essential to this process. Without the geometry of the 3 sided triangle, establishing location and distance on a map or "triangulation" is impossible. Navigation not only predicts the destination of a traveler on the earth but also the time the traveler will arrive.

And this is from page three...

To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012. This is also the year their serpent god and founder of civilization, Quetzalcoatle, will return from heaven.

WTH? Uhmmmmmmmmm I don't know about you guys but I think something's goin' down. Something very big.

Dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna Batman!

Synchronize.
lol

Wow.

I will be bock.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Okay what do you guys think? I wanna channel a message to the Annunaki god thing or whatever. This is what I've got so far...

Ohhhhhhhhh Quetzalcoatle where are yoooooooooooouuuu????????

Btw, what language is your name? What is that???? Latin?

Quetzalcoatle this message is for you if you're the leader of the Illuminati elite...

You can't have Earth. Sorry but it's not available. We're takin it off the market. I know about you. I know you seeded some of your cross-breeds and left them here. Feel free to take them home with you. Just beam them up or something. Thanks.

We don't want your kind here. They're so negative it's not even funny. And what are you thinking? There is no harvesting allowed by monovalent beings!!!!! I mean it, I'm serious. Stop it.

Just say okay. Hello? Oh AND you cannot take over planet Earth anymore. Bye-bye now. Don't even bother coming in December. There's nothing here for you. And, as payment for all the crap that you've dumped on us, we'll keep the moon. Call it even whatever.

I'm not the ambassador or anything, but I am a citizen and I don't want to have to arrest you in December. So I suggest you and your buddies just keep on goin, don't even bother to land.

And don't even think you're gonna pull that abduction thing on me. You don't scare me. You don't wanna abduct me. I'm your worst nightmare.

This is your final warning (and the only one that I know of, so far?).

Toni the Earthling

Anyone else want to add anything? We need to send a message to the dark side and say NO to tyranny.

Toni

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

You lost me there. I'm not into channeling or channeled info.

Anyways, I have to post in every 2012 thread, I can't help it.

OP/Raj:
I've felt I've been preparing my entire life for this. My story is somewhere in this section of the forums. I might find it and copy and paste it, but it isn't all that interesting for some

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Here's a vid I found that explains about the Winter Solstice of 2012.

"Everything 2012 Pole Shift (Part 3 of 3)"
www.youtube.com...

December 2012 marks the completion of the current aeon or eon which is 6,480 years long.

And it mentions how 1/3 is 33.33 or something like that. You do the math okay?

It also discusses a Mayan calender that was buried by the Spanish.

Also the article link that I posted previously mentions 6,480 on page 3...

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record.

At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc impact site near Roswell NM.

www.ahrimangate.com...

Toni The Terrible

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I'd probably be on the side of the anunnaki.

Sorry tootse.....

Humanity has pissed me off too many times.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

You lost me there. I'm not into channeling or channeled info.

Anyways, I have to post in every 2012 thread, I can't help it.

OP/Raj:
I've felt I've been preparing my entire life for this. My story is somewhere in this section of the forums. I might find it and copy and paste it, but it isn't all that interesting for some

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sticky]

Please do copy and past it here for us. I'd love to hear your story. Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join