It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Alarmed by Strange findings-Seeks help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I care that others are informed and are as fully aware as I am about a matter of great importance and great impact to our daily lives. I will provide my sources, my process and my limited findings. Afterward, if you feel as I do that something is in need of true investigation, then my goal would have been achieved by this thread.

Afterward, it is my hope that the adults in the audience and within ATS admin staff would do whatever can be done to try and find someone, some agency or even some foreign interested party to assist in further and more scientific examination of what has been now observed by BP ROV Operations for some time now that the public is not aware of as fully as the public needs to be informed about.

While the claims have been many and the attention all placed on oil leaks and blow out preventers and Corexit contamination and possible methane sea floor explosions and assassinations and strange deaths and as such it does not surprise me that this subject matter has gotten zero coverage and or interest in the public’s ability to be aware of what is going on that should truly matter more to us that all the other distractions.

While the subject matter is fantastic, it will take a brief review of only the information necessary to get you to see that what I am stating is as verifiable as it can get without personally going to 5500ft of water and looking for myself. This fact alone makes what I am about to discuss difficult, but I promise that if you stick with the premise and follow with me through my process, then and only then will you be able to discern what I am so concerned about why my sense of alarm is necessary. Let me begin.

In July of this year, I was following up on some leads about nano engineered organisms and a suspected ancient Stargate find in the Gulf and well one thing led to another. Anyway, one day I found on You Tube a video poster by the name of BeePeeOilDisaster that was recording these strange bugs that ate through metal. That is what got me looking at the BP ROV camera feeds in the first place.

Over time these bugs collectively got together one day and formed a small but select grouping. Later a slow metamorphous began with a luminescent skin tissue appeared or what appeared as some type of skin that you could almost see through like some invisibility ability, but anyway, over time that small grouping of those small bugs began hovering around one single bug.

In time, that single leader controlling bug started to change into an eye and well to say the least, I myself was staggered at what I was seeing. Later, weeks of continued coverage of this blob thing was still being captured by BP ROV Operations and so I kept analyzing videos from BeePeeOilDisaster. Anything I have found can be duplicated by anyone of even marginal intelligence by looking at my sources and later I will fully explain the software I used and how I got the results I am offering.

BP ROV Operations lately has been monitoring a huge blob like organism that is of gigantic proportions. That small cluster of bugs a month ago has turned into this big gigantic one and while with all the strange growth properties of the bugs and the intelligence being exhibited, is indeed puzzling, this blob has grown so big that they have multiple BP ROV cameras on in and it is that BP ROV Camera that I have come to show as an example of what is being seen but not discussed on any conspiracy site let alone ATS.

While I tried to introduce a thread and some discussion on the matter, I found being laughed at less than successful and have since kept my findings for the most part to myself and what I have put out there for people to see has alarmed many. It is alarming because once you can see the results of what I did and you understand that I am not some faker hoaxer, is when this subject matter sinks in deep and makes one concerned.

I am offering the two video links to the videos that I used to find my current results and my process in getting those photos to look like they do. While those of you who don’t believe in You-Tube videos, well just suck it up and consider my findings before blowing a brain cell.

I would warn those that watching BeePeeOilDisaster videos can be a dull chore because of course the messenger talks like deputy dog and most don’t consider anything after that judgment call. All I ask is that you listen to his commentary once through, then mute it and do some image investigation. His raw footage is what produced everything I have ever done on the matter. With that in mind, please show some patience for how BeePeeOilDisaster talks and try to listen to the message. Then look with your own eyes and judge for yourself if what I am about to explain is logical and more than possible.

Link to Video #1 will be showing some huge claw grabbing a huge eel and dragging it down under the crust of the beast. Watch the video and remember the camera view. Remember that the eel getting grabbed and drug down under is approximately 20 ft long. That makes the grabber in the first video a huge claw that catches it and then drags it towards itself. Key to remember here is that of the camera angle. It will matter for video #2.

www.youtube.com...

Link to video #2 will be to the latest BP ROV observation of the huge blob creature and my use of color filters to see what BP is seeing from directly overhead at about 500 ft height over the blob creature.

www.youtube.com...

Now let me discuss my process after viewing video sources. When I viewed the videos I paused, screen captured using Capture and then after naming the picture I open it in IrFran View editor. Once in IrFran View, I go to view, negative and then I return to view again and go to color correction. This is where I played with the colors to produce a visible image for me to show. No magic, no expensive software, just screen capture, negative, color correction and a save. Anyone can do it.

I am offering two current photos to consider and afterward when you have concluded what I have, would you please do what you can to bring attention to the matter . We need to know whether it is self replicating and if this big one is going to hatch millions more. Any creature over five football fields long is a monster and I don’t care what dictionary you use, to me anything over 15 ft is a monster. For crying out loud, it’s eating a 20ft eel like some leftover chicken wing.

Take a look at my photo evidence findings and thank you for taking the time to consider this thread and my thoughts on the subject. Please do what you can to get someone of true investigative authority to do something. The public deserves to know and someone deserves to answer because it’s not like they don’t know what is going on. They have been watching as long as I have and with their inside knowledge and special cameras they know full well what is there and that is why they watch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30c0dad7b5f6.gif[/atsimg]
Of note, in my blob photos is the fact that there is a BP ROV camera on the back of the blob and that camera is the exact one in my mind based on angle that captured the eel getting killed and drug down under. The second video shows the outline and if nothing more ATS and others, any creature that size with a spine and claws that big that eats 20f t long eels is something we better discuss. I could be wrong, but I don’t think so.

Thanks again and please do what you can to get someone to investigate. After six days of worry I must now sleep.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was able to observe something taking in the eel, though I could not
determin their size in relation to the ROV.

Very interesting stuff.
Don't know if this is a hoax or actual ROV footage but I will keep an open mind.

The whole world seems to be one big freak show.

thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After watching a couple of BeePees videos and listening to his narative, I can honestly say that I think he is talking utter rubbish and seeing things which are not there.

Consider this.
ROV Pilots undergo a hell of a lot of training not only in control and manipulation of the ROV but also identification and interpretation of what is actually being seen by the ROV camera.

I have sat in many a dive/ROV control room and seen sub-sea operations first hand. Things are not always what they seem, sometimes to even the most trained of observers.

I have not seen any steel eating creatures, 20 foot giant eels or giant blob organisms on the sea bed on any of these videos. all I could see was what looked like a king crab or spiney stone crab and I know they do not eat steel.

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

heres the second video embedded for you, i find that creature
2:41 into the video very strange. I am curious what in the heck that is it looks like either a "silver walking starfish" or a "silver sea spider??"

Has anyone here debunked it yet?

Interesting find..

and yeah that guys voice and monotone drawl is mindsearingly painful.

~meathead

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a18d1757b9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes we see what we want to see

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Over time these bugs collectively got together one day and formed a small but select grouping. Later a slow metamorphous began with a luminescent skin tissue appeared or what appeared as some type of skin that you could almost see through like some invisibility ability, but anyway, over time that small grouping of those small bugs began hovering around one single bug.

Can you please point me to the evidence of this, with out saying I should tune in and watch all of these yuotube videos. At least embed the video and let us know at what time marker this can be found out.

I find the idea of nanobots at the gulf disaster a trip down the rabbit hole not
worth exploring. Good luck on your journey.

I have seen video of what claim to be nanobots and it's just so silly.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have come down to two possible conclusions.

1. You are just [snip] Crazy.

2. You ARE BeePeeOilDisaster !!!

What do you get out of something like this, really ?? Has life become that mundane ??

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
On second viewing of first video at about the 3:45 mark,
it seems to be the head one eel, grabing hold of another.

Does anyone know the size of the ROV's ? (height / wdth)

top topics

join