It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to decipher (may be painstaking), all willing are welcome.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

not so odd..

that's the ONLY way!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

well said.. i can say nothing more. good words.

peAce n much thanks and appreciation in your continuation of this thread. and many more and others.

ACE

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
My Sin One Ate

or,

MyCn18 - the hourglass nebula
the eYe in the sky

if every man and woman is a star, then it follows that from time to time a few are supernovas and such.

nothing ever dies...it just cycles up and out and in and down
both at the same time
your positive energy goes one way and your dark energy goes the other.
and that is how the universe keeps itself from collapsing.
by keeping all entities dependent upon non-locality for their very existence.

do you know what a Roman Ring is, my dear?

most of the *ufo* sightings are not glimpses of strange beings from other lands but rather others of us, from the future or the past.

many believe time travel is only possible forward but if that were so, it really wouldn't even be anything out of the ordinary, now would it?
we are already traveling toward what is ahead of us and away from what we left behind.

they call upon the laws that concern entropy to support their assertions.

but if one travels backward, entropy is reversed, just like everything else.
it has to be, because if, going forward, everything left alone goes from order to chaos because of entropy, then going backward reverses entropy.

and what is reverse entropy?
no entropy at all.

very simple
i bet Einstein has a crush on me now, for sure, if he didn't have one already.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b62227f2a36.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

you are truly. a very, very, very wise babe. lol It's also hilarious to think, if a world may read this. "God Forbid it Be Better." honestly, I'm not sure how this particular dimensional-time displacement turns out per say, but I think it's safe to say, for all stories, "Behind every great man, there is a great(er) Woman." haha, true realignment happens "once in a lifetime." haha
. sorry, it does still crack me up. I guess I've always had to say, "It's funny, cause it's true
." Seriously though.

It really has to be somewhat once in a lifetime 'definitely' that 2 comsic dancers, engage. lol and start a redirection in movement. of a movement. ANd with that comment.. I think it's safe to say, clips and phrases, and imaginality, hands down I've always seen the passion in Einstein

"AKHTOLEEBA"

lmao

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen
"AKHTOLEEBA"

lmao

oh
duh!

it took me two days to get that!
but when i sounded it out again, just now, i got it!
my dad used to say that all the time.
one of the few german words he knew, for sure.
he could count 1 to 10, too.
and then nincompoop
but i'm not sure - is that REALLY german?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

lol I have not a clue what it means. If I had to guess after rereading it.

Something like Harmony to free onesself. Or harmony is liberation. Something like that. Idk, freakin Einstein. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hm. Likely nothing along the lines of what your original cipher was or meant, but it stands to me as a simple representation, albeit slightly out of order. 080 represents to me the boundaries of the absolute, or infinity. The E_ is everyone else, and the I of course is for I, as in, myself. Differently ordered i would say to me it says I am outside the boundary of eternity, with everyone else. 080IE_

Just my taker on it.

Ny

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NYmason

Thank you NY. Definitely think that is a good postulate you've put forth.

Though personally, If I may assess, or interchange maybe; that the infinity represents liberation/expansion/(form of being) eccentrically harmonious. saying that in likes to the post before this that I had stated as well.

And also in good fun I might as you a question as well. Being that the 'E' is being likened to a representation of 'everyone else,' as you say; what would you say if I stated that 'E_080I' may also represent location & dislocation synonymously? being in 'two places at once' but one is not a 'location' it is a 'source.'

just curious, cause you seem like an open member, what's would your take on it, being that it was based off your previous assessment/stipulation of the OP.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen
=============Something to decipher (may be painstaking), all willing are welcome. [proof that man alone cannot answer a simple question. Because it is always open to interpretation]=============

I have no term based upon what to call it except for a 'code,' or something of that nature. Majority may say gibberish, in which I find severe humility.

*****I would highly appreciate any and all information, calculations, or any type of decipherment upon which this may broken down into. It is a 'free equation' (or what have you), for all to deconstruct and depict. Thank you kindly*****

(2) ways of writing it. (note there may be very many more)

E_080I

e_080i

Please rearrange and insert what you will to make an attempt of some way to decipher it?

Any feedback?

Thank you again.

[Hopefully ya'll are enjoyin' and experiencin' this rare time of this month/this year and gettin' your sneak preview in. No doubt. Right?]

hmmm......., where did you get this code and what do YOU think it means?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

Long story short, through a chain of ways. Couldn't be sure if it would be more accurate to say discovered or recreated. Honestly. the whole reason or idea behind me not posting every detail on that note is to see what people interpret it as or form it to be with how little is there.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Could you U2U me how you came about it?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Best bet? Looks like a card catalog reference, or something similar.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hm. I would posit that its meaning would only shift slightly in the terms of the order of the code, but greatly in the esoteric message. Something like Eternity stands between myself and all others. Which is along the lines of my personal take on things. We are eternal beings, once this body passes we simply move on. And we are unique to ourselves, even among those of our kind. It would be outside the bounds of eternity for our individuality to change to match that of another, so eternity would be the "gatekeeper" to our own self being, the guardian that ensures we endure as a singular entity with unique features that even the grand scope of time cannot alter.

But then, im just thinking out loud

NY

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NYmason

Beautiful man,
. Truly great. Love the insight you've thrown on/into it. Exactly man, Responses like that are what this whole threads about. It's supposed to (at least just now, think, or realized rather) that it should do exactly what you've just put in your reply, "thinking out loud." It should draw out something in people, and their ways; 'being them as yielding a meaning or meaningless' you know? I don't know if I'm coming across as clearly as I wish to be. But seriously. Really do like the reply you've put forth. My hat's off to you sir.

Let's keep the ball rolling.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NYmason

that is awesome.

truly, madly, deeply, AWESOME!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
and with that said, written... reminds me of a good oZzy song: "steal away (the night)"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join