It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to decipher (may be painstaking), all willing are welcome.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
=============Something to decipher (may be painstaking), all willing are welcome. [proof that man alone cannot answer a simple question. Because it is always open to interpretation]=============

I have no term based upon what to call it except for a 'code,' or something of that nature. Majority may say gibberish, in which I find severe humility.

*****I would highly appreciate any and all information, calculations, or any type of decipherment upon which this may broken down into. It is a 'free equation' (or what have you), for all to deconstruct and depict. Thank you kindly*****

(2) ways of writing it. (note there may be very many more)

E_080I

e_080i

Please rearrange and insert what you will to make an attempt of some way to decipher it?

Any feedback?

Thank you again.

[Hopefully ya'll are enjoyin' and experiencin' this rare time of this month/this year and gettin' your sneak preview in. No doubt. Right?]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by tauschen]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

I knew it...

www.autoevolution.com...

Ducati Monster 800ie.

or it could be similar to the crap pc I am on, pentium 4, packard bell i800.

Either way...

On a serious note, you have not provided enough information and I suspect this is a copy and paste job from another source.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A web-search brought up a .gif animation of a baby doing a somersault of sorts. Located here. e80i.gif

The term in question would also make sense if it were used as a slang term for 1080i-- resolution , meaning Electronic or "E" 80i.

It could also be a very very bad thing.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by wiredamerican]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen
I have no term based upon what to call it except for a 'code,' or something of that nature. Majority may say gibberish, in which I find severe humility.

*****I would highly appreciate any and all information, calculations, or any type of decipherment upon which this may broken down into. It is a 'free equation' (or what have you), for all to deconstruct and depict. Thank you kindly*****

(2) ways of writing it. (note there may be very many more)

E_080I

e_080i

Please rearrange and insert what you will to make an attempt of some way to decipher it?

Any feedback?

Thank you again.

[Hopefully ya'll are enjoyin' and experiencin' this rare time of this month/this year and gettin' your sneak preview in. No doubt. Right?]

Oh oh, you might not wanna follow that particular line, it might not be healthy for any of us.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
E could be eternity, the 2 ways you say it can be written could be macrocosm/microcosm. 8 could be infintiy, 2 0's encompassing infinity could also be pillars. I/i could represent a stellar body? Im looking at it figuratively since im not a mathemetician.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm grateful for all the participation. Keep it coming. No worries, no fears. haha all replies have been my favorite so far.

And a funny thing I'm reminded of. How when posting you "lose all rights." yadda yadda.. just something that cracks me up..

what if I'm Einstein's little brother???? ahhhhhhhhhhh EUREKA [jokingly]

haha

[edit on 20-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
E could be eternity, the 2 ways you say it can be written could be macrocosm/microcosm. 8 could be infintiy, 2 0's encompassing infinity could also be pillars. I/i could represent a stellar body? Im looking at it figuratively since im not a mathemetician.

Wow, I originally wrote what was before this first (as my reply). But upon rereading (as you must really do to everything). Genius

You're the first person that I give serious credit to here. Let's see how many more can open up that 'mind' of theres.

Cool, cool. Reminder. Definitely don't hesitate to insert any points, or try to rearrange it they way it can best be broken down (while still keeping the original symbols in the same succession though. With various variables mingled in).

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

haha. bug eyed face. cracks me up.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

lol very awesome. I find humility in your reply my friend. Honestly, I wish it were a simple "copy and paste." However.. If I were to go in depth on how I 'came up' with that 'code.' .... So I'm gonna hush and keep smiling,

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
In what context was this " code " found , it could prove helpful .

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen
reply to post by XXXN3O

lol very awesome. I find humility in your reply my friend. Honestly, I wish it were a simple "copy and paste." However.. If I were to go in depth on how I 'came up' with that 'code.' .... So I'm gonna hush and keep smiling,

dammit man!
Just U2U me and tell me!
i wont tell any of em, I promise!
lol

So.. y'gonna?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

reply to post by Max_TO

hahaha. It is an intriguing story. One for the books I guess you could say
. But hey man, rock on love what your profile at a glance is all about. Poor Righteous Teachers, Conscious Style. All good stuff I have to look into when I get the time. I'll tell you what though, (though it STILL NEEDS DECIPHERING (All welcome to help us solve this!)..

it reminds me of like, the most 'dangerous' 'computer code' or 'computer virus' that was written and it's like... one line of code. hahahaha and I laugh if people are trying to link that CODE i wrote with their defiling ideas to something of the likes. But still, just reminds me of it is all.

I wonder how many people we can get intrigued

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

hahaha maybe that kid's post I first appeared on had some relevance after all. his "GLOBAL CATASTROPHE AUGUST" thread or whatnot. and of course, me and my witty replies. haha

CATASTROPHE - ABORTED ?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ok, taking a shot at this from a different angle...

The "code" is just a few random keystrokes meant to demonstrate that the human mind will always seek structure, thus impressing individual perspective upon even that which has no form.

A signifying of the concept that without perception everything is nothing and nothing is everything. The number itself is meaningless, but the identity that any individual assigns to it means everything.

And that's my shot, for tonight, at thinking outside the box.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Another beautiful answer! I applaud you 110%, opening up that mind man. No one's doing it nowadays
. However, that is personally not how I came up with or originally thought the code
. But I'm glad to see this little thread reaching out, trying to make it's way to people so everyone may be a part in deciphering it (the 'code' that is).

Most Obliged

[edit on 19-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

the more replies I reply to it's making me feel/seem like 007 on here. repostulating repostulating and repostulating what my own 'code' i came up with can be deciphered as.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
lol let's throw another one into the cup. How big can YOU think?

+++++++++++++++++
is that the code to disarm all nukes on this planet? or engage them?
+++++++++++++++++

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

haha, Thank you bro.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join