It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic readings on the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
genuine psychics could know the truth
i wonder if it's been tried - a psychic picks up a picture of george w bush, for example, and tried to do a reading of him.
what vibes will the psychic get? is bush evil? a part of the illuminati?
what if a psychic does a remote viewing session, trying to see what goes on in the white house, or wherever these illuminati members are supposed to gather

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i wonder if the psychic will come under attack, psychic attack i.e. for trying such a thing
if some sort of psychic self defense mechanism has been put in place by the illuminati

visualising an illuminati person or location being bathed in positive white light, i wonder what the effect will be, if the person or location is evil.
would the psychic being putting himself/herself in danger

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ive actually been paid to write down and send impressions about that. GWB was he target.

The thing is though each psychic will pull different information for different clients IE what relevant to say the personal world or space of the client. In my case however deep trance pulled out specific legal issues for my client to look in to. And last I heard the client did peruse the court cases.

No idea how well it went though. Haven't heard from that client about THIS issue in awhile.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
hi,
you must have given your client the relevant information he/she wanted
but let me ask you, when you did this reading, do you remember getting a good or evil vibe from gwb, or did you not bother, and you went straight for the info you were looking for.

--------------------

it's said that people have guardian angels. I wonder if evil people have the opposite i.e. they are protected by negative entities.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Assuming the Illuminati is what what people think it is and psychics do exist, I think it would be logical to assume that high ranking Illuminati would employ some sort of psychic shield.

Not only to protect from snooping individuals but also to protect themselves and their plans from any rival factions.

If all this is real then it could very well be dangerous for psychics to probe these people.
There are stories of psychics, people in deep meditation and people under the influence of certain plants who have encountered beings on the non-physical plane and who have either been warned off or have fled because they felt threatened.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A true 'psychic' is a shaman, a medium, someone who can see into both worlds. These dark entities have NO POWER in the spiritual world, because they cannot stand in the presence of light. One who has TRUE SIGHT is shielded by Love and Light, none can touch them, and the darkness NEVER knows where they are coming from.

Let light abound, surround with SOUND

None shall Tread The Queen!

>Peace!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I never could listen to Baby Bush, if I walked in the room and he was on TV talking I would change the channel to anything but, or I would walk out immediately. His inability to express would gut wrench me and the tension across my back would become unbearable.

There is an entire thread on Bush and his expressions and how people perceive him. It has an edge in that Bush may have been "faking" his ridiculous behavior, and was instead "calculating".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This current President I cannot be bothered with, when he speaks he uses double-speak, so everything he says is opposite with misdirection in mind. I see him less and less as a man of any value, in fact I see him on the level of "Lost", but he hasn't discovered that yet, his path has only begun. I see him as becoming President "De Facto" by 2012. There will be no other President from this point unless he is removed forcibly, and then it will be another case of "De Facto".

Kings, Queens, and Presidents, what ever they want to call themselves none of them are Our Lords. None of them will ever be Lords. I do not waste my thoughts on them, I simply change the station or leave the room.

new topics

top topics

join