It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Torrent File contains Large collection of seafloor leak videos showing bp and coast gaurd are in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
480 Megs of BP SeaFloor Leaks

And for a sample of what is inside the torrent you can go here:First upload to media portal, thanks BP

That Link will take you to a page where you can download the torrent and from there you can select or deselect any files you wish. Let me make it clear these videos are by no means finished. I need lots of help to adjust, cut, splice or whatever them and put them up on youtube or anywhere. The whole point of making this is to get them out there as I don't have enough time or CPU power to do it all myself. Enjoy, but if you have a chance upload them wherever you feel is appropriate. Thanks

[edit on 15-8-2010 by sizzlean]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzlean

... are in?

You left the post with a cliff hanger! What do these videos show?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

they show lies, lies and more lies. they show different places where the rov's were positioned, but they have the colors set right/better so you can see what the operators were actually looking at.....leaks and ruptures in the sea floor, and lots of them. Hope that answers your question.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Great find...though the video in your media file does not work
Star and flag for you!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Well it is my first media post and it is possible that it's too long? I don't know, I also was waiting for the thumbnail to pop up and it hasn't yet, but if you know how to do torrents have at it, otherwise we'll both have to wait till some people put them on youtube, I'll use this thread/forum/place to post the links to any google or youtube vids that people put up. And if any of you guys are video experts, then by all means download the whole thing and play around, I'm sure you'll find something worth spending a little time and effort on, all I ask is that you send me a link so I can conglomerate them here!

I'll try to fix the video tommorrow as I'm kinda in the middle of watching more leaks and uploading like a mad man, but send me a private message and I'll attach some cool ones if you want.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you made a YouTube channel devoted for these videos that would be a big help. Could finish editing the videos and just upload them to the channel and start spreading the links.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I WILL SEED FOR 5 DAYS AT THE MINIMUM

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
How Do You Have 8 Flags With Only 6 Replies And A Link That Does Not Function?

Very Interesting - Leaks?

No Star & No Flag

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
How Do You Have 8 Flags With Only 6 Replies And A Link That Does Not Function?

Very Interesting - Leaks?

No Star & No Flag

the torrent file work perfectly

star and flag from me

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Soz seeding now guys

new topics

top topics

join