It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 even real pilots couldn't do it

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

Yawn.

If the evidence is indeed there, why is it only being used to spread the twoof for profit? Why is it not taken to someone with authority to act on it?

Because it's a sham, and you know it.

With the risk of Godwinning the thread, it's the equivalent of Holocaust denial. Truthers pick (or in the case of CIT and PffffffffT, fabricate) a small, minute detail and use any anomalies to proclaim the whole thing a con, completely ignoring the big picture.
edit on 16-12-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

Yawn.

More video spam (also against the rules).

The Patriotsquestion lists are always amusing, I believe there are even dead people on there. The statements are ignoring the physical evidence and instead chose to argue from ignorance or incredulity.

And why am I at ATS? Mainly for the good laughs. I know the majority of users here have a 9/11 CT hardwired to their mind, and any attempt at deflating them is usually a waste of time. 9/11 CTs have had 9 years and have produced absolutely nothing of any significance. As to why I'm using an anonymous handle, let's just say I fiercely try to protect my personal life.
edit on 16-12-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Probably in Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Pakistan. There are a lot of B757/767 simulators there.

The 767/757 share a common rating, if you are rated on one you can also fly the other with just a difference course on the other plane.

So, they basicly use the same simulator for the 757/767.

I guess they used the planes they did because they had a better chance to hijack B757/67 than 747, and easier access to a 767/57 simulator.

I must have missed something...
To explain away the fact that the hijackers couldn't fly a kite,
has it now been put forward that they had simulator training in another country???

Never heard this new fantasy before..
Is there any proof or is it the usual???

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

I wasn't aware that Jesse Ventura had become a high-ranking politician or law enforcement officer overnight. Last I checked, he was still using his skills to host a hack conspiracy theory show, complete with howlers such as attempting to force his way into the HAARP facility using his long-gone Navy credentials. Apparently he missed the free public tour of the site

And perhaps if you took your pretty little list to someone with authority to act on it, it might impress me. As it stands, it's merely wasting space on the interwebs.

And the way I see it, I may have broken the house rules twice in this thread. How does that match up with repeatedly creating accounts on ATS, despite repeatedly being told you're not welcome?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I wasn't aware that Jesse Ventura had become a high-ranking politician or law enforcement officer overnight.

What are you on about..He was a frekin governor..
That's pretty high ranking.....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Uh huh, quite impressive, for the period when he was in fact govenor. Unfortunately, that period ended in 2003 and Jesse reverted to being an ordinary member of society.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Uh huh, quite impressive, for the period when he was in fact govenor. Unfortunately, that period ended in 2003 and Jesse reverted to being an ordinary member of society.

So he is credible only when still in office??

So, by your reasoning you should be ignoring all Weedwackers posts because he is no longer an airline pilot..

Ah ha..That makes sense in your little universe...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Look at those goalposts go.

I was commenting on mr. Ventura being a high ranking politician during his period as Governor, not on whether or not he was credible.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Look at those goalposts go.

I was commenting on mr. Ventura being a high ranking politician during his period as Governor, not on whether or not he was credible.

Ohh sorry, that seemed to be what you were inferring..

So tell me then, what WAS the point of that comment??

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFonz

Whats this new story I hear that the hijackers had simulator training overseas??
When did that story start, any proof?

Sounds like an excuse for explaining the hijacker's unexplained pilot skills..
edit on 16-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That mr. Ventura would have had a lot more clout if he made those remarks while he was the govenor. As it is, it took him 5 years after he left office, before he started making any public remarks.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That mr. Ventura would have had a lot more clout if he made those remarks while he was the govenor. As it is, it took him 5 years after he left office, before he started making any public remarks.

LMAO
So exactly as I said...
Your idea is he has less credibility once out of office..

So who's moving these goalposts mate????

Ahh, a poster that contradicts themself..How quaint..

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Meh.

Whatever floats your boat.

Credibility has nothing to do with clout. I was going to make an analogy, but then I remembered where I'm at.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Meh.

Whatever floats your boat.

Credibility has nothing to do with clout. I was going to make an analogy, but then I remembered where I'm at.

Why are you here?
You don't seem to be debating any facts..
Just attacking people..
I have asked about the simulator training..Do you know anything about that?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If the evidence is indeed there, why is it only being used to spread the twoof for profit? Why is it not taken to someone with authority to act on it?

Interesting, roboe. Perhaps you have not read the warning by semperfortis here?

Originally posted by semperfortis
Attention Please....
The word/term "TRUTHER" is an acceptable idiom.
However the bastardization of the word "Truther" is an insult and from here on will be treated as such.
I am not going to go back and take any action on past offenses, but any future instances and action will be taken.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

??

Sounds like an excuse for explaining the hijacker's unexplained pilot skills..

May I ask, have you ever taken any lessons? Ever thought about it? (AND, I don't mean a home PC desktop simulator program...the real thing).

I think you're in Australia, if I'm not mistaken....so, I decided to do a little Web surfing....

Back (loooong time ago) when I was a young, hotshot Flight Instructor, the Cessna company introduced a program to lure....I mean, encourage....people to take lessons, and learn and get their licenses. (Long term marketing plan, I guess...assuming that SOME of those people might be future Cessna buyers....).

I checked in Australia for you...and several hits came up. I just entered "learn to fly australia".

Here: Try it...Hands-on Flying!

I won't kid you, it's not inexpensive....that link quotes a price of $180, for that one-hour introduction (intended to whet your appetite and enthusiasm). I remember back --- the 1970s --- was something like US$35....for about one-half hour. But, today..... Inflation. Fuel prices. Things just cost more, nowadays.....

(BTW, that airplane in the photo? A Cessna 172. Fairly late model, too! Judging by the paint scheme, and other minor details, that you eventually learn to have an eye for.... In my day, the "trainer" of choice was smaller two-seater Cessna 150. A newer version came out in....forget exactly, late 70s...called the "152". Had about five more horsepower, due to a different engine, is what I remember...few minor changes as well).

But, you can look that stuff up, as easily as I can...I don't need the trip down memory lane, anyway.....

Point is, IF you went and DID this, you could get a better sense of how bloody easy it really is, if all you intend to do is "steer" the darn airplane. AND, if you were ever to have the luxury to continue training, and building experience, and amassed say, oh......several hundred hours under your belt (like the hijackers had), then it'd be even MORE obvious to you, how "easy" it is to, again...just "steer" the thing around in the sky.

"Boring Holes in the Sky" is a common saying....refers to the fact that (much like driving your auto) it becomes virtually second nature, with practice. The REAL challenges in aviation lie elsewhere.....

PS...rolling around that site, above, found THEIR "30 minute" introductory flight page:

www.airborne-aviation.com.au...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or...hey!!! Look at this, what I found! Come to the States! San Diego is beautiful! And, I will be living in Los Angeles, only two hours away! (Seems it's still a lot cheaper than in Australia...or the UK...seems I recall it has always been that way, so screw "inflation!!"):

Stop Dreaming and Start Flying!

Our flying lessons go at the pace you want to take and you can pay as you go. Since we are more then a school you can continue to use the planes you are familiar with and continue on with advanced training right here at Golden State.

How to get Started

Introductory Flight Special - $99.95

2 one hour flights, FAA Flight Training textbook (200 pages), 2 ground school sessions, 2 hours of dual-instruction, and a logbook. This is an opportunity to find out what flying is like and decide if Golden State is where you want to earn your Private Pilot's License. We are open 7 days a week, call us at (619) 449-0611 to schedule when you would like to fly. Some restrictions apply.

www.gsfc.com...

Gee...that is pretty darned cheap....I'm really surprised.

edit on 16 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join