It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO over San Diego CA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I do however have a question that has been bugging me about these things and ive asked it here before and nobody seems to know how to answer it.

Where would you store a craft that is up to a mile wide? (since some reports of these things are seen as massive)

[edit on 13-8-2010 by -Blackout-]

Well, if the vehicle Is based on current, known lighter-than-air technology, even a craft of immense size (ie.: "a mile long"), could easily be collapsed, and possibly, even partially dissaembled, for storage in a much smaller format.

We used to store our V-shaped LAV(Lighter-than-Air Vehicle) prototype in a rented hanger, on a former USAF base in Northern California.

Of course our craft was small enough to float, fully inflated, in the hanger, with a bit of room to spare; but then it was just a prototype.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

The issue with that is that these things have been seen since (I think?) the late 70s or so. However, I am only going to assume that they have upgraded the technologies on these anomalous craft.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am not sure what to call of it, but every time I see a triangular craft that is unidentified I am most likely going to call this as our built aircraft.

Human aircraft engineering has always represented some form of triangular formation in their architecture.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

i cant make heads nor tails of the vid, as all i see are lights/no outlines.

Ahmonrarh.....

If you persist with the video, the "triangle" outline is definitely there.

Have a look at the 1.32 mark.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not
thanks, after squinting and doing an owl head movement/expanding the screen at that mark, i did see it. thanks!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well I have a feeling if you sit tight we'll hear about this in due time. My parents recollected seeing the F-22 fighter prototype skimming the tops of the trees in the 80s. They had no idea what it was for 20 years almost. So I think eventually we will find out like we did with the F-117, when its finally used in war. The red and green navigation lights definitely indicates for me that its a military aircraft.The US Government has been trying to create antigravity since they picked up the Third Reich's studies on it after WW2. There was even a show on the History Channel about it not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Interesting video, Blackout. S&F, thanks for posting. Very thread worthy as we can make out the shape of the craft briefly as a triangle and we can see that it is hovering in place for a number of seconds. I'm in San Diego just north of Miramar AFB. Do you have any more info. on where in SD this craft was filmed? If there's a version without music in the background but with camera op dialogue that would help too.

I think we can all agree this video is unlikely CGI.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Maybemaybenot,

Howdy, I looked at the 1:32 mark and I think I see what you are talking about but I do not think this is a Triangle at all.

I am not good at this stuff but if you stop and start (and you have to work at it.. I did) you can catch it pretty good it looks like two objects and a pretty clear picture of one of them You can catch the clear shots at 59 sec 100 min have to catch it just right.

I jusst went back and had to work hard to catch it just right wish I could do screen shots but they are clear and closer one is pretty detailed I would say UFO's definitely maybemaybenot AFO's

[edit on 13-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good lordy why is it everytime I write in a thread it seems to stop.

Has anyone done as I suggested and see what I see hellllllllllllo can you get a screen shot of it I don't know how to do it. The object is very clear and interesting well both are but the front one has better detail.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Good lordy why is it everytime I write in a thread it seems to stop.
Has anyone done as I suggested and see what I see hellllllllllllo can you get a screen shot of it I don't know how to do it. The object is very clear and interesting well both are but the front one has better detail.

Observe50.....

No worries.....

I'll see if I can grab that in a screen shot.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe50…..

Here is a screen shot.

It is not easy to see the triangular shape, but it is definitely there, as per my screen shot.

I cannot see “2 objects” as per your post.

I will have another look at that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3a5e6783d23.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e07fb56cb566.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Blackout.....

I've asked the guy who made the video if he would like to join our discussion.

www.youtube.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You have to catch it just right if you go over a minute click on the "round" stop button thingy and slide it back slowly it's at 59 sec the best. You have to catch it just right it quite neat.

Hope you catch it and can post it we might have something here

edited to add: I know what I am looking for so it iss quite easy for me to spot and this is very clear if you get it right on.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I hope you can catch it waiting to find out what everyone thinks is like being in labor and waiting for the delivery

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see no one yet has caught what I am talking at 59 I hope when I return tomorrow evening I see that someone caught it and posted it interesting times maybe.........maybenot

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hopefully he shows up and gives us a personal perspective.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You have to catch it just right if you go over a minute click on the "round" stop button thingy and slide it back slowly it's at 59 sec the best. You have to catch it just right it quite neat.

Observe50

Sorry mate.....

I still can't see that "2 object" effect.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'd guess at a B-1B with its wings swept back.

But thats just a guess.

As Boondock said earlier, the music is probably the giveaway - its there for a reason and I'd hazard a guess its to mask the jet noise.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
many now say that there are two types of triangle UFOs

first the solid triangular craft, called TR3B by many...there are many rumours that this is a government black-ops craft

second type are actually independent UFOs that fly i Triangle formation.e,g the Phoenix lights...

here is a a example of both

TR3b

www.deepspace4.com...

www.deepspace4.com...

Triangle lights

www.youtube.com...

link   

first the solid triangular craft, called TR3B by many...there are many rumours that this is a government black-ops craft

second type are actually independent UFOs that fly i Triangle formation.e,g the Phoenix lights...

TR3b

www.deepspace4.com...

www.deepspace4.com...

Triangle lights

www.youtube.com...

link   

TR3b

www.deepspace4.com...

www.deepspace4.com...

Triangle lights

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join