It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO" spotted over the Minneapolis/St Paul area late Monday night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted or not. I tried a fast search, but nothing.

I just logged onto our local news channels website, and found this:

Raw Video: Unidentified Flying Object Spotted In Twin Cities

This was apparently taken by a cameraman for KSTP Channel 5 who went out to video it after the station and St Paul police started receiving calls asking what it is.

I should add that this is just over 8 minutes long...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Spoontoad]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
LED's on balloons.

downtown-westside.kstp.com...

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks! I wasnt aware of that & was still searching about it. Thanks again

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, the people certainly seem intrigued. Nice to have it done more or less professionally. They don't appear to be moving or drifting I guess I should say. Interesting. It also seems from the comments others were seeing it around the neighborhood. Pretty cool, a good head scratcher to me anyway, but then Im not the debunking animal others are around here!
Good catch!

lol figures, never mind!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoontoad

I filmed a tiny blue dot that came into frame and whizzed around and came back about 30 minutes later where it remained stationary and turned from dark brilliant royal blue, to light blue to white, yellow then red.
You had to look at it in a magnifying glass to see the elaborate nature of this action of color change. The object seemed to be a round dark shape engulfed in the colors, changing like flames swirling around it, not always covering it completely. At times it flashed a brilliant white.
In the same video I caught two bright flashes which I thought was heat lightning but stopping the frame found a yellow and a reddish ball following each other.

These things are all over. At least they are here in Florida too though not so dramatic as this. It is the first UFO I have seen myself! Very excited.

I am trying to encourage people to leave video cameras pointed at the sky for an hour each night, then play it back. Stop film when you see the sudden flash and you will see these round objects. I have two sets of "pairs'. Meteors don't travel in pairs. This is what I thought they might be until I came across the second "set".

Right now I have a ladder in the back yard and, when it gets dark, and if it ever stops raining - I will put the camera up there, try to look closer (my zoom wasn't on last night) at the same piece of sky I saw the blue "changing colors" light in last night.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Those lights look like they are dangling or swinging back and forth, probably from the wind or movement of the balloons they are most likely attached to. I see nothing in this video that would suggest ET or even a secret government project.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

top topics

join