It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over twin cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is a video from the Eat side of St. Paul, MN. from KSTP T.V., i will save any comment by myself until people have seen this.

kstp.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by 1947flxible]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Feel free to post your comment now

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It appears our Scandanavian friends to the north have discovered Chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It appears that the predominant lights are hanging and swinging from something fixed. I have never seen lights in the sky behave that way, but it doesn't appear to be crafts, imo.
Thanks for sharing,
spec

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Homemade ufo. Police reported it was a balloon with lights on it. The video with the explanation is on the same website as the video announcing it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Homemade ufo. Police reported it was a balloon with lights on it. The video with the explanation is on the same website as the video announcing it.

i know i want to see if anyone reads it further, lol, this is just a fun little post to see if people think that even when explained it is something else.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by 1947flxible]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
LEDs + Flying Things = Big Fun

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Solved - here.

[edit on August 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is not a balloon with lights. I am from the area and heard people talking about it on T.V. At one point it was motionless for like 2 hours. Also it was there until early morning. When police arrived on the scene they had no idea what it was. They immediately said weather balloon. LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks to me like somebody has been watching Fact or Faked and decided to try a little UFO creation of their own.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
With all the lights and such people put in the sky we probably wouldn't recognize an alien craft if we saw one

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
With all the lights and such people put in the sky we probably wouldn't recognize an alien craft if we saw one

If I was a smart alien, I'd make my ships look just like an ordinary airplane. If I cared, anyway. Maybe aliens just don't care.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Bumping this thread since the mod was so nice to close down the active one.

This was my post in that thread:

Wow, this is extremely interesting. If you study the later parts of the video you can tell some stars are passing by 'behind' the object, essentially meaning it's semi-transparent. That is awesome.

Another huge coincidence is that this is relatively close to the Niagara falls where the Niagara falls UFO has shown up just 2 weeks ago. It's a 15 hour car ride away from Niagara falls.

Here's the latest video. No blinking or anything, but the UFO that started the whole Niagara falls UFO craze back in late 2009 was SPECTACULAR!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I live in the twin cities and I didn't see the alleged UFO that this story is about. Bad timing on my part.

But I have seen a few UFOs here over the last year or so. The last one I saw was a day or so before this story broke out.

I was in my car and I saw an odd blob-like thing crossing the sky. It seemed to be changing shape. It's hard to estimate the size and altitude. It passed over the top of my car and I looked out the passenger side, anticipating to see it again. I didn't.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oops... I started a thread with the same link... so sorry! And here I thought I was on top of the scoop... ha!

It was pretty much debunked in my opinion but when watching the video the lights look quite convincing and would have fooled me!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OceanStone
Oops... I started a thread with the same link... so sorry! And here I thought I was on top of the scoop... ha!

It was pretty much debunked in my opinion but when watching the video the lights look quite convincing and would have fooled me!
I think it's weird this thread doesn't have more views. It's right next door to the Niagara Falls UFO, and it's very convincing video showing a semi-transparent UFO. I mean, there's no body.. and no strong or anything blocking the starlight that's just behind the lights. It's a complete mystery.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

I know this is an ooooold thread but I just wanted to clear this up. I know the guy who did this. He attached a bunch of lights to hundreds of feet of kite string, thats why it was motionless for hours. The kite stayed in the air all nite.

new topics

top topics

join