It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, Just wow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok this is a prophecy that has actually come true with regards to the 1991 Gulf War:

Sahih Bukhari, Book 53, Volume 4

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 401:

Narrated Auf bin Mali:

I went to the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.

www.usc.edu...
www.sultan.org...

It is saying that there will be 80 flags each with 12,000 soldiers that will attack.
80 x 12,000 = 960,000

The coalition forces = US + 31 countries:
US = 50 flags (each state has a flag)
Therefore 81 flags total (off by one??)

Count the forces yourself here at:
en.wikipedia.org...

The strength of the Coalition (959,600):

en.wikipedia.org...

So, we have a %error of .0416% of the soldiers... not to mention that the number of attacking countries was also fairly accurate, can someone calculate the probabilites of getting the [forces], the [geographic location], the [countries]...?

This Sahih Bukhari book was written in the year ~810-870:

Sahih al-Bukhari (Arabic: صحيح البخاري‎), as it is commonly referred to as, is one of the six canonical hadith collections of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Muslim scholar Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari (810–870)

en.wikipedia.org...

Pretty interesting that the whole world is against muslims...they are always the "crazies", the "terrorists", get here is a book written 1200 years ago that is telling us what will happen...hmmmm....the signs are all around us..

[edit on 10-8-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
heh ,wow that is intresting ,very close indeed ,but yet is it too close to believe ? might just be my good man ,none the less ..great post

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

The thing is, you don't need to be exact with prophecies, when someone says there will be 1500 dead, it and 1520 die...they are simply rounding down. Same thing here, the forces are being rounded down as are the countries. So this is a prophecy that is speaking the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OK why was this thread moved?? This is not an extreme theory OK! I took what was written in a book and corroborated it with facts. See my screen shots. Please move this thread back to its original spot!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

you are correct with the 50 state flags, but you are forgetting the federal flag, Washington DC flag, as well as all the flags that make up US territories.

that brings the total # of flags that compromise the US way above 50

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

you are correct with the 50 state flags, but you are forgetting the federal flag, Washington DC flag, as well as all the flags that make up US territories.

that brings the total # of flags that compromise the US way above 50

Each state, is bascially its own soverign nation. And therfore its own flag. The people of the year 600 didnt understand the concept of the United states. Your nitpicking.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Then there is all the flags from the coalition country's states...

Such as Australia's 7 states and territories.

If you're gonna include all the US states, then you need to include them as well.

[edit on 10/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Then there is all the flags from the coalition country's states...

Such as Australia's 7 states and territories.

If you're gonna include all the US states, then you need to include them as well.

[edit on 10/8/10 by Chadwickus]

the US is the strongest and most significant. how do you explain the number of forces which was rounded up

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If these people didn't understand the concept of the US, how can they make a prophecy about it, including the amount of states/flags it has?

I think you're clutching at straws here.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If these people didn't understand the concept of the US, how can they make a prophecy about it, including the amount of states/flags it has?

I think you're clutching at straws here.

because it was written, 80 flags (50 from the most powerful) and the remaining ones. How do you explain an iphone to a person from the year 600? This was written for those people, who had never seen or heard an airplane, car. I mean straight up desert people around campfires talking about the future 1200s further.

How do you describe something that will happen in the year 2010+1200 years? = 3210. Can you tell me which war will be coming, if the concept of countries exists in the year 3200, if so what will be the number of forces?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

OK why was this thread moved?? This is not an extreme theory OK! I took what was written in a book and corroborated it with facts. See my screen shots. Please move this thread back to its original spot!

Where did you originally post this?

It wouldn't be due to an anti-islamic agenda from any masonic moderators could it? So long as you believe in One God, then all is sweet in the lodge.
(( maybe i should have joined them when asked - doh ))

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I posted in the general conspiracies, it coulda easliy gone to the religious section or prediction...but nooooo...

link   
I was always under the assumption that in order to be a prophecy, it had to be exact. If not then it is pretty much a numbers game and a guess isn't it?

link   

because it was written, 80 flags (50 from the most powerful) and the remaining ones.?

the thing is though, individually, each state in the union has little to no actual armies, its the single federal flag that has all the troops in the US.

at least thats the way I view the current military in the US.

link   
(double post)

[edit on 10-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
I was always under the assumption that in order to be a prophecy, it had to be exact. If not then it is pretty much a numbers game and a guess isn't it?

nothing even in science is 100% exact. The most accurate scientific theory: quantum electrodynamics is not even 100% exact, will you throw away all science?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

nothing even in science is 100% exact. The most accurate scientific theory: quantum electrodynamics is not even 100% exact, will you throw away all science?

just because you got the correct answer on a multiple choice queston, doesn't mean you understand the correct formula that makes the answer true.

and yes, I have serious doubts about the validity of modern scientific theories.

*edit - spelling*

[edit on 10-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Professional, I find it interesting that he got the number of soldiers correct because from what I understand 960,000 men would have been an incredibly large invasion force at around 1000 AD.

It could be that my notion of history is just wrong and that it was in fact common for forces this large to assemble in his region of the world, but my own memory tells me that's a force quite a bit larger than what was normally seen.

I find that interesting because if he was trying to bull# a prediction you'd think he'd just use a more tame number.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

so your saying richard feynmans theories are wrong, this prophecy is wrong, unless it is 100% accurate to the atom, nothing is true? Sheesh...you just dont understand this universe do you..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Also, imagine if you had a vision of a 960,000 man army. Sure, you could count the flags while you were having the vision, but you might miscount by a few because of the nature of 'trying to count' while experiencing a prophecy.

Counting how many individuals are in the force would be next to impossible. I would imagine he did some calculations and made the best guess he could if he actually had this prophecy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join