It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Enoch PDF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, I want to go eat soon so I will write this up as quickly as I can.

To begin with, when people hear of "The Book Of Enoch" they only hear the part where it explains the Watchers. The Book Of Enoch is similar to the Book of the Nine Unkown Men. It contains the following:

• The Book of Parables
  • The Book of the Watchers
  • The Astronomical Book
  • The Book of Dream Visions
  • The Epistle of Enoch

The Book of Parables consists of the end of times, and the fate of the fallen angels and evil kings on Earth.
The Book of the Watchers contains the names and descriptions of the Fallen Angels, or Watchers.
The Astronomical Book contains information dealing with the movements of the heavenly bodies.
The Book of Dream Visions contains the history of Israel from before the Deluge, all the way down to about 160-150 BC.
The Epistle of Enoch is just like a book you would find in the bible...except it is not written in the bible.

I for one believe that the timeline of Humankind has been tampered with, so you should not trust the history books that talk about events before 500 AD. I think humans have been existence for far longer that typical skeptic scientists think, and I believe that the Old Bible and other Religous Books contain the history of man before 1 AD. (By Old Bible, I mean the books of the bible that have not been tampered with.

The list of the leaders of the Fallen Angels, or "Watchers":

7. And these are the names of their leaders:
Sêmîazâz, their leader, Azazel, responsible for teaching of weapons and cosmetics
Arâkîba, Arakiel
Râmêêl,
Kôkabîêl, the teacher of astrology
Tâmîêl,
Râmîêl, Raguel (hebrew), Rig (Sumeria), Ragumu (Babylon)
Dânêl, Daniel teacher of the suns
Êzêqêêl,
Barâqîjâl,
Asâêl, teacher of forbidden knowledge
Armârôs, cast down for "swearing on an oath"
Batârêl,
Anânêl, Said to have caused man to sin when he descended from heaven
Zaqîêl,
Samsâpêêl,
Satarêl, angel of knowledge and secret
Tûrêl,
Jômjâêl,
Sariêl, credited with giving Moses all his knowledge
....."

- R. H. Charles translation, The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI.

Book Of Enoch

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Thanks for sharing, this book must be fascinating.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I really liked reading the different Books that were never added or intentionally left out.

Take a look at this doc called "Old Testament Apocryphal Writings" I uploaded back in September. There are between eighteen to twenty-four books mentioned in the Bible, but not
included. The variation is due to possible double mentions using differing names for the same book.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the info mr10k

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourdiesel
I really liked reading the different Books that were never added or intentionally left out.

Take a look at this doc called "Old Testament Apocryphal Writings" I uploaded back in September. There are between eighteen to twenty-four books mentioned in the Bible, but not
included. The variation is due to possible double mentions using differing names for the same book.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the info mr10k

Where can I find the books that were left out??
Thank you in advance

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Check out the PDF File I posted last year
Lost books of the Bible

Excerpt from PDF above (page 3)
The Apocryphal, Or Deuterocanonical Books
The Prayer of Azariah, Song of the three Jews
Bel and the Dragon (in Daniel)
The Book of Baruch
First Book of Esdras
Second Book of Esdras,
The Greek Additions to Esther
The Epistle of Jeremiah
Wisdom of Jesus' son Sirach, Ecclesiasticus
The Book of Judith
First Book of Maccabees
Second Book of Maccabees
Third Book of Maccabees
Fourth Book of Maccabees
The Prayer of Manasseh
Psalm 151
The Wisdom of Solomon
The Book of Susanna, (in Daniel)
The Book of Tobit

Books Mentioned, But Not Found, In The Bible
Book of the Covenant
Book of the Wars of the Lord
Book of Jasher
The Manner of the Kingdom / Book of Statutes
Book of Samuel the Seer
Nathan the Prophet
Acts of Solomon
Shemaiah the Prophet
Prophecy of Abijah
Story of Prophet Iddo
Visions of Iddo the Seer
Iddo Genealogies
Book of Jehu
Sayings of the Seers
Book of Enoch
Book of Gad the Seer
Epistle to Corinth
Epistle to the Ephesians
Epistle from Laodicea to the Colossians
Nazarene Prophecy Source
Acts of Uziah
The Annals of King David
Jude, the Missing Epistle

There is an even longer list starting on Page 7 of the PDF

[edit on 9-8-2010 by sourdiesel]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sourdiesel

Yeah I'm checking that out but I meant in actual books. Can I find them in my local bookstore??

Thanks =)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
IMHO,
They left this book out of the bible for a reason..which is why it should be read, and read carefully because the clues to the truth are in this book...

Note the calander which is what the bit about the gates are about and notice that there are calindrical henges all around the world...
This I think, is a testament to Velicovski's flood in 10,500 BC.

Also note the references to the symbolic colors red, white, and black , and the refences to breeding, and that turns out to be references to the three main Annunaki royal bloodlines that were mixed with man's blood and survived the flood (as well as to the breeding of useful things to man...) and are the source of the divine right of kings to this day....and the source of most of mans' problems today too...

Just sayin...IMHO

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by qbanthinker305

The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden, L.B. Press
The Other Bible, Barnstone
The New Testament Apocrypha, Volumes 1 & 2, Schneemelcher

The rest of the books could be found possibly in a library or google search for the online version.

I had a few of them, including the Book of Enoch. But my hard drive broken when it fell off the desk. If we find any of them please post a link or upload the document to ATS Media

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The book of Enoch is a fantastic read, I missed the Book of Jubilees on your list, or did I?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Well, I want to go eat soon so I will write this up as quickly as I can.

To begin with, when people hear of "The Book Of Enoch" they only hear the part where it explains the Watchers. The Book Of Enoch is similar to the Book of the Nine Unkown Men. It contains the following:

• The Book of Parables
  • The Book of the Watchers
  • The Astronomical Book
  • The Book of Dream Visions
  • The Epistle of Enoch

The Book of Parables consists of the end of times, and the fate of the fallen angels and evil kings on Earth.
The Book of the Watchers contains the names and descriptions of the Fallen Angels, or Watchers.
The Astronomical Book contains information dealing with the movements of the heavenly bodies.
The Book of Dream Visions contains the history of Israel from before the Deluge, all the way down to about 160-150 BC.
The Epistle of Enoch is just like a book you would find in the bible...except it is not written in the bible.

I for one believe that the timeline of Humankind has been tampered with, so you should not trust the history books that talk about events before 500 AD. I think humans have been existence for far longer that typical skeptic scientists think, and I believe that the Old Bible and other Religous Books contain the history of man before 1 AD. (By Old Bible, I mean the books of the bible that have not been tampered with.

The list of the leaders of the Fallen Angels, or "Watchers":

7. And these are the names of their leaders:
Sêmîazâz, their leader, Azazel, responsible for teaching of weapons and cosmetics
Arâkîba, Arakiel
Râmêêl,
Kôkabîêl, the teacher of astrology
Tâmîêl,
Râmîêl, Raguel (hebrew), Rig (Sumeria), Ragumu (Babylon)
Dânêl, Daniel teacher of the suns
Êzêqêêl,
Barâqîjâl,
Asâêl, teacher of forbidden knowledge
Armârôs, cast down for "swearing on an oath"
Batârêl,
Anânêl, Said to have caused man to sin when he descended from heaven
Zaqîêl,
Samsâpêêl,
Satarêl, angel of knowledge and secret
Tûrêl,
Jômjâêl,
Sariêl, credited with giving Moses all his knowledge
....."

- R. H. Charles translation, The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI.

Book Of Enoch

I'll definitely download that to my computer. The book of enoch is not understood by many and their is a reason. Also I didn't know of the Council of Nicea AD 325, I'll post a link. Anyway it was a meeting to form consensus in the church with people representing all Christendom. In this meeting they decided what will or will not be in the bible. There was alot that was taken out because it was "forbidden" knowledge. The bible is a bunch of stories from our ancient past that interpreted real things and made them into mythological stories. People can't believe in aliens, or ancient advanced human or other civlizations in the distand past but they can believe in a talking snake? I'm not against religion, but what I'm for is the complete telling of our true history on this planet.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Its on Page 9 of the PDF

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Your welcome guys, Glad you like it
BTW I'm also mad at how people choose to not believe in aliens, but they worship the bible. It's nonsense. 90% of human history has been affected by aliens. I mean, sudden jump from metals to electronics no?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this pdf

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
thank you very much for the pdf files

i was going to ask here for book suggestions on the books of enoch or the apocrypha since there are quite a lot out there meanwhile, but now i can start reading right away ^^

i'll still be happy about suggestions for paperback books on these topics
i would love if the commentary in the books was really open minded (not afraid of thinking about e.t.'s etc) and if it would not consist to 1/3 of the authors biography lol

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

If I read another post about the Nicean Council and them picking books of the Bible my head will explode. The canon of scripture was never discussed at Nicea. The Nicean Council debated the diety of Jesus Christ and made a decision about the bishop of the church in Alexandria, Egypt.

I have no idea where these absurd myths come from.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

The book of Enoch is my favourite of all. I love trying to figure it all out. It’s my perfect bath book.
A glass of OJ a splash of coconut in the bathwater, frangipani soap and the book of Enoch.

I know it’s off topic as where I read it, it’s just easier for me to get my head around it for some reason.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Thank you so much for this pdf

ok something truly wierd is going on..I DID NOT MAKE THIS POST.. i have my own copy why would i thank you for the pdf ???

mods?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lol nevermind i thought this was a new recent thread rofl.. maybe this is where i got my copy from in the first place who knows lol
edit on 30/1/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join