It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

electrical circut from earth to space and back to earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
External link
www.sky-fire.tv...

www.google.co.nz... le&resnum=7&ved=0CDoQsAQwBg&biw=1004&bih=450

Using a Sony digital camera on the roof of a laboratory at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, researchers documented a strange instance of a thunderstorm's electricity tickling the fringes of outer space.
The scientists captured on film a phenomenon known as a blue jet, a lightning-like discharge, as it shot out the top of clouds in an offshore storm.
Other blue jets have been photographed. But this one soared twice as high as any previously recorded, nearly 50 miles (80 kilometers) above Earth. There, the electrical discharge apparently interacted with the base of the ionosphere, a region of the atmosphere where electrons roam freely after being split up by solar energy.

External linky
www.space.com...

While one observation does not prove an Earth-to-space connection, Pasko told SPACE.com the blue jet involved a negative charge moving upward, and he suspects blue jets provide the circuit during a thunderstorm to get electricity from one "shell" to another -- Earth's surface to the base of the ionosphere.

www.albany.edu...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

lightning is being generated more over land in the day than over the sea at night
lightning creates radio waves from the safe spot between the ionosphere and van allen belt then arcs back to the earth this clears radiation from the safe zone

this implies that lightning may in fact remove radiation in this process

if the system is connected then lightning may be bidirectional from this aera of space to earth and back again in a matter of seconds causing radio waves to remove the radiation that would normally occurs
imagine an electric system from the sun to the earth and from the earth to the safe zone (where the satellites’ are) then back through the safe zone to the earth

if this energy is coming from the sun in an energy form we don’t yet know how to measure then humans may be receiving this energy being part of the system this energy tranverses
it may even be the spark of life in us all

XplOdEr

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
your google link isn't working

Your title is misleading. I don't see anything here that suggests a circuit being made from the sun to earth and back.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

While one observation does not prove an Earth-to-space connection, Pasko told SPACE.com the blue jet involved a negative charge moving upward, and he suspects blue jets provide the circuit during a thunderstorm to get electricity from one "shell" to another -- Earth's surface to the base of the ionosphere.

www.albany.edu...

Sounds very similar to the description of the behaviour of an atom and its electron shell-orbits but in a macro rather than quantum scale

As above...so below

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
your google link isn't working

Your title is misleading. I don't see anything here that suggests a circuit being made from the sun to earth and back.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

im quoting my original post

this is speculation of a closed circut type energy exchange from the earth to the clouds from the clouds to the ionasphere then to the space between the ionasphere and the van allen belt and and back to earth

i guess the tittle is misleading so i will alter it to ruduce confusion

it is my theory that all this energy originates from the sun in a form of energy yet unknown to humans and very well may be the devine spark of human life force

the information references show pics of electrical connection from earth to space possiably bi directional

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by XPLodER

www.albany.edu...

Sounds very similar to the description of the behaviour of an atom and its electron shell-orbits but in a macro rather than quantum scale

As above...so below

very well put i have been thinking micro macro and atom type simularities

the sun as the nucleus the planets and their masses as the electron shells and a electrical link between all parts binding them together

id like to speculate that some of the energy the earth creates moving around the sun in its influence is passed back to the sun

and that there is a form of energy released from the sun that creates a simpathetic energy to acumulate at the earths core keeping our core molten this core energy can only store so much before its discharged (like a capasitor) back to the sun and other planets

these sprites elves and lightning are part of a much bigger system and we are only looking under the clouds

add to this the energy we can understand and measure and you have a circut that is creating an electrical sheild on one hand and impacting it on with charged particals on the other like a negitive to positive energy transfer

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.rps.psu.edu...

some great pictures and information on this topic

four second vid showing masive discharge

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

ex link
www.thunderbolts.info...

space tornadoes

Recently, the Time History of Events and Macroscale Interactions during Substorms (THEMIS) satellites detected "space tornadoes", vortices of electrified plasma rotating faster than 1,600,000 kilometers per hour. These helical storms of electromagnetic energy were found approximately 64,000 kilometers from Earth. The five THEMIS satellites, together with Earth-based stations, verified their connection with the ionosphere.

there is a corrilation between sun and earth and the connection is electrical

global warming lol

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The way I see it, the Sun powers the Earth through a magnetic tether at our northern pole, this drops in about 650,000 Amps every couple of minutes. This energy is discipated from the Van Allen belts (Magnetic field of the Earth) to the Ionosphere, from the Ionosphere to the Earth through our atmosphere.

What that charge is used for I'm not sure, but I personally believe that our weather is an effect of this charged atmosphere, an outlet for the excess energy either being discharged to the ground via lightning or to space through blue jets, Sprites and Elf's.

Probably wrong.

EMM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

thanks for the post i think you may be right i have been trying to make the point the the sun broadcasts a soup of energy that bathes the entire solar system (possably the universe) the movement of the earth and moon in this soup creates an electrical connection from the sun to the earth and back to the sun

this system would tie into the existing systems on earth
weather
lightning
earthquakes
sea currents
heat dissapation
gravity
the heating of the earths core

xploder

top topics

join