It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son needs ATS help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

There is a HIPAA form that is needed to release the records to you and/or to the other hospital. They stall, they don't have to help you with the forms, they can take 48 hours aat each step of the way. I advise you to spend $150 on an attorney to get the forms and the records immediately. Once an attorney is involved, the hospital will act very quickly. The attorney has the added benefit of possibly finding some malpractice stuff.

Get the medical records, get the second opinion, get it as soon as possible, and don't forget to tell your wife what a good job she is doing, and that you don't mind taking all the stress for her. Make sure she knows there is nothing she can do during this time that you will not absorb and forgive her for. If she believes your words, she will do everything possible to not create any extra stress for you. BUT, you have to do as you promise, she may have a few 'moments.'

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah it's so hard on you and your wife. I remember when we didn't know what was wrong with our baby and she screamed almost around the clock. With the kind of reflux she had she did not spit up. that would have been better, actually. Instead the acid would come up then go back down,severely burning her esophagus. She was breastfed but hyper sensitive to everything i ate. My diet got so restricted I was down to pretty much just oatmeal for my main meals. I ended up getting treated for post partum pyschosis once I weaned the baby onto solid foods. Those were hard times and not even a quarter of the stress and uncertainty your family is going through. Just be as patient and understanding as you can be and remember your wife still probably has a lot of settling down to do as far as hormones go, too. Just keep visualizing happier times ahead with a healthy toddler. If I could go back in time and tell my past self any advice from my new perspective it would just be to focus on how beautiful and tiny those babies are. So when they are big and sassing back at you and you do reflect back on them when they are tiny, you will remember not just a sick and miserable baby but also the isolated serene memory of you appreciating them as a living work of art. My daughter is always happy to hear that even though that first heat was a tough one, her dad and I do have happy memories of her as something other than a sick baby.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Sorry iPad doesn't let me scroll to edit. First heat was supposed to be first year. I suppose I should be grateful I have this device to tide me over until my husband can fix my pc. But sometimes I do want to throw this thing up against a wall it is so tricky to type on.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Brother Zarp, good morning and thanks for the good news about Constantine.

Discussions between you and your wife are totally normal under this situation, but you both are fighting this together, that means you didn't forget what is #1 in the list now, your loved son. It would be great if you let her read your thread.

GOD, you are listening to me and you know what we ask you is good, one more time, I talk to you about Constantine and his family. This family has faith in you MY LORD, protect and guide them, cure CONSTANTINE in the name of JESUS CHRIST, amen.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's great news about Constantine and I hope it continues.
I know it can be hard handling a partnership, a family and
holding a job down.

Stick with it and keep your chins up.

I can't explain it. As I rocked him to sleep, he layed his head
on my chest and the ressonance of my deep lullabies comforted him.

Of course he did!!
He was slumbering in the arms of his Pa... nothing can hurt him
when he's in there.

... and the guilt of the realization that I have failed as a provider
versus walking away from my son in the torture chamber is a challenge
to remain positive...

Don't even think about that.
This is your task, Sir... you provide, they won't let us hunt mammoths
down any more, but a Sales Job may sometimes feel likes it's wearing
tusks!
We bring the bacon home... we have to be tough and at times, we
may seem insensitive, but we have to steel ourselves against such
thoughts.
You're doin' the right thing... Heck, if BIAD says it's okay, then it is!!

Stay on flightpath, Mr. Zarp... I see runway lights up ahead.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

My Gosh Zarp What a hell oif a man you are. I can't even imagine trying to pull myself through something like this. Let alone lil guy like Constantine.
I'm feeling as you are about this right now though. He is going to get well.
Your employment of this wonderful site and the greatness of the people who have taken the time to post there support for you and your whole
family. Very smart.

Father in Heaven I come before you again in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ. Thank you for the the good news about lil Constantine.
Please Father continue to bring him along. Continue to bring him back to good health. Glory be to you Father. In Jesus name I pray.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Haven't forgotten about ya'll! Still thinking positive thoughts and praying for you and yours! Stay strong.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Good Morning brother Zarp, Constantine and Family.

GOD, provide Constantine love, health and many years with his loved family, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, amen.

Hey brother, my wife woke up now to ask me what I do in the PC so early every day. I told her about your son. Guess what....right now she is praying for him too. More prayer for lil Sam.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi, how's things going on the homefront? Thought I may respectfully drop a line.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Haven't been on in a couple days. I was hoping for an update of good news. Still with you Zarp!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's great to hear and very interesting the other stuff you said surrounding his recovery.

I just felt the first day or second day that he would be fine, i felt happyness when I thought of him, usually I can think of somebody and feel something. Maybe i'm overly optimistic but maybe thats actually the key, to focus only on good things. My buddy got in an awful bike wreck 2 nights ago and I didn't even think that he would be that hurt, to which he wasn't. When my mom had cancer many years ago i just really didnt think she was in any danger, and she recovered fine. The same with your son, I just felt he would be more then ok because of the love he is recieving and because I see spiritual reasoning in everything. So now you have a story to tell him which will somehow benefit him in this life.

Anyways, regardless, glad he's just ok.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good to hear the good news..I told you everything will be better regarding Constantine..but hey, you should also don't neglect your wife

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Unfortunately i have no knowledge of this particular illness...

Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, Constantine and your family.

Muckster

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Explanation: WTFover says it best!

Still with you Zarp!

Personal Disclosure: Still with you Constantine (Sam)!

P.S. Thanks be to God... who, what and wherever you are! Much Love and please keep up the good work!

Hail Achlys!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We are still with you here, too, in my household. I hope and pray you all are hanging in there and that Sam is doing well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join