It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Washington's Failures Lead To Second American Revolution?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I am really getting sick and TIRED of your lies.

Yes, I want to bring back the ORIGINAL 13th amendment. Do you have ANY idea of what that is?

Or are you here to just be a ventriloquist?

They have already got one of your vicious and BLATANT lying threads removed, are you attempting to be banned?

Quit your lies and ventriloquist acts. Just because you have about 5 accounts that you use to give yourself stars, does not mean people cannot see you for what you are!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No it will not lead to a 2nd revolution for a few reasons:

1) Because we've already had a 2nd revolution, they teach it as the civil war in government schools; so the next would be the 3rd.

2) Because the people are drugged and too occupied trying to live in this depression.

3) Because there are too many liberals and government educated/dependent people.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes, I want to bring back the ORIGINAL 13th amendment. Do you have ANY idea of what that is?

Yes, it means you want to replace the 13th Amendment that outlaws slavery in the United States and implement a fake 13th Amendment that was never passed.

How can I possibly be lying when you admit it right here?

Between you and B Saint, y'all have a very scary vision of the United States you want to live in, one wants a gestapo squad with the authority to execute people, the other one wants to bring back slavery.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Financial revolution is the best shot we have. That's what matters to these people. But too many people still don't get even that.

That and states asserting their rights, in unison if possible given our current condition of divisiveness, separately if not.

We need to do something about our foreign policy too. That is way out of control.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

We need to do something about our foreign policy too. That is way out of control.

I think that foreign policy will end up a moot point when we can't actually interact financially.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by badgerprints

Financial revolution is the best shot we have. That's what matters to these people. But too many people still don't get even that.
That and states asserting their rights, in unison if possible given our current condition of divisiveness, separately if not.

Luc
have you been drinking this early
in the morning???? lol

can you please inform this redneck hillbilly
how changing a monetary system is gonna
get rid of corruption and restore the constitution??

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

can you please inform this redneck hillbilly
how changing a monetary system is gonna
get rid of corruption and restore the constitution??

Ok, I'll tell you, only if you tell us how creating a gestapo unit independent of oversight, with capital punishment powers that's not in the original constitution can possibly restore the constitution.

Creating a monetary system independent of the federal reserve takes a lot of power out of a few people's hands and puts it directly into the people of the United States hands where it should have been this entire time, the federal reserve system is one of the most unconstitutional entities that we ever had the misfortune to implement. Our founding fathers fought hard enough to rid us of tyranny and with one act, we gave a select few people the power the people rightfully had away.

So, again, how does a 50 men branch of the Constitution, independent of oversight with capital punishment powers, that was never in the original Constitution restore the Constitution?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
How again does a system of monetary policy, with no governmental oversight has ANYTHING to do with the Constitution?

Oh, we were not talking about that!

Let me ask again, what HAPPENED to the 100+ that co sponsored the bill to evaluate the federal reserve?

Can we say-Political Currency : Secret Societies, Those They Blackmail, and the Corrupt Currency...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You seem to forget something....the nuclear missile sites are fully under NORAD control, in other words, the State where the missiles are could not fuel, or launch a missile. I personally think secession is the best idea, but only if a majority of the States were in on it from the start. DC would not do anything, their hands would be tied as soon as Federal Law was null and void, and I think beyond any real doubt that the military would be with the people, not the government.

THE CONFEDERACY PROJECT

New American Civil War Recruiting Station

The United American Freedom Foundation

American Patriot Network

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Let's see, yet another second American revolution thread.

Well, the Right Wingers will be elated. They will be able to go about and commit horrid acts of genocide, and will set back human rights at least 200 years.

endisnighe will personally rip out the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution, before the rest of it is burned.

Then a new more "Conservative friendly" constitution will be drafted, including boondock-saint's all powerful constitutional gestapo guards, giving rights only to a select few. While anyone who doesn't fit exactly the mold that is in the Right Wingers ideal of Free, will of course be killed.

It will of course be a small government, with a MASSIVE HUGE MILITARY, and if you aren't in the Right Wingers perfect version of Conservative glory, and somehow manage to escape boondock-saint's constitutional gestapo, you will of course die a miserable death, probably due to starvation, or disease, or if endisnighe's slave traders get a hold of you, of course you will be sold to a nice Christian Conservative Family where because you are a slave, will enjoy no rights whatsoever.

No 1st Amendment rights, because you know, well, it's a Christian nation after all. So don't go praying to any other Gods, that will get you the wrath of boondock-saint's gestapo.

Everyone will be required to carry a gun at all times.

Doctors will be outlawed completely, because if you die, it's gods will.

Schools will only be for the richest people. Because they obviously are the best conservatives. If you can't afford school for your children, you aren't that good of a conservative.

The government will be run by only the richest of the rich cause they are the best conservatives of all.

It will be a conservatives paradise!

[edit on 8/6/2010 by whatukno]

Ah Sir why must you spread Lies and false Propaganda?
Now answer truthfully:
1. How many protest-gone-bad have you seen from the right in America?
2. How many from the left (honestly)?
3. How many riots have you seen from the right?
4. Left?
5. How much are you pissed off that the left's base is shrinking?
--------------------------------
The right is not getting much bigger but that is fine with me! I would be happy if everyone would just come to the center.
The right does not scare me as much as the left does. I am more worried about what will happen after the Nov. elections and the Progressives loose the power in congress. What kind of back lash will this cause from the liberals?
I just wonder why people don't realize that there are Progressives on the right as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

how they do it...? say they recruit Chuck Norris, need i say more?

Anyways I dont think that a revolution will occur I couldnt imagine an America thats Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines would kill citizens in their own country.Anyone can talk about how they (Armed Forces members) are all robots MK ULtra blah blah blah useless pawns of the TPTB or whatever believe what you will, but me as a Marine I would refuse to fight some revolution against my Americans I signed on to protect. Soldiers are loyal to each other their commanders there families there country and a good bit of them to God, I think that if such a revolution where to occur it would be the arm of the military that would take washington and re establish everything the way they saw fit with as little damage as possible why should a whole country fight each other over a handful of elites if it were to happen this is how I could see it happening haha marshal law on politicals

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I have to disagree. Just look around ATS and see how many Americans accuse other Americans of being "wrong" in one way or another. Most of my ex military friends strongly believe the stupid liberals are destroying their country.

Now think about it. If there was a supposed revolution against the current government, there will be people who say hey "I voted for these folks and you have no right to just take over and void my vote." Now will these people be the enemy or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join