It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
My brothers and sisters,I have made misjudgements of you all that are Family and I am sorry for all harsh words I have said I thought I was helping you but now I see I was the fool, please forgive me, I ask for your forgiveness and offer you my Blessings.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

I am interested to hear what you have to say - - in ways that are simpler to understand.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just presenting perspective. Not judging.

I do it to myself often.

I use the method "step out of the circle" often. Because I need to examine myself. Then I step back in.

I totally understand offering the perspective.

Its all good...no worries

I might come off with a cold shoulder now and then....but please dont take it wrong. I dont like to get in that circle of nit picking and I know you dont do it often yourself.

You challenge me to think and consider...its all well

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

from a limited view as thought or perspective, interesting and one that would require more reading in length to get a better picture, but as thoughts go, god as all emcompassing, maybe in likeness to primordial man or as heavens above, which house the many mansions where we as man are made in his image, our souls a pathway for the joining together for the creation of such perfect spirit, one in harmonious tune with all encompassing as essence of perfectedness through souls for the whole. since man was made as god is from the beginning, and good and evil becoming manifest as way not imposed of through creator, where then does this evil lie, is it as part in gods image as spirit of whole, or does it manifest itself through man and disavowed spirit made possible, formed not by god as creation to experience, but through this spirit thrown out from all there was, an existance in man that must be purified from these thoughts and actions of self as soul before allowed to return as one in connection to god, spirit of man having been joined as part a spirit of evil, and with that combination of spirit in play creating also an image of death by delusion as opposing all as god in essence to those who follow this path away from god and leading to one of evil itself. becoming manifest and opposite in likeness as god and heavens above and giving rise for evil and it's form in appearance as battle of control for all as is. in essence man is not yet of god or evil, and earth as a place not yet belonging to either. the choice of which in outcome for our spirits to dwell within.

there are many beliefs for many people, some overlapping others and others forming as seperate ideals in truth, who's to say which is correct or which path one should follow, for they all exist and cannot be ruled out entirely.

as jesus taught " But of that day and hour knowth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my father only."

"the wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock : and dust shall be the serpent's meat. they shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the lord."

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
just to add, depending on how one sees god in light, most of the creations as mythical beings portayed in this world in times gone by, in my limited view in not being thought as correct or obstruction to someone elses point of view or beliefs, do not come through a god who is peaceful, loving or with pureness to man in heart or soul, but from or as products of the fallen, those siding with evil. for these beings are not of light or love, they carried with them destruction, hate and death to all who opposed, mankind paving the way to their existance in accepting these as gods, leaders, rulers of this world or others. evil does not caste out evil, only through pureness of heart can it be defeated, in love and life with no evil in mind or spirit. but then there are many differing dieties of old, some who showed their wisdom and guidence to mankind as well, with giving of knowledge and help, adding to this world the teachings as such shown by these as gods to man.
edit on 7-11-2010 by redgy because: added line

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Thank you for that divine display of humility and you certainly have helped in more ways than one. I dedicate this one to you brother. Blessings in return.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

A person should strive to be like a Merkaba, that is to say, he should realize all the different qualities, talents and inclinations he has (his angels). They may seem to contradict, but when one directs his life to a higher goal such as doing God's will (the man on the chair driving the chariot) he will see how they all can work together and even complement each other. Ultimately, we should strive to realize how all of the forces in the world, though they may seem to conflict can unite when one knows how to use them all to fulfill a higher purpose, namely to serve God

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They'll see what I encountered and I know for a fact it was Moloch, because I remember the entity stood before me and his name was said in my mind with a deep, serious voice and I remember it like the pronountion of mullock.

However even matching the same description as most Demonology I have been studying all week and still trying to work out the connection between Malik, Molloch, Ba'al and the Slaughter of the Valley and then there's Babylon???

Well I took a picture of my mate's home when the dog's went crazy and started barking at the front of the house and I drew what was stood there in the dark it was this character. Think I'm kidding, I've got the proof on my simcard from my old phone. All I need is the phone to upload it from.

Here's what was stood in my mate's hallway, it freaked my mate out when I showed him then we put all the light's on in the house and the dog's wouldn't let us pass them, they were reluctant and stopped us from walking into the corridor.

Here's a link: www.designzzz.com...

How would you feel if you kept seeing that picture after picture getting closer to the lounge.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

To do our best, to reach into the infinity within us and connect to ourselves, to ask within, to find our way to help others, and pray for everyone, including what is below. Life is short, the purpose isn't to cling to it, but to do find our way, and our true selves within, and we're truly Love, need to think of others more, and what may help them as well.

Edit to add: I've heard of that name recently, but I have no idea about who this is, in the least. Is this connected to the ranch the elite gather at, that Alex Jones video taped, and is that symbolized by an owl? And where they do the creation of care ceremonies?

edit on 7-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

that's ok, I've never said that I'm as god or know more than others about interpretation of all scriptures pertaining to different religions or their non literal or underlining meanings, all thats been shared through me, are just points of view in my own understanding, even if limiting at times, put forward more as questions not facts, shared as something that might give me or others who somewhat resonate with what is posted to answers with a differing view for better understanding in what was put across through these posts. I have my beliefs and reasons why, just as many others do, though always open to other opinions and views as expressed, however contradicting I may seem through what I post pertaining to one side or the other, but always take all feedback in a positive way by any who may reply.
edit on 7-11-2010 by redgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

Thanks for taking the 'TIME' and effort to share with everyone your thoughts and feelings on things.

Listen....many of us stood hip to hip, side to side, shoulder to shoulder....when someone came in attacking us. Repetitively, with a slithering tongue that was so sly, truth and threats meshed together like one big slime. Literally, people were feeling the effect from this 'vibration' in their real world...it was discussed in u2u for many took it seriously.

There are many great adversities in this world some that can do much more to a person than merely insult them through words. That would be a lot of youtube video's. lol

I strongly feel that it's how we REACT to what people do or say that is a major/important part of this school life experience/test (whatever one chooses to label/call it.)

It's our thoughts, actions, reactions and INTENT that truly counts and we need to rise above our adversities in life no matter what they may be.

Sometimes we should also ask ourselves how did we allow someone to affect us so greatly and what caused such emotions/feelings to come out?

We are free to choose what content we read or where we go in this world and there are many websites out there that many would take great offense in. There are places in this world that if one went may take great offense in some of the things going on and there are many people out there that would insult a person over and over until their face turned blue. I usually try to always keep focused on finding good in people rather than look at bad as I believe all of us have goodness inside of us or we would not be here on Earth experiencing life now. Somewhere inside all of us is 'LIGHT' and goodness, it's merely a matter of finding it or realizing it for some.
I also believe we should all find a way to use a SHIELD to help protect us from taking offense from adversities and that SHIELD is the spirit inside of us or the spirit of 'Truth' and 'Comfort' the spirit of “Love' and 'Peace.' The very spirit you speak of being the Holy Spirit or the spirit that connects all of us in one way or another which is 'Eternal.'

But....we pulled through it, rose above it, we still stood and gave this person 'love' and tried to encourage them that here was a place that he could grow, be loved, be accepted, many many things were with open arms to him.

I know you did LeoVirgo and that's great that you pulled through it, rose above it and overcame it showing unconditional patience, understanding, tolerance, endurance and love continually with open arms. I applaud everyone who did such a thing but let's also remember that there are many adversities in this world yet around us versus one voice passing judgment upon others on an online forum. There are websites and contents of all kind that many would take offense in every which way so let's use our SHIELD and not allow this negativity to ever bring us down and it shouldn't ever bring us down if we are filled with the spirit of LOVE, PEACE and that Holy Spirit (The Comforter) within.

Though our bodies experience such things as emotions/anger and feeling depressed, offended and down we need to overcome it in 'spirit' as the 'spirit/soul' can control and overcome the physical/body/mind. We can learn to be more tolerant, patient, enduring, understanding to others and so on. We can choose what content we read, how we react and who we interact with. We can avoid things we take offense in or we can learn how to not be offended and hold up a SHIELD that allows us to see one insulting us as a person in need taking no offense and merely reach out to them more and offer them our cloak also.

So please....dont sit there and act like now you are the only one choosing to give him that.

As I stated one can perceive/interpret/view the parables/information I posted however they want or choose to perceive/interpret them. You've interpreted them in your own way, but never have I passed judgment or suggested such a thing as you've suggested in the above statement. My posts are sincere and with good intent and I hope that you can recognize/see that.

I guess I though you would of noticed that little 'battle' if you will that has been happening on here.

I have and there is a much greater 'spiritual' battle going on in this existence and much more than just one person posting in a forum on a thread. We need to of course support and have unconditional patience, understanding, tolerance and love forever everyone-1. And I know you are sincere and have a great spirit and are full of this, you have set a great example for all of us in this thread LeoVirgo and I thank you as I'm sure others do for all you've shared and done.

There are plenty on a path that is not for me....would I go to a mass murder and tell him.....YOU AND I ARE ONE>>>LET ME LOVE YOU< LET ME SIGN YOUR NAME BY MY NAME>>>>LET ME IGNORE THE THINGS THAT YOU DO WRONG AND JUST LOVE YOU?

It's interesting that you bring this up because I had a previous discussion about this very thing in another thread about Murderers being us and us being Murderers in relation to the Law of One belief that everyone is the same person and only ONE with no right or wrong so all paths/choices/actions are OK and acceptable since there's no such thing as good, evil, right or wrong. I agree with you that I would not support such ACTIONS of a person performing such acts. Evil is an Action not a person and a person can change and learn from their actions so there's nobody that's evil but the actions of a person can make a person appear evil according to one's understanding of the word as actions of a person are merely a reflection of who they've chosen to become and how they've chosen to live their temporal lives. However everyone-1 and anyone-1 can change and I would unconditionally LOVE a person but I would never support or endorse such ACTIONS.

Within me, in Spirit, I love them and forgive them, I know they behave in a way that shows they only 'lack' love and 'lack' seeing what they are of. But Im not going to sit there and say 'its ok, go on killing those you wish'....Im instead going to try to help that person find another option in their behavior. I dont 'hate' them....but I will be gaurded and tell them they dont 'have' to behave that way. Im not going to back behavior..that hurts others...even though in Spirit, I forgive them for what they feel they need to do.

I 100% agree, we don't approve of or endorse/support such actions but we can always be there for a person with open arms and love.

As it's been said: Love thy enemies, pray for them that despitefully use you and do all manner of evil against you.. Be the light of the world and let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and be filled with the spirit you give unto them which is of unconditional love coming from the one spirit that eternally connects us all.

Though there is purpose in seeing the 'bigger picture'...I feel very sad....it must be a very lonely road he is walking. I have reached out to him many times....but its not the kind of attention he wanted. Any time I said truths to him, they cut him like a knife and he strikes his tongue at me again. It is very much like petting a snake. UNLESS.....he finds your weakness....and then, he plays kindly on it, smoooing it like a baby, stroking it like a pet....till he is able to wrap himself around it.

It sounds as if you are describing a great adversity here of EVIL and some may say that perfectly just described what some call and consider to be SATAN one who seeks to deceive, manipulate and destroy mankind. (According to religious/beliefs of course by many) We can also look at this in another way, as the brother that saw the prodigal son returning home that became upset/angered at their brother because of all that he put their family through. But the Father of the house was there with everlasting understanding, patience, endurance, tolerance and unconditional Love and rejoiced with open arms happy to see his Son make it back home.

According to some of the message Hidden Hand provided - some may be wearing masks and playing certain roles on this planet so they can help bring out these emotions in people so perhaps they can learn from them in however they handle themselves and react. Duality is setup as a learning experience and there are many obstacles/adversities and challenges placed before us.

Now the question is? How are we going to handle ourselves and react? Can we overcome the daily challenges and adversities in our life? Can we hold up a SHIELD of LOVE and shine 'Light' to the world so they may also see feel of our spirit and take that LOVE or some of the Spirit shared with them to share with others? Life is an ongoing continual learning experience for all of us and I have great faith/belief in everyone around me and everyone in this world whether they show themselves to be wearing one mask or the other playing whatever role that may be. Under it all is an eternal brother, sister, soul as the prodigal son that needs to find their way back home and learn their own lessons some perhaps through hardships/trials/tribulations due to choices they've made and so on.

But the Family of the house will always be there with open arms praying/hoping/wishing and waiting for their brothers & sisters to find their way home as metaphor.

And you want us to do what now?

It was never me asking anyone to do anything, it's a persons choice/decision what they want to do with their lives and how they live, react and interact with others never mine.

A lover is not going to go following the killer. They will hope for the killer, to see what they do. They can even stand and forgive the killer, for he knows not what he is causing for himself in sowing of seeds. They can reach out to the killer and hope to let the killer see...there is a better way. But....the humble lover.....is not going to 'follow' the killer and the killers ways.

I think the life of Christ has many great examples of unconditional Love that can be used. When he was taken by the Romans, put to shame, mocked, whipped, laughed at, flogged, condemned, spat upon and then sentenced to death/crucified some of his very last words were.

“Father Forgive Them, for they know NOT
what they do.”

To follow in the foot steps of Christ and do what he showed us is true unconditional love, not just trying to give love or for reward but it's who a person truly IS and what they ARE.

I smile when I look back and see the awesome strength this thread holds in it self, through being made for 'love' and 'acceptance' of people.

I'm smiling on this thread now and agree, I don't have to look back to see. *Smile*

I hope it does nothing for any of us....and only does something for him....I hope he gains a dose of humility, feel the love that was sent to him, see how many times we tried to do what you claim to be doing....

Thanks to the many in this thread that reached out with open arms and unconditional love, prayers, hopes, desires, wishes to our Brother ACB he was reached. I've wanted to keep some things personal but we've exchanged many emails and had many long discussions/chats. I want everyone here to understand what took place. He felt a connection to a higher awareness and loving spirit that many have referred to as the Holy Spirit and made a connection with it. He had his own personal type of experiences with the Holy Spirit including dreams. He's now recognized distortions of the earthly materials that he once researched and learned from. A true connection was made and I feel this occurrence happened due to the many who sent him wishes/desires/hopes/prayers with intent and Love but truly the Family and ONE reached out to our Brother Adonai from above and interacted.

Have you not seen how many times we tried to do this...and he refused it because it was 'not' what 'he wanted'?

Yes and it reminds me of a few passages in scripture of how many times they were called . ONE tried to gather them yet they would not listen.

have already said...for what ever the reason I know not...there is a purpose in your choice to 'sign your name with another' who has casted against many here.

Whether it be patting one on the back, congratulating, welcoming or signing a name in support of another's 'good' change brought upon a person why should such a thing affect others. No harm has been done here. Joining together are just words and I am joining together in support of all who participate in this thread who are filled with that spirit of unconditional love, forgiveness, tolerance, patience, understanding and so on.

Yes....but I dont feel lke moving backwards right now. Once one starts to reach a certain point...to go back is impossible,

Nothing is impossible for one to achieve in changing directions within Infinite amounts of time.

Some paths are a harder road....

Agreed and for this reason we share 'Light' with others so they don't have to experience that hard path.

its your choice,

It's all of our choices as individuals with freewill/choice/decision.

There is a truth to our 'true self' which is ONE. Only Thee is infinite...not us as phases of Thee.

You are ONE-1 infinite being/soul as the ONE thee of Infinite ONE-111111's.

Many layers must be pulled back to find thee....until then, we will think we 'know' many things. Try to keep peeling back layers, instead of adding more.

One-1 can peel as many layers as One-1 wishes but within that One-1 the One-1 infinitely never-ends and will always be that One-1.

Though the 'One' is consistently expressing in 'being' we are not infinite 'selves'..

The One-1 is Infinite as all things are Infinite and it will continue to infinitely express/experience itself for all TIME and ETERNITY.

Being a 'self' can be a huge delusion and causes attributes to 'become' that are not a part of the true nature that lays at the deepest depth of their being.

You-1 the temporal self currently experiencing life on planet Earth is of a lower state of awareness as we all are 'TIME' beings of finite lower awareness of our true Infinite ONE-1 selves while occupying the finite TIME machine which is our temporal earth Body suit. Therefore along the lines of what you suggested One-1 in the here and now (present) with a lower finite awareness and zero memory of preexistence or Infinity/Eternity only a small 0.0000000000000000000000001% fraction glimpse/awareness of the deepest depth of their being where there is no deep cannot yet fully grasp/comprehend/understand all that they truly are and will ever be.

There's no such thing as deep or center to the 'Infinite' and it's a never-ending onion with infinite layers of itself without beginning or ending.

While many try to leave this world....some will choose to not worry about what happens to the 'self' but only care about what the 'whole' finds in its potentials of 'being' a 'whole'.

It's a good attitude to have but when ONE-1 leaves the world and regains memory/awareness of who and what they truly are they lose 'temporal self' and remember 'eternal' self who is of a much higher awareness where there's no such thing as higher, greater, lower or lesser - being an Infinite One-1 self with Infinite One-1 layers that just IS, was, will be and has always been.

For right now and for a long while to come....there are still many that will fight against this 'whole' and will kill their own kind, will hurt their own selves, for they cant see yet they only hurt another that is 'of' them in Spirit.

They hurt another one-1 that is connected to them in spirit or their Eternal Family that are all Infinite One-1 in themselves without end to the layer of their infinite One-1 IS among Infinite One-1 others all being part of the INFINITY of 'All that Is.'

Just because this Universe/expression/existence had a beginning....does not mean that the 'infinite one/source of all life energy....had a beginning.

The Universe/System being a temporal experience/existence within Infinite existences with no such thing as TIME. Just as one sees a blank TV screen and there was nothing in metaphor but a blank screen suddenly out of this nothingness came everything so did the universe of it when ONE-1 used the remote and turned it on. Temporal with beginning/ending being one-1 of infinite DVD's in metaphor of Infinite CREATION or Infinite libraries of DVD's/Universe's/existences/experiences that go on forever and can be experienced with endless experiences/existences/realms/worlds/dimensions/universe's and endless other things far beyond human finite temporal self-awareness level but (IS) or Infinite One-1 self will remember/understand and know upon leaving the flesh time machine Body suit where an Infinite ONE-1 Eternal FAMILY is there, was there and has always been there in wonderful Utopia existences.

Again...illusions are placed all around us.

Even the illusion of physical reality - 'matter' but the 'soul' is not an illusion and goes on forever because it's always been.

But within yourself, you know there was something, before our Universe cam into being.

Yes of course and all that has ever been will always be and has existed forever.
The TIME now will be accessible forever and is recorded existing within ETERNITY and infinite DVD libraries of existences in metaphor.

planets accept that they are of 'one system, galaxy, universe'?

Planets as humans know them to be are of this universe/system, there are places to go beyond belief and as it was put in back to the future by the DOC. “Roads, we don't need roads where we are going.”

There are things far greater than just planets and galaxies and these are merely duality existence objects/Creation (Technology) within this 'Infinite' inwards universe. THINK BIGGER where there's no such thing as BIG. To peel enough layers off this infinite inwards universe would blow the human mind out of the water where there are things far beyond just water.

On a side note...you mentioned somewhere that 'there is a father'. Was this father 'before ' us ...did we 'come from' this father? If the father 'was before us'....then do we have a beginning since we came 'from the father'?

The question goes back to what came first the chicken or the egg question and the answer is neither.

Infinite ONE-1111's within Infinite ONE-1111's have always existed and will always exist but all are eternally experiencing and have always been eternally experiencing without beginning or ending and will continue to do so forever.

Describe this 'father'. And describe what we are in relation to this 'father'.

One-1 needs to look no further then their own temporal father to understand the basic/understanding of father to son relationship. Our Father in heaven is ONE-1 of Infinite One-1 Designers/Creators of Infinite One-1 others. This Universe is One-1 Creation of Infinite One-1 others and we have a great grandfather and great great grandfather and it goes on forever. We do have an Infinite ONE-1 Eternal Family with INFINITY creations existing for TIME and all ETERNITY. Endless are their Names and Endless is your name as well.

Is there a mother?

Yes there is and a great grandmother and a great great grandmother and so on infinitely.

Is the father perfect or is he too something that is 'progressing'?

Perfect is based on what the temporal finite 'TIME' being feels is perfect.
Our Father is eternally experiencing/creating/progressing in the same way that we are eternally experiencing/progressing.Where we are now our Father once was and where our Father once was so once was our great grandfather and so on infinitely. One doesn't need to look further than how certain things in the world are when it comes to family to better understand things of an 'Eternal' nature as Earth was setup this way to learn things from it and by design. 'As above, so below. In metaphor/representation and ONE-1 can see/find reflections of 'Infinity' within this universe/creation/system.

Is the father without beginning and end?

Yes

Is this the same father that divided the people into tribes, creating pride...and stressed focus onto the people for a 'special land'....creating greed...and is this the same father that ordered man to kill other men?

No

This all has caused the 'self' of me to caste way to many judgments all over again

There is never a need to make judgment upon another ever but we can choose what we support and what we don't support or get involved in.

Who is it that you see is not trying to love, accept, and forgive?

Nobody, I do my best to see and find good things in people. I think everyone-1 has set a great example for each other in this thread and I never expected it to progress as many pages as it has. I don't believe in accidents or coincidences from an Infinite Picture as I know that things in this universe/system are Creation from those who Created it, such things can be likened to things we create here on Earth. We call that technology and to us being part of this universe/creation we also have our own ideas and create producing inventions/technologies, but what is something that someone creates called to us? Technology We just can't create live animal type beings, trees or planets yet all on our own but we can try to second engineer/re-produce them from creation. Many are capable of doing such things now to a certain level/degree through cloning and mixing things such as a species of fish among others. Creation itself is 'technology' to the Creators/Designers of Infinite other Creations that goes on forever above and beyond. FAR BEYOND this tiny grain of sand Infinite inwards universe where there's no such thing as tiny or far. Yet all things are infinite therefore no lesser or greater than 'all' possessing infinite capability/potential and infinite amounts of time to experience/progress/create among all kinds of wonderful incomprehensible things through an ETERNITY.

Blessing to everyone-1
Love & Best Wishes!

p.s. Get back to the rest of the questions/comments sometime today.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hi Universal_Light,

Thank you for sharing that post with us Brother, it was touching and I want you to know that I love and respect you. I hope you stick around and continue to share.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

so does this then mean that everything that has been shown to you both is permitted be be given out.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by shown? Spiritual knowledge is infinitely free for all to receive. Nobody is more special than another from the 'infinite picture' and everyone-1 can find 'spiritual' truths within themselves that contain spiritual truths/knowledge especially when making a clearer connection to the spirit that connects us all.

just as there are many beliefs or religions, and not all follow as truth that which has been told or written about them, can there then be only one true universal law or belief system in place within all of infinity,

Yes

The duality system structure of dark & light is found everywhere within earth's universal/system in the same way that certain spiritual 'knowledge' and truths can be found in many ways and in many things. Truths and disinformation mixed within duality as light to dark. This is metaphor for 'Spiritual' truths and disinformation and there are some things about earth's universal/system that cannot be known to man due to the limited/finite understanding/comprehension level among (other reasons.)

and why are only few then allowed it's knowledge,

Knowledge of certain things is kept by some in the same way that let's say parts of the military and government hold top secret information and keep it from the world. They call it “need to know basis,” some knowledge about earth's universal/system you could say is on a need to know basis and some 'souls' can receive more than others about it - it's never within human hands.

how then does one know that knowledge IS as being sound, or as not belonging to to another infinate world of creation amongst all of infinate and similar races on infinite earth planets.

Such a broad question and so then the question arises what knowledge are we referring to here exactly and about what planet or system? Every planet differs as do dimensions/realms/existences/universes so that being said 'knowledge' for each may differ as well. Such as gravity, it works one way here on Earth for this planet when it might not work in the same way as we experience it on another planet elsewhere. As another example -something in this universe works one way when beyond this universe it works in another way. So the knowledge of how one thing works can be true in one place where as that same knowledge or truth for one place on the way something works would not be the same knowledge or truth in another place. If the question was more specific I'm sure I could be more specific.

if infinity exists for god, lightbeings, man, then there must also exist many infinate purposes, knowledge and beliefs/law pertaining to every existance in infinity.

Yes and it's never-ending --- endless out there where there's no such thing as 'out.-)

are these laws/beliefs/religious teachings then same and true, where 'time' is no 'time', and past, present and future do not exist, except as now in the moment and future being as another moment with different values.

Which beliefs/religious teachings are we referring to exactly? When it comes to the concept of Infinity or what Infinity is – such is unchangeable and is the Infinite One-1 Truth as it's always been and will always be. When it comes to personal beliefs/religions about Heavens or greater states of existences there are endless of such type existences/universes/realms and so on all unique/different/creations existing within Infinity. As a planet differs one to another in this universe so do universes/existences differ one to another and anything man can possibly imagine in their 'finite' minds on this level can exist and do exist in where Dreams May Come True land where eternal 'Souls' on higher levels can design and create all kinds of wonderful existences/realms/worlds and things beyond human finite understanding where there's no such thing as higher, greater, lower or lesser in comprehension/understanding of INFINITY and 'All that Is.'

Here's a small glimpse of the idea where there are 'thought' existences that one-1 can create taken from the movie What Dreams May Come!

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

You always post good food for thought posts though I may not always follow up on them but just wanted to say you have been great in this thread and set a great example as have others. It's great to be here discussing things with everyone and I want to thank all of you for handling yourselves in the way that you have. Friendly, kind, considerate, respectful and non-judgmental.

Spiritual for me is more important than material as spirit is eternal and material is temporal to be recycled but not the real 'US' within the body suits occupying them. Our spirits/beings/souls do live on forever and are 'Eternal.'

I learned a long time ago - - Love and Understanding is free for me to give. It is who I am.

Recognizing who you are and being 'Infinite' and full of love/understanding is a great thing to be.-)

My mom's favorite quote - which I have adopted as my favorite quote:

"Do Not Expect of Others What They Have Not Yet Learned".

That is a good quote, thanks for sharing it.

Used from a previous post applicable somewhat to the above statement.

I think the life of Christ has many great examples of unconditional Love that can be used. When he was taken by the Romans, put to shame, laughed at then sentenced to death/crucified some of his very last words were.

“Father Forgive Them, for they know NOT what they do.”

To follow in the foot steps of Christ and do what he showed us to do, is to be that true unconditional loving being full of pure love as IS, not just trying to give love or with expectation/reward but it's who a person truly IS and what they ARE.

And as you read this - - do so looking in a mirror. For others may have knowledge you have not learned yet.

There are infinite amounts of things to experience/learn within Infinity as there's no such thing as 'All knowing' but Eternal Progression that's never-ending/endless going on forever without beginning or ending.

An openness and willingness to continually learn/progress' should always be open in heart/spirit to make a connection to the Infinite ONE-1 Family and Spirit that can show us things and teach us. ONE-1 can always receive new spiritual understandings/knowledge in their own unique way, on their own clock and at their own pace.

I've been progressing in this thread as we go along just in interacting with others sharing. We are always progressing and learning new things in one/form/way or another in our everyday lives just living/interacting and communicating with one another through whatever experiences. Some people may not always recognize the lessons being learned but our 'spirit' is learning continually and will always progress – that being part of what Eternal progression is all about.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

there are many beliefs for many people, some overlapping others and others forming as separate ideals in truth, who's to say which is correct or which path one should follow, for they all exist and cannot be ruled out entirely.

I believe that is true also.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Many are capable of doing such things now to a certain level/degree through cloning and mixing things such as a species of fish among others. Creation itself is 'technology' to the Creators/Designers of Infinite other Creations that goes on forever above and beyond. FAR BEYOND this tiny grain of sand Infinite inwards universe where there's no such thing as tiny or far.

Is it possible that clones of man are also being produced, do you think if this is fact that these clones then have souls or holy spirit as given,

for a view as thought, could it be that some of those who in process of producing these clones, maybe supported by bloodlines family groups, are doing so with guidence of negative/demon influence for a way to add quota to and support other demon/spirit counterparts to fill these bodies with ease, for body without holy spirit as clone would be left wide open to attack and then left only with a negative agenda role in their lives.

thanks also to your views of other posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, why would you tell us that ACB has told you things in u2u that you would love to share but couldnt. Why even say this?

Hi The Doctors Wife,

Firstly I do my best to respect people's privacy that I have discussions with through chat and email and without their permission to share certain things about certain things I will respect their decision and not share. But I have shared part of what took place in ACB's experience/transformation -turning a new leaf- (Whatever you want to label/call it) or at least what I've been allowed/authorized to share.

Here it is brushed up a little taken from a previous post to LeoVirgo,

I've wanted to keep some things private but we've exchanged many emails and had many long discussions/chats. I want everyone here to understand what took place. He felt a connection to a higher awareness and loving spirit that many have referred to as the Holy Spirit and made a connection with it. He had his own personal type of experience and made a connection with our Eternal Family or the Creators/Designers of this Universe/Creation/System. He's now recognized distortions of the earthly materials that he once researched and learned from. A true connection was made and I feel this occurrence happened due to the many who sent him wishes/desires/hopes/prayers with intent and Love but truly the Infinite/Eternal ONE-1 Family reached out to our Brother Adonai from above and interacted.

you know it would pique our curiousity, why say that if you had no intention of sharing,

Perhaps I was hoping ACB would share his experience with everyone-1 or perhaps that I had plans to eventually share once given authorization/permission.

Love & Best Wishes Always!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To do our best, to reach into the infinity within us and connect to ourselves, to ask within, to find our way to help others, and pray for everyone, including what is below. Life is short, the purpose isn't to cling to it, but to do find our way, and our true selves within, and we're truly Love, need to think of others more, and what may help them as well.

Edit to add: I've heard of that name recently, but I have no idea about who this is, in the least. Is this connected to the ranch the elite gather at, that Alex Jones video taped, and is that symbolized by an owl? And where they do the creation of care ceremonies?

You mentioned OWL in the quote above, I had what at first appeared to look like an Owl sat on the ariel of my nextdoor neighbour's roof and it was bending it, so I opened my curtains and looked up and realised, "That's NO Owl, crap, what the heck is that.." And we stared eachother out for a minute or two and it had large black eyes the size of a small football each on the front of it's face. Huge body, I should have took a photo of it, but was too scared what it would do if I did. It's body was the size of a large hog/pig and like I said this was no Owl. Don't no what it was but we get Owl's occasionally around here but nothing the size of 4 feet crouched down with it's eyes locked onto me and the house.

Freaky stuff around here, plus we're not far off from a classified Army underground base 20 miles from here. Which my Uncle know's of from ex-military background. See a lot of us have been in the forces and have encountered strange thing's, I'm just known as the one who "speak's" in the family.

By the way, have you got a video link from Alex Jones tape on this as I'm interested.

And it was ACB who brought Moloch to my attention and Babylon.
edit on 7-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: No comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Annee,

You always post good food for thought posts though I may not always follow up on them but just wanted to say you have been great in this thread and set a great example as have others. It's great to be here discussing things with everyone and I want to thank all of you for handling yourselves in the way that you have. Friendly, kind, considerate, respectful and non-judgmental.

Thank you. Just know it has taken me many many many years and Earth trials to get where I am today - - - and Yes! I remain open to receive all there is.

I started in life very sensitive and very emotional. I felt completely lost in a foreign land and at age 9 considered suicide. From that 'bottom' I took steps up and forward. Even in my worst times - - my thoughts were/are "each step from here must be "up and forward".

In my life trials - I like everyone - experienced the whole gamut of human emotions: Jealousy - Judgment - Fear - Hate - Love - Envy - Pride - etc. I was even a Flower Child in the 60s/70s. "All You Need is Love".

We are all a continuing work in progress.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by ET_MAN

Many are capable of doing such things now to a certain level/degree through cloning and mixing things such as a species of fish among others. Creation itself is 'technology' to the Creators/Designers of Infinite other Creations that goes on forever above and beyond. FAR BEYOND this tiny grain of sand Infinite inwards universe where there's no such thing as tiny or far.

Hi Redgy,

Is it possible that clones of man are also being produced, do you think if this is fact that these clones then have souls or holy spirit as given,

Clones are being produced/experimented with and as all bodies/matter contain 'space' some can contain 'soul' and some do not necessarily need to contain 'soul' if you view it in the way of everything being a higher form of technology and that 'souls' are placed into certain bodies within this universal/creation/system. All matter or anything with infinite space which all objects/bodies/matter (contain) within this infinite inwards universe/system/technology can contain a 'soul' if with reason/purpose and by design.

for a view as thought, could it be that some of those who in process of producing these clones, maybe supported by bloodlines family groups, are doing so with guidence of negative/demon influence for a way to add quota to and support other demon/spirit counterparts to fill these bodies with ease,

Some have and some entities do have access to certain bodies that have 'hosted' them.

for body without holy spirit as clone would be left wide open to attack and then left only with a negative agenda role in their lives.

Some entities can enter virtually any object/body of matter if with reason/purpose.

thanks also to your views of other posts.

You're welcome, and thank you also for sharing your thoughts/comments/insights with the rest of us.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It just rang a bell is all, based I believe on this, but I don't believe in such a thing. Perhaps AI in the system even. I feel there is symbolism or metaphor in much of this, but that the entities, reptilians, negative channels and beings down below, and ETS, do exist. That there is probably some in leaders, who are like clones, replaced perhaps. I imagine all kinds of scenarios, including they may want to be deified, which is of course ludicrous and no one their right minds will give them anything but an invitation to wake up and return back to their true Loving nature, and join us as equals. I think the bloodlines have been setting up things for some time, underground bases, planned depopulation, mainly of progressed countries, and others the poor picked on with HAARP, like Haiti, on leylines and for their plans as well. But they hope to keep their technology as theirs and set up some kind of luciferean religion and role play gods to us, to the ones dumbed down maybe.

I've thought this for years, its been coming together what they're up too. And also, that negative ETs/entities/beings are co-op with this, as in the return of Quetzcoatl, the S Group, this is the S group. The Nazi's were the SS, no wonder really.

But since its all about waking up inside to who we are and Love, we can help others to do so as well, to progress, and its more like watching kids playing games, for they're acting immature in this, and need our Love really. And we need to brush up on unconditional love more, perhaps, for recently it becomes clear that some of my love is still somewhat conditional, and I can still react too. So to learn this in us, and reach beyond it more.

Alex Jones - Secrets in Bohemian Grove

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join