It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official BTS Fantasy Football League Comp 2010

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

I also don't feel confident in your team this week
...Or the Eagles winning for that matter

Don't feel bad though, 8-1 is still a good record.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Oh, the Iggles WILL win.

Don't you worry about that.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Eagles vs Colts is probably one of the games im looking forward to most. But I honestly think Peyton is going to pick apart the Eagles secondary. At the same time, it seems like everyone on the Colts is injured. Should be a good game.

Cowboys vs Packers...its so sad that I still have hope....

and for fantasy, I haven't really checked out my matchup, but im always confident! Good luck this week to everyone.

(Modern sweet avatar, one of my favorite movies)
edit on 7-11-2010 by anthbes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Football is going to be the death of me.

I have migraines after every Sunday.

Good game, Boognish. Now maybe I don't have to get so frustrated when my players don't catch a ball, nor do I have to worry about if my star QB is going to get more than 10 points. It's not like I am going for a record I probably wont ever be a contender for again or anything.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I accept your concession. Your Eagles are looking pretty good though. I think they just killed Austin Collie.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

NFL officiating is the WORST officiating in ALL of sports. I hope Austin Collie is okay, but that hit was not illegal! The league is now calling penalties and issuing fines and suspensions for players that cause injury. Yeah, it was a very serious injury, but it was an accident. The hit was as legal as they come, plus it was a fumble so the Eagles should have had the ball. UGH!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I agree. That hit wasn't that hard. It was the helmet to helmet contact they called; but I doubt they make that call unless Collie gets hurt like he did.

You should see the mockery the officials are making out of the KC/OAK game. It's raining flags.

I know the face and name of every head referee in the NFL....because at some point they have all pissed me off enough to remember them. NFL officiating is bad; but college football refs are the worst.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Boognish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just for the record, I hate other Eagles' fans. They are never pleased with anything. They always find something to complain about.

And yet they have a team that is a million times better than some others.

And I think the refs will need SWAT protection to get out of this stadium if the Eagles lose.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Please do not insult NBA referees by claiming NFL referees are the worst. They have worked hard for that title and they will not lose it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That hit on Collie is going to happen when you have athletes of these guys caliber out on the field. These guys are walking, talking specimens. When they get going at top notch, people are going to get hurt. Doesn't mean flags have to be thrown. I never like to see a guy have his arms frozen due to the fact hes knocked out, but if they fine the dude who hit Collie, wow...what are D guys going to do? He was just trying to make a play and there was a big collision. Big win by the Eagles, Vicks the man.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The Sex Machine has fallen.

Sorry, buddy.

On another note, come on Bunch! I need a win out of you! Second place must belong solely to me!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I'm glad that i even got to 90... Without Gates!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Because of Stephens-Howling...such a joke, im going to lose because a guy had a good return game. Seems a little stupid. Special teams should be on your defense, not individual player. I'll take it though, still have a shot, ocho, reed and mendenhal just need to have huge games.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

If you are loosing by 28 pts with 3 player left you should feel good about your chances...Besides LSH so far has been the most productive returner in the league... Guy is not a fluke... And on top of that I didn't made the rules anyways... And finally I for one believe that it takes a lot of balls to start returners instead of position players is a high risk low reward gamble most of the time.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Who else would you have started? Lynch? It is what it is. Hopefully I pull out the win, and if I don't I will still be choked I lost due to the fact a returner. Its not your fault, I am just bitching out loud. You made the decision to start him, and it panned out.

Ochocinco is a bum....
edit on 8-11-2010 by anthbes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Barring any overnight adjustments it's your win... Congrats!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
The Sex Machine has fallen.

Sorry, buddy.

On another note, come on Bunch! I need a win out of you! Second place must belong solely to me!

Oh well

Didnt expect 3 in a row, lol

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Damn it, Bunch. You let me down, man.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Stats were updated earlier.

BTS went 4-2 against ATS this week. That's a shocker.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Yeah and I don't have big expectations for this week either... No rivers... No gates...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join