It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Experts Warn Obama Israel May Bomb Iran This Month

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Intel Experts Warn Obama Israel May Bomb Iran This Month

www.infowars.com

VIPS memo says Netanyahu planning surprise attack that will make it politically untenable for U.S. to do anything other than offer full support for military campaign
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Everytime a new story like this comes out into the open, I believe it prevents Israel from actually striking. I realize Israel doesn't care how the Western media portrays them but all this information in the public eye must have some sort of impact...

A surprise attack isn't really a surprise with today's media.

www.truth-out.org...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello There!

Iam not an expert but i think surprise attack
is not what Israel seeks,they want to show
power thats it......????They can do it anytime
they want......????

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
^ Iran knows Israel has power... They just believe they have more than them, even with US assistance. I mean USrael would be fighting in their yard, even though they are surrounded.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
just read the artical althoughe im not a great fan of info wars / prison planet as a source this could well be the case. ahmidinejad may hve some intelagence regarding this given his recent comments about two wars in the middle east (the other being the lebanon situation thats developing as we speak) it's starting to look like it's a sure thing. draft anyone?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

This was posted like twice at least yesterday. Just letting you know.

I think this was the first thread but am not sure...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
^ My mistake..

Close this ADMINS

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
^ My mistake..

Close this ADMINS

Why don't you ever make posts when Iran's proxies launch artillery randomly in to civilian cities? Oh wait, you're not interested in a full, accurate picture of whats going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

Shutup Hudson, your just looking for a pointless argument. There is nothing wrong with the OP's post.

Do you expect him to fish out 10 articles that demonstrate each sides war crimes before he can post anything? If your such an expert why don't you create a thread doing just that.

Buzz off

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Obama may use the bombing of Iran to manipulate the elections in November. From this article, I'm wondering if Obama is going to bomb Iran in September or October:
www.israeltoday.co.il...

Seeing as how Obama is muslim then it will be a muslim ordering the destruction of muslims when he bombs Iran for Mark 3:24 a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Seems as though Obama's participation with Islam will serve the greater good of the U.S. and Jerusalem afterall.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
Obama may use the bombing of Iran to manipulate the elections in November. From this article, I'm wondering if Obama is going to bomb Iran in September or October:
www.israeltoday.co.il...

Seeing as how Obama is muslim then it will be a muslim ordering the destruction of muslims when he bombs Iran for Mark 3:24 a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Seems as though Obama's participation with Islam will serve the greater good of the U.S. and Jerusalem afterall.

can you show me any proof that obama's a Muslim. it would me much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Update on the memo..

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't think this will happen in a month, but as things are, it seems inevitable it will happen in the near future. =/

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I don't think this will happen in a month, but as things are, it seems inevitable it will happen in the near future. =/

Why not?

It's just as likely to happen this month as it is the near future

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Originally posted by 19872012

Why not?

It's just as likely to happen this month as it is the near future

I just don't feel it. I don't discount the possibility though. Hope it doesn't ever happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Intel experts have been telling the White House there is no threat from Iran.

"Iran Propaganda Debunked in Under Seven Minutes"

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Bagatell]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Man, every time I see this thread title, I keep thinking "Intel" as in the computer processor company. And then I go, why are they telling Obama about the situation in the Middle East, and how do they even know?

i should really get some sleep....................

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Well I can tell you that I have "felt" that Israel and Iran were absolutely within hours of striking many times before. I would get up and check the news to see.

I've felt this way on and off for since 2005.

These days, I feel nothing! I could care less, so maybe that means something.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muftanan

Israel and/or the USA will not be bombing Iran (as in the whole country) but rather their nuclear installations and no doubt afew military targets.

Now when will the bombing start? When they start you'll know then and not a moment before.

As for Obama, for pete's sake show me some evidance he's Muslim and that he was not born in the USA. Until then, I'll assume Obama is Christian as his mother brought him up to be and he was born in the USA.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Um, what? I never made any of those claims.

I think you wanted to respond to checkers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join