It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims aliens targeted his home with meteorites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Man claims aliens targeted his home with meteorites

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A man whose house has been hit by meteorites six times believes he is being targeted by aliens.
"I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.
"The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate."
Mr Lajic, who lives in the village of Gornji Lajici in northern Bosnia, near Prijedor, said that the meteorite strikes always happen when it is raining.
The first meteorite struck his house in November.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by mother1138]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just found this terribly fascinating .... and wildly hilarious. What are the odds of your house getting pegged once by a good sized meteorite? Let alone 6 times.

He sold one, and used the money to reinforce his house ... you know, just in case the aliens toss more at his house.

Can't say as I blame him for wondering what in tarnation is happening. Though, I would be happy to have the extra money from selling 6 meteorites.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/7899549/Man-claims-aliens-targeted-his-home-with-meteorites.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Source

There ya go!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
Source

There ya go!

Thanks, susp3kt

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Awesome. This just can't be random.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

you think he would just move, but he must make a tidy sum on the rocks, can you imagine the pictures of aliens flying by the lamping rocks at the house like kids in a car. lol

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wish they would throw some on our house way out in the countryside. This house only means trouble and costs a lot.

Please, dear aliens, send a meteor. But don't let it look as a natural catastrophe, if it is possible. I think, the insurance does not pay than.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oh my gosh. Is this the same man this happened to a couple of weeks ago? Is it happening again? Poor guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Already Posted Here back in July

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

join