It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of more classified documents missing: Gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thousands of more classified documents missing: Gates

www.thehindu.com

Days after the WikiLeaks went onto release more than 92,000 classified documents pertaining to the war against terrorism, U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates acknowledged that thousands of such classified papers are missing from the Department of Defense.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This only confounds earlier discussions regarding Wikileaks and their credibility.

I've heard that the Wikileaks ~95,000 pages of leaks had only an electronic trail - no physical. The Honorable Secretary Gates is stating within this article that "thousands of such classified papers are missing from the Department of Defense. But in seemingly the same press release continues on by stating that he has no idea what else could be leaked.

I continued to get persuaded that is campaign is a orchestrated attempt much much more complex than appears.

www.thehindu.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
I continued to get persuaded that is campaign is a orchestrated attempt much much more complex than appears.

Psychotronics and illegal experimentation on civilians for the win!

Hey...I can hope, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Not only could the government be feeding Wikileaks this information in an attempt to fool the public, but they also may use this "problem" to pass restrictive legislation on either the internet or free speech. It seems quite plausible that these leaks are actually engineered by the government for nefarious purposes. Expect some kind of damning legislation as a result of this.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Which is exactly my premise. All the while knowing that all we can do is wait and listen and watch for any credible evidence towards actual and tangible action (notwithstanding Psychotronic means). All on top of that fact that there are so many different ways to spin a plausible storyline and plot.

I've dedicated a special area in my news aggregator for Wikileaks!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
How does one steal 90.000 documents, i mean practically speaking ?
You rent 2 trucks, make a hole in the wall of the pentagon office, commit your theft and done ? Sounds like a mission for the A-team

And don't tell me such documents are available on the internet cos they're not.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by themaster1]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Nope not the Internet, but in all likeliness the SIPRNET - or other Secret or Compartmentalized Top Secret network.

join