It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using Tin Foil, use a Thought Screen Helmet instead…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When I found this website, I just knew you guys would be interested. The Thought Screen Helmet, according to StopAbductions.com , has only had three reported failures since 1998 (unlucky b’strds).

The thought screen helmet scrambles telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

You can make a thought screen helmet for $30 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

But, be sure to read the directions page… the first tip is important.. you might already be being influenced by aliens if you think you don’t need one or your spouse objects to your making one and wearing it to parties.

1. Prepare for a fight.

Aliens will try to stop you from wearing the helmet both mentally and physically. Remember that they can read your mind. Before you make one they may try to influence you that you don’t need one. Once you start wearing a helmet they may harass you or perhaps threaten to kill a pet in retaliation. They are good at manipulating your spouse to have a conflict with you about wearing the helmet. If you forget to wear it one time they may physically hurt you. They have done these things to a minority of abductees wearing helmets. Most abductees report complete success with the helmet when they wear it as much as they can.

Cheers, and happy hunting!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We should all go in on a roll of the velostat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Say, that is one goooood loookin' thought screen!
Can't wait for late night TV ads!
"Tired of fighting off alien abductions the old fashioned way?
(cut to guy in tin foil hat)
Try new Thought Screen Helmet!
( cut to guys wearing helmet, smiling and nodding)
The possibilities are as endless as peoples ...gullibility!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

This site has been up for years and he isnt trying to sell anything. Just help people. That's how you know his insanity is sincere.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ah...ain't that quaint...good o'l fashioned spam. Haven't seen it in years.

L2

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
See, the biggest problem with that helmet is that it still allows alien and government mind control rays to get at your head from the bottom. What you really need is a good, light, and stylish carbon fiber or graphite composite full-head motorcycle helmet like this one:

Carbon fiber is the same stuff stealth aircraft use to absorb radar and other EM rays. It works so much better than tinfoil. Much better in a fight, too! And the full head design means the rays can't sneak up from underneath and get you.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Have you ever had a thought come to mind, not just an ordinary thought but a thought that was so out there that you wondered why on Earth you thought that. Then later you find yourself on the internet and there right on the screen is the very question or thought that entered your mind.

It may be happening more than we think. My guess is that most people are not even aware of it, they just assume it was their idea or that it was a belief they had held for a long time. I am not so lucky, I actually notice them the moment they happen. Typically I go straight to the computer and start digging until I find what it was that I was contemplating. Then comes the hard part, distinguishing what is new information coming in through my mind and not from the already high level of input from the internet. It is a dilemma. Sometimes I ask myself, "did I read that somewhere?", then I find it written and read about exactly what I had thought. It is sort of like seeing a TV program aired for the first time and your mind tells you that you saw it already and you even know the next actions the characters take.

Here is an example. I was working full time as a Medical Transcriptionist. This was the kind of job that meant that my mind and my fingers were at work for hours on end; no time for internet play-time. This is also a time before I had ever heard of GLP or Crystalinks or ATS for that matter. Suddenly one day I got the impression that we as humans are not natural to Nature, that we are contrary to Nature. Then I saw it, an alien in my mind, it was reptilian to me. I allowed my mind to imagine this creature and then it occurred to me that his expression of Reptilian was because this planet used to be ruled by such creatures great and small and that the mammal was but a lowly lifeform scratching out an existence in the smallest form and under the cover of the ground. I saw how this alien began experimenting and suddenly there was this explosion of new life on the planet and we emerged within a blink of an eye. I felt that we were about 40,000 years old as a society. I say I felt because my thoughts are mixed with emotions, so thinking and feeling are the same to me.

To my surprise, especially after leaving this job and finding a ton of time on my hands, I found that these very thoughts and many more were all over the internet. I read about how very different we are from our nearest cousins, that our chromosomes are off, that our arm-length is disproportionate, that our eyes are different, our chest cavity and our vocal chords are so very different. I concluded that we were genetically created purposefully and with intent.

These thoughts come through from somewhere. Are they Angelic in Nature? Are they from Great Spirit/God? I am not quite sure, but I do know that my life has been influenced by them and altered by them for both the good and the bad. Mostly bad when you try to explain it to someone.

I like the hat idea, I like that it is any hat really just as long as it uses Velostat (a carbon infused plastic to induce conduction for shipping electronic parts and products).

I wear a hat everyday, and almost all day. I think I will get some Velostat and line the inside of it and see if I notice a difference. I don't want to cut myself off of all the good stuff, but I certainly don't want to find myself in the near future being told to get in line to receive my new book given to us from the aliens, "To Serve Man". LOL

Has anyone else made themselves one of these? Even with the new 'Electric Universe' model I cannot help but feel that one of these hats might help you directly with the up-and-coming solar possibilities coming our way in the near future. We all know the Zombies will overtake the sane! We already know that the Rich and Insecure go mad when you take away their money and their mansions! Just wait til the Sun scrambles them with electromagnetic storms.

I agree my hat may not provide me the best coverage, but it is my most favorite.

This girl has the right answer:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Oh my God, I haven't laughed like this in years. It looks like one of those helmets that some mentally retarded folks have to wear. My stomach hurts and I'm crying.

Phew....okay, back on topic.

How can anyone actually buy into this stuff? Who sits around scared that aliens are beaming thoughts into their head? If you're hearing voices, more than likely you have some type of psychosis and need to seek medical attention immediatly.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
But, be sure to read the directions page… the first tip is important.. you might already be being influenced by aliens if you think you don’t need one or your spouse objects to your making one and wearing it to parties.

Again!!!! Priceless!!! Your spouse objects because she's being influenced by aliens.....NOT because she doesn't want to be seen in public with a complete douche.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
All I can think of for telepathic free hats is the tinfoil ones from signs the ones that make you look like your wearing a giant hershy's kiss on your head. I wonder if the reason they work is because aliens don't want to infiltrate the minds of psychos.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
How can anyone actually buy into this stuff? Who sits around scared that aliens are beaming thoughts into their head? If you're hearing voices, more than likely you have some type of psychosis and need to seek medical attention immediatly.

That's exactly what they want you to think! So you rush out to your local psychiatrist or psychologist and before you know it, they're giving you all kinds of drugs to "calm you down," or trying to blame it all on you or some weird sexual notion you personally have (or don't).

The HAT just clears up the confusion. It doesn't block the TRUTH, man!

Actually, I think it would be good to come up with something a little more stylish, but you can only do so much with the material. It's not very flexible, but it might be possible to shape it into a cowboy hat, one of those little porkpie hats you see these days, or maybe even a hoodie!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

That's exactly what they want you to think! So you rush out to your local psychiatrist or psychologist and before you know it, they're giving you all kinds of drugs to "calm you down," or trying to blame it all on you or some weird sexual notion you personally have (or don't).

The HAT just clears up the confusion. It doesn't block the TRUTH, man!

Please post a pic of you wearing the hat. PLEASE. I think I've already broke a rib from laughing at this. I like the post about the beams creeping up from the bottom. So the aliens are apparently able to ricochet a beam off the ground, in your mouth, nothing but the bottom of the net. I've read some loony tune threads on this site, but this makes the top 10 easily.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Oh my God!

kill_dogg has been got at by the aliens!
. . . . or he might be one!

I've bookmarked the site. Now, every time I'm feeling down and out I can go back to it and remind my self that, hey, things ain't so bad.

At least I don't need a hat made of magic to keep the alien telepaths from making me do things they made me to do by creating human in the first place.

or something like that. damn, now I'm confused.

who know, maybe we're meant to wear the hats. maybe it's the next stage in human evolution.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Never mind the aliens, what about the government mind control weapons?

Maybe it would give protection against them!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill

Awesome......and as soon as the government gets mind control weapons in about 200 years you'll be all prepared.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So the aliens are apparently able to ricochet a beam off the ground, in your mouth, nothing but the bottom of the net.

Pretty much. They're just like regular EM waves, and can reflect off all kinds of surfaces, particularly metal. And cars have all kinds of flat metal surfaces on them that make the reflection easy. Bounce those bad boys right up into the base of your brain, the oldest and most vulnerable part.

And, naturally, what's the single most common message the aliens send? That they're not beaming mind control rays, it's all a lot of hooey, and wearing ray blocking devices is stupid.

Looks like they got you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill

Awesome......and as soon as the government gets mind control weapons in about 200 years you'll be all prepared.

The government basically uses the same mind control rays as the aliens, since the government reverse engineered the technology from crashed saucers in the late 40's and early 50's. Unfortunately, it just adds to the confusion.

Which is -- AGAIN -- the reason for the hats. It all makes sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
WOW ! it's the perfect ATS GEAR EVER !...ravishing

[edit on 29-7-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well, obviously you don't watch the Discovery Channel!!!

They don't even try to hide it. (Second line.)

[edit on 29-7-2010 by took red pill]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
FAIL!

top topics

join