It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Two "Chemtrail" photographs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a thread for all of you out there who think aircraft never left trails in the sky of any great impact until the last 10 or 15 years.

These photographs are all of B17s, and are WW2 vintage. I wonder what they are spraying?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To be honest, it doesnt look like they are spraying anything.

To cite these photo's as evidence for chemtrails is pretty brave as the usual theories will be rolled out to debunk them (saturated air, e.t.c) and in this case they would again be right.

Nice photo's, but chemtrails? I dont think so.

Good luck with the thread!!

[edit on Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:51:14 -0500 by Silver Star]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
To be honest, it doesnt look like they are spraying anything.

To cite these photo's as evidence for chemtrails is pretty brave as the usual theories will be rolled out to debunk them (saturated air, e.t.c) and in this case they would again be right.

Nice photo's, but contrails? I dont think so.

Good luck with the thread!!

I think the overwhelming sarcasm may have gone a bit over your head.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

They are contrails, that's the point. "Chemtrail" believers claim that there were no vapor trails until five, ten. or fifteen years ago, depending upon when they first got "enlightened" and started noticing them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The pic proves nothing. Chemtrails linger and form into a descending haze that last for hours and hours.
A still pic shows only one moment in time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by naught

Really?

It's hard to tell when you are just reading something.

It crossed my mind but i couldnt detect the sarcasm.

I suppose i stand corrected

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They are contrails, that's the point.

Sorry. I edited that out as soon as i saw i'd written contrails instead of chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They are contrails, that's the point. "Chemtrail" believers claim that there were no vapor trails until five, ten. or fifteen years ago, depending upon when they first got "enlightened" and started noticing them.

I still subscribe to the fact that those contrails still have chemicals in them. It's called gas. I'm sure those planes and planes today leak fuel. That fuel is mixed in with the contrails and condensation.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If you look at the very beginning of those trails, they are already starting to dissipate. And if that's the case being so close to the plane, they can't be staying for more than a few seconds before dissipating.

I don't subscribe to the chemtrail thing, and I do agree with you that looking into old-era photography is a great way to debunk the chemtrail-defined-as-persistent-contrail theory, but I don't think this is it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
[

I still subscribe to the fact that those contrails still have chemicals in them. It's called gas. I'm sure those planes and planes today leak fuel. That fuel is mixed in with the contrails and condensation.

And why would those planes have fuel leaks?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sure has been an increase in these "sarcasm" threads lately.

can't people debate each other without resorting to childish tactics?

sure these people believe something different then you, but isn't that ok? the world would probably be a pretty horrible place if everyone believed the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals."

Chemtrails dont exsist. The only people that spray anything are Crop Dusters.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Not when it's about Chemtrails.

Apperently it's an important subject, judging by all the opposition.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

I don't think many people are denying that planes can produce contrails.

However, your pic clearly shows the difference between a contrail and a supposed chemtrail.

The contrail is already dissapearing while it's just behind the plane in the same frame, not at all like what people call chemtrails.

They spread out and form a hazy cloud cover.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

You guys cant even explain why contrails dissipate, and you also have little or no knowledge about basic meteorology. So how can you prove a science wrong when you cant even understand the meteorology behind it?

If you can debunk the last 80 odd years of meteorology that points to persistent and expanding contrails, then Im all ears...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Although contrails have been described as commonly covering the sky in hazy cirrus for decades - long before most chemtrail belivers were born.

Peter M Kuhn, 1970

Who do we believe?

Is it something we've known about and studied for decades? Or something new and subject to an ancient conspiracy involving possibly tens of thousands of people over the past 100 years?

You decide.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

and you would be absolutely correct. If not leaking fuel, then oil or hydraulic fluid. But I think the OP was referring to the evil spray that is mysteriously put out into the atmosphere by evil planes with evil pilots apparently for the expressed purpose of making humans live longer.

And Firepilot, I used to work on planes and never came across any that didn't leak something.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

He is posting these pics as some sort of proof that chemtrails are fake, but the trails in the pic are not the same as what most people consider chemtrails, since they already seem to be dissapearing in the pic. We'd have to see pics taken over a longer period .

That's all I had to say.

[snip]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Point of No Return]

Mod edit: off-topic part removed.

[edit on 26/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A minor drip like leak is one thing. But someone implied that fuel is practically streaming out of aircraft in sizable amounts. I know that fuel vents can leak or drip, but the only aircraft that were made in a way that would leak out on the ground was the Blackbird family of aircraft

And then well most any old radial engine will leak out oil

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Peter M Kuhn 1970

A liar? Mistaken? Or the truth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join