It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone get this Email: (7/25) Watch Fox News Sunday at 9pm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe I am extremely late or this has already been posted but...

I just got an interesting email, probably floating around like wildfire by now

Check it out:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dbaa0ab3006.jpg[/atsimg]

Basically, according to an email, something huge is about to be broadcast on Fox News this sunday at 9pm eastern. Supposed to be a pretty massive story.

I guess we will see what happens. Would be interesting though...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes, I believe everything Faux News says. It's not like they have an agenda to bring down Obama or anything. He's doing fine on his own, he doesn't need their help. I wonder if they'll do the same kind of Entertainment Tonight type expose' on Sarah Palin when she becomes relevant again in the 2012 Presidential race.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Where was this email received from? If it is from FOX News or one of its affiliates then I would just chalk it up to an agenda and a boost in rating. Nothing beats a little fear mongering. On the other hand if this is from someone you personally know or some sort of insider and is not forwarded to you and the source is not FOX News then maybe there might be something there. We can't really know until after the broadcast occurs, we will really have to wait and see what this story is.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Snopes Says: False!
Snopes FOX News Documentary

...a revealing documentary about Barack Obama began circulating on the internet in August 2009. When no such broadcast took place...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fizliz

Well, if I just received an email starting from 2009....
Either I have snail mail, or it finally got around.

Either way I'll keep posted because I love a good faux-paux.

It came via friends, no outside source.
This was personal.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
why would anybody believe what FOX NEWS has to say?...especially politics... i have caught them in so many lies about liberals, obama, democrats, that i don't even flip to that station...it's turned into the (RBS)...the republican broadcasting station...and they don't even care...they are so blatant about it. they do have some fine blond bimbos though.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is concerning that anyone would believe anything ANY MSM news organization would say. They all spin the truth to the higher agenda, beyond petty politics that are only designed to keep us at odds with each other so that the "real" work they need done is accomplished easily in the background for no one to see. It is just that Fox is designed to brainwash the right and enrage the left and the several others (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS....) are designed to brainwash and enrage the various factions of the left. Divide and conquer. Fear and anger on both sides. TPTB get what they want both ways... it is like having your cake and eating it too... and we are the cake. I agree, Fox does have a lot of sweet babes on their side... another designed stereotype to sedate both sides, in a way, with the power of the female. Just turn down the volume when Megan Kelly is on... whatever they say, on either side, has been distilled down to the demographic of their viewer to eventually elicit maximum sheepleness.

However, I may be wrong...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizliz
Snopes Says: False!
Snopes FOX News Documentary

...a revealing documentary about Barack Obama began circulating on the internet in August 2009. When no such broadcast took place...

Who runs the snopes site anyway
anybody?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Is this still going to be aired
Jus wundern

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dcflux

I like using the MSM...I come to ATS to find out what is going on in the world, I watch MSM to see what TPTB want me to see.

And then wonder in amazement at what is ignored by the MSM, and be astonished at how the same non-event story's can be the lead item for weeks at a time...my two favorite distractions....Celebreties, and he said she said...best fillers ever when ignoring important world changing issues.
Thanks MSM.

new topics

top topics

join