It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation's Connections With Current World Situation:A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a thir

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the prophecies in Revelations and i wanted to point out some similarities in the current Guld and world situation .

Revelation 8 (New International Version)

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Now one could say that the oil pouring from the sea is the earths blood and if you are one who believes that the earth continues to create oil ,then this is a similarity .Also the spill that has Happened in The Chinese province of Liaoning beginning China's worst oil spill.

Now as for the creatures of the earth dieing

SAO PAULO – Hundreds of penguins that apparently starved to death are washing up on the beaches of Brazil, worrying scientists who are still investigating what's causing them to die. About 500 of the black-and-white birds have been found just in the last 10 days on Peruibe, Praia Grande and Itanhaem beaches in Sao Paulo state, said Thiago do Nascimento, a biologist at the Peruibe Aquarium. Most were Magellan penguins migrating north from Argentina, Chile and the Falkland Islands in search of food in warmer waters. Many are not finding it: Autopsies done on several birds revealed their stomachs were entirely empty — indicating they likely starved to death, Nascimento said. Scientists are investigating whether strong currents and colder-than-normal waters have hurt populations of the species that make up the penguins' diet, or whether human activity may be playing a role. "Overfishing may have made the fish and squid scarcer," Nascimento said. Nascimento said it's common for penguins to swim north this time of year. Inevitably, some get lost along the way or die from hunger or exhaustion, and end up on the Brazilian coast far from home. But not in such numbers — Nascimento said about 100 to 150 live penguins show up on the beach in an average year, and only 10 or so are dead. "What worries us this year," he said, "is the absurdly high number of penguins that have appeared dead in a short period of time."

Source Drudge Report ,Yahoo News and AP Source

Now thats just one story do a short search and you will see all the animals of the earth are changing there habits and many starting to die off .

Now the ships being destroyed as you all know the US ,China NKorea and several other nations are all showing Naval displays of power .

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) - North Korea warned the United States and South Korea on Thursday to call off military exercises scheduled for this weekend and to back off any new sanctions against the communist country or risk placing the entire region in danger. The warning issued on the sidelines of a meeting of Southeast Asian nations in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, came as tensions on the peninsula simmer over the sinking of a South Korean warship that killed 46 sailors. The North was blamed for the attack, but has denied any responsibility. "Amid growing concerns by the international community, South Korea and the United States have announced they would hold joint naval exercises," said Ri Tong Il, a North Korean spokesman, according to Yonhap news agency. "Such a move presents a grave threat to the peace and security not only to the Korean peninsula, but to the region."

source

I know Revelations can be read a million different ways but i feel this is very close ,I would love to hear others thoughts on this .

To all my brothers and sisters in the gulf my heart goes out to you all I send all the light i have inside of me to you all .I hope our government gets its act together and does whats right and fixes this mess.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah I always figured that if I was hellbent on dominating the world from behind the Vatican; I'd consolidate my power, let my old empire crumble, and set up shop with a new religion elsewhere, brainwash the uneducated through pain and death and terror into believing something that is obviously skewered and misrepresented. After I had millions upon millions of followers, my new empire now called the Holy Roman Catholic Church, formerly known as the Holy Roman Empire (formally known as the Roman Empire) would plan, and control world events to a level where nothing that happens goes on without my approval, this includes the Economy and Scientific discoveries.
I would have thought out long in advance that the powers of human manifestation, if manipulated unwittingly could surely bring about anything my mind could conceive. Of course, you make it all possible, by reading the blueprint and manifesting it for them. See beyond the lies, take into account that the BP oil spill is probably the new 9/11.. they are riling the right wing Christians into freaking out like the End Times are here. It's just a big illusion, remember?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ya mean like this here....www.youtube.com...

Oh, and OP I get ya brother, but Revelations come in God's time, not our's...

**** Killer Video

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

The whole point of The Revelation is that although terrible things will happen there is not reason for fear because everything will turn out fine in the end.

Revelation 21:1-4 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. ... And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

I love a happy ending!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

The similarity is pretty good...the oil sometimes has a reddish sheen to it, we know it will kill lots of ocean life and ruin industries...and don't forget the oil rig catching fire and crashing into the sea like a huge mountain...

The only thing that keeps me from saying yes this is Rev 8 before our eyes is the context of it all...This is the second trumpet, just look at the previous verse "7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up."

Have we experienced anything like this? Not that I can think of...obviously we don't know the timing of these events, are the trumpet blasts separated by days? months? years? hundreds of years? We don't know, all that we do know is that they are numbered, thus we must see the first trumpet before the second...which to me says when the end times do arrive it will be far worse than anything we can imagine

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star . Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Hopi Prohecies

Seems like folks in the past knew about the future.

People in present know nothing about the past and can't imagine a future.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by zroth]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance

Revelation 8 (New International Version)

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The meaning of trumpets, seals, vials(or bowls)
In the days preceding town criers, when there was news or a decree, the king sent messengers into a town. They stood at an assembling place and blew a trumpet to gather the people. After the trumpet is blown, then the seal of the document is broken. The scroll is opened, the announcement is read, and then the action or decree (vials, bowls) takes place. The angel represents a messenger.

"Something like a huge mountain, all ablaze"
Key word is "like"; doesn't mean that it actually is a literal mountain. The pyramid represents this mountain. It is the image of Giza. "All ablaze"....the word "pyramid" means "fire in the middle". The huge mountain all ablaze represents those who are a part of the pyramid scheme running our world.

This mountain is "thrown into the sea".
The sea represents the people; the masses. The mountain being thrown into the sea means that the masses are destroying this evil. Many who have been involved in the evil schemes through coersion and have not been able to get out of their bondage are now able to do so through the anonomity of internet communication. They are exposing the corruption and throwing chum into the "sea of people".

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The internet is blessed. Holy and sacred.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Eh like i said Revelations can be read many ways but i for one believe that not all of it will come to past ,I believe it may be one of the few books where the author did see the future .However what he saw was so beyond him it was hard for him to describe it all in a way people of his time would understand .

new topics

top topics

join