It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanishing Bra ( for real)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Okay so this may seem like a joke but its 100% serious. I am positive people will be posting immature stupid comments after this but whatever I am totally going to ignore those just so your aware.

A week ago my wife went to bed wearing a bra... she woke up.. and it was gone.. not like off and on the floor or in another room. like completely gone from our house.
I havent seen anything about abductions taking clothes or anything like that but its just really really strange that an item of clothing ( bra) could go completely missing within the night.
Any (serious) Idea's what may have happened?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

She went to bed without wearing a bra.

I don't know one woman who goes to be in a bra. Most don't like wearing them during the day, let alone all night.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
Okay so this may seem like a joke but its 100% serious. I am positive people will be posting immature stupid comments after this but whatever I am totally going to ignore those just so your aware.

Are you sure she hasn't made a booboo about what happened?
It's quite a tittilating story and I hope that you can keep abreast of the situation.

Do you have any pets?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No for real, she went to bed with it on, she's breast feeding there for.. well i'm not gonn explain why but yes she had one on.. no pets.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

OKay, now this comment made me laugh. nicely done.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Regarding the pets, our dogs sometimes take clothing that they're not meant to, the little tikes...hence my question....otherwise it's odd??!!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
For sure, but we realized it rigth when she woke up and we looked everywhere for it right when we woke up but it was no where to be found.
GONE.
She's been really troubled by it ever since because it just dissapeared and i figured i'd post it on here in hopes of getting some ideas.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I still don't believe she went to bed with a bra on.

My wife breast fed also and never wore a bra to bed.

You can argue with me if you want but that is my opinion and its most likely the truth.

For the sake of throwing another one out there.

She got up in the middle of the night and breast fed. She then took it off, her being so tired woke up the next morning and forgot that she in fact had removed it.

You was asleep and last you saw she was wearing it.

Either way nothing exciting happened and I'm still sticking to my first scenerio.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

uhh no, She laid in bed, my son came into the bed, fed in bed. she stayed in bed. I know she had it on before she went to bed because i made fun of the color of it.. sooo.. yeah, no mistake on this one.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Obviously the insidious work of Underpants Gnomes.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

ok Wuk just return it already it was funny for the first few posts but I fear this thread will at some point over take the carets thread as ATS/BTS's crowning glory as mysteries solved.

top topics

join