It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Citizen Militia responds to Zetas commanders' death threats

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I still haven't found confirmation of the stryker units being deployed near the border, but many articles are referring to a militia group led by a Neo-Nazi which is actually patrolling in Pinal County, which does not border Mexico..

Arizona Militia Pinal news search

They have declared war on narco-terrorists .. Zetas?

I am going to monitor the Pinal county sheriff's radio traffic to see if there are any mention of militia associated calls.

for those who might like to do the same :

www.radioreference.com...

And here is a clip of a local news segment loaded on youtube on JUN19 2010, so I am assuming from the various articles, that this is the militia activity currently underway.

Thanks to all who have contributed, together we will be able to ferret out the truth

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Agreed regarding the amendment!

Separate:

Although I agree at this point "Zetas" is not mentioned in the intel here unless I missed it, I'm confused on others questioning the situation. The top left of this page is the Sentinel report, the left column has the intel updates, the right column under "chat" area has the pics to correspond with the intel, etc.

patriotresistance.com...

All MSM notified by members of course never ran anything, although I saw the info on the intelhub. I again, totally support assistance. Semper Fi

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

he didnt say cutting edge tech, pompous much?

a bullet by any other name will leave you just as dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by JacKatMtn

pray for peace, that's all you can do. Just hope it does not end up as a war.

Ya know, if they just stayed home back in mexico, there would be peace and we'd have to do not a dang thang. They made the choice to invade.
Violent invasion carrying packages of poison is not exactly reliably amenable to being diverted by prayer.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Many reports are coming in that U.S. Military units are being seen on and near the U.S. Mexican border close to Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and the Tohono D' O'dham Indian Reservation, and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.
And they are equipped with Stryker armored fighting vehicles.

I'm calling BS here.
en.wikipedia.org...
Strykers are not used outside the U.S. Army (except in one case).

U.S. Army - Seven Stryker Brigades were initially formed.[41] 2,988 vehicles have been delivered as of 2009:[42] In 2009, it was announced that two Heavy Brigade Combat Teams (equipped with M1 Abrams and M2 Bradleys) will be converted to Stryker Brigade Combat Teams by 2013.[43] This will bring the total number of Stryker Brigades to nine. 2nd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division - final Stryker Brigade formed, formerly 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division. 3rd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division - first Stryker Brigade formed 4th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division - fourth Brigade formed, reflagged from 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment. 2nd Brigade, 25th Infantry Division, fifth Stryker Brigade; 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment was the second Stryker unit formed reflagged from 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division. Although they are not officially labeled as a Brigade Combat Team because of their unique Cavalry Regiment force structure they are effectively an independent unit parallel to the regular BCTs. 172nd Infantry Brigade; - third Stryker Brigade formed, later reflagged to the current 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division. 56th Stryker Brigade of the 28th Infantry Division, Pennsylvania Army National Guard (the only National Guard unit to field them). 1st Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division will begin to convert to a Stryker Brigade Combat Team in 2011. 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment will begin to convert to a Stryker Brigade Combat Team in 2012.

Only one guard unit in this country has them-Pennsylvania. Their people are not over there. Most of the outfits listed are in Afghanistan right now. Any deployment to the border of these units would have been reported in the Army Times and guess what there has been no report of?

Good to see ATS getting whipped up into a frenzy and threatening to kill people over a hoax.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentStigma

You are so right in this, you cannot "prosecute" an ultra rich cartel that has been in business for many years, is very well armed, and will not cooperate with any law enforcement that comes to barter with them. Only one way to deal with people like this, go in there heavy, and kill them all dead, and blast their fortresses into gravel.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Here's a recently released hidden camera video which shows some of the problems that Arizona is dealing with in regards to it's border area with Mexico.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Whenever someone uses the word extermination i feel very uneasy and instantly see them as scum. Defending borders is one thing, killing as many people as you can is quite another.

I find it quite humorous that people voice displeasure about this are not even from this country. Below are a few images of Los Zetas.

This next image is quite graphic, it is Los Zetas calling card.

Another graphic image....

Here are your typical Zetas...

Individuals like the ones pictured above, are responsible for raping, murdering, along with various other criminal activities. This is spilling into the US mainland. It is absolutely unacceptable!

Just do a google image search by typing in "Los Zetas." There are several more images.

More info on Los Zetas:
en.wikipedia.org...

So, "exterminating" the above perpetrators is quite fitting, and well accepted, if you ask me.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by West Coast]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The militia gave birth to this country. The militia has fortified this country. Now it is time for the militia to take this country back and place it in the hands of its rightful governors - THE PEOPLE!

Yes thats the ticket grab a gun and get to the front line, thats how to resolve problems in the good old USA!!
don't worry about the innocent people that get tangled up in a mess created yet again to confuse the american people. Go and show them how its done.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
how about we end the drug war, save billions every year, and thus take the money away from these drug cartels and render them useless.

after all we've been in the drug war for 20 years or so.. and americas appetite has only increased along with the cartels power.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This is not good.

Americans hunting other people with high powered rifles from long distance with night vision scopes is a cowards way of life.

Its dispicable and must be a whole lot worse than what is shown in these videos below of people hunting hogs with night vision scopes. The people shot down at night have no chance of survival against people with night vision scopes. Its murder plain and simple and the people engaging and cooperating with such people will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Federal Laws and their residence will be in Federal Prisons; especially as long as Arizona is a state in the USA.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to jump in with these butchers of humans, then expect to spend the rest of your life in prison. Stay away from such people if you enjoy the freedom that you have.

Blah, Blah, Blah...............Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, some of these cartel members are paramilitary with some of the same equipment, did you read about the cache that was just confiscated? These cartel members will shoot onsite anyways, and people like you sit there and call your own defenders murderers, shame on you for condeming our own. Answer this, why doesnt our own gov. put a stop to this right now? We all know they could if they really wanted, right? As far as I'm concerned these minute men are doing there job, and a damn good one at that. If they are going to help keep these drug running, murderers out of our country I sure do support them then.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just because Mexico shares a border with the US that doesn't give their citizens any more right to break our immigration laws than someone in Cambodia, Yemen, or Ghana. You want in? Do it leagally.

And while narco-terrorists might be a big deal to the corrupt non-government of Mexico, brothers there's a helluva lot more of gun-toting ex-service members up here in the USA.

Lock and load, bring it on, and we'll see who's got the iron in their spines. I'm betting on my fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420
what if the opposite happens and the zeta's start dropping malita whole sale what then. its not nice to have people invade your country and kill people is it america! maybe those malita might sympathys with the taliban after all your pretty much in the same boat attempting to fight forein invaders!

If the zetas want these malitia people dead, it will happen. They can invest 500,000+ per head, sit back and watch. Local gangsters, zeta "soldiers', mexican mafia.. any willing assassin will do.

Many militia guys go 'off duty' to work day jobs, zetas & gangsters are 24/7 hunter / killers with more money..

Malitia will start dropping like flies, vanishing on the way home from work, or getting shot up while eating at mcdonalds with their family... wife & kids summarily slaughtered first. From there every brown person they see is a potential killer in disguise.. day laborer looking dudes, gardeners, gangsters, regular joses..

These militia people will feel like witnesses I used to deal with: surrounded & paranoid... I hope these militia guys enjoy each-others company because when it starts, they'll have to hunker down in a compound to feel safe.

On that note I personally don't care if they want to waste their time play army on the border.. but there are getting involved with some ruthless people and should be careful about what they wish for.. they want a war, they'll get one.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by A-Dub
how about we end the drug war, save billions every year, and thus take the money away from these drug cartels and render them useless.

after all we've been in the drug war for 20 years or so.. and americas appetite has only increased along with the cartels power.

I've seen this menti0oned many times throughout this thread...and I fully agree that this is the correct long-term solution to the problem. As a person with libertarian ideals to begin with, i already believe it is not up to the government to police what people choose to use or ingest into their own bodies, as long as it isn't infringing upon the rights of others.

However, while this policy may be a good idea going forward, it will not fix the problem that has already occurred. The fact is, Arizona is being systematically invaded by armed narcotics gangs and criminals of the worst sort. They have taken over sections of the state to the degree that our own populous is being warned off the land by our very own federal government.

Instead of sending in National Guard units (which is the very intended purpose of even having such a branch), our federal government has done relatively nothing to combat it! We currently have troops fighting in unnecessary wars all over the world, but when one of our own states is being attacked by a foreign threat, they are no where to be found! This is the part that is so maddening to me and many of the other residents of this state, in addition to many other citizens across the country as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
States have the right to defend themselves and it is the duty of the federal government to ensure the states safety .Its time to close the borders ,we have taken in the worlds starving and poor for long enough .My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters in Arizona but know that you are not alone ,I know many stand with you and if all hell does break loose you will have more fellow patriots there in hours then you know what to do with .

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

"Individuals like the ones above are responsible for..."

SEE -- that word; Individual. That sounds like something you send out your police to deal with. You know like Bin Laden -- who we didn't get.

We sure shot a lot of Afghans and Iraqis who probably never even ever heard the word "Al Qaeda."

And so you shoot a whole bunch of people and this UBER-EVIL guy who justified it all probably doesn't even lose sleep.

There are a lot of bad people in the world -- but they don't seem to ever get targeted by yahoos playing with guns. Only people who LOOK like the bad guy in they urban warriors head get hit in the crossfire.

Over 100,000 Iraqis dead, 2 million displaced. How many of them were Bin Laden? Zero.

So now, we start a border war with Mexico because there's this bad drug lord. Well -- ask the CIA to end the "war on drugs" and stop shipping it, and Wachovia to stop laundering the money before you shoot some poor lady trying to cross the border to make a living.

I know that you guys SAY that you are defending America -- but what you SHOULD be pushing for is Fair Trade, raises in Minimum Wage, and throwing Illegal Employers in jail. If a company has to pay $10 or more an hour for a worker -- they are going to prefer one that is trained and educated. So that means more Americans working, and fewer "illegals."

Mexico has a lot of problems it needs to solve -- but our trade policies don't help. We happily ship in products from Multinationals who paid workers pennies in substandard working conditions and no benefits -- how do American workers compete with that? The don't. So the Business Paradise in Mexico becomes Hell for the people living there, and they flood our borders trying to get a job at a company that at least can't work people to death.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
States have the right to defend themselves and it is the duty of the federal government to ensure the states safety .Its time to close the borders ,we have taken in the worlds starving and poor for long enough .My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters in Arizona but know that you are not alone ,I know many stand with you and if all hell does break loose you will have more fellow patriots there in hours then you know what to do with .

States do have the right to defend themselves. They have a NATIONAL GUARD. Um, where are they? Iraq.

Before the "illegal worker threat' has a chance, you will likely have lost your job and your home well before that. The THREAT to you comes more from people raking in money in the 1% club than from people pushing a grocery cart with all their belongings.

And if that doesn't get you -- maybe a collapse of the ecosystem from massive releases of Arctic methane will do it because nobody is in control of the God of Profit in this country. Business must make a profit and YOU are an expense. So Next year they have to sell more and spend less -- and you have less money to buy, and are of course, an expense in their eyes. If they can't get the illegal worker -- they'll just move the factory to Mexico.

Maybe the Mexicans won't shoot you if you cross the border for the $.40 an hour job. Who knows?

Just make sure you don't use the "Read, Fire, Aim" mode of combat.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

What I am saying is let the weekend warriors and the drug gangs have at each other it will clear up the gene pool.Most of these guys in these militas have never seen combat so when the bullets start flying they won't be able to handle it let's see how they react when one of them gets kidnapped and pays the price for their gi joe fantasies.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here... I have an idea. We'll start this on ATS and spread the word:

All Mexicans wishing to cross illegally into the United States, please be aware that travel at this time is not recommended due to escalated violence. Please , be patient and remain in Mexico until our fine American citizens can re-secure the border, thereby ensuring you safer travels in the future.

...or something like that. Anyone crossing is doing so at their own risk, knowing that they may be targeted as violent entities. Now we've minimized loss of civilian life.

Maybe even signs at the Mexican border, ones that look just like the signs that warn American citizens not to enter our own land. I'm being partially sarcastic, of course, but it really isn't that bad of an idea anyways. Let us clear up a mess that has spilled over, then we'll resume losing jobs to the illegals and we can take up that issue in the boards again.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

personal note from Wyoming area: most militia senior members I know are ex-Vietnam vets. Those are the ones you most certainly are not talking about. G.I. Joe "Fantasy"? Uh... I'm pretty sure none that I've met would exactly call it a "fantasy". They do it because they assume they have to. They view it no different than an EMT who retires. If there's a situation that requires their expertise, they feel that it is their duty to grab gurneys and arms and come out of retirement. Their job WAS defending this country, and they are in the frame of mind that there is no official retirement for a soldier.

Honestly, I don't think a kidnapping would phase our REAL minutemen much. Zetas would probably get someone who did months to years in Vietnam and had a LOT of time since to think about the situation from a first hand experience. They already had to deal with the mentality. Don't underestimate someone who has already seen war.

Fantasy... pff...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join