It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be in control of all of you in 2 years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I'm pretty sure everyone who responded was being sarcastic...

You have failed to keep the ruse going, thus this thread went from being fun to lame, thus I am leaving without saying goodbye.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The most amazing thing is that you think your post rates as sarcasm. It's really not very good sarcasm. To be good sarcasm it has to be ironic and witty. Ideally it needs to show humor in its insult, but the post comes off with more arrogance than anything else. I will give you points for irony in that anyone who reads it knows instantly you will not and cannot pull off your little coup.

"You are so stupid that if you multiplied your brain by infinity and stuck it in an ant's mouth it would roll around like a BB in a boxcar." That's sarcasm. Suggesting that a potential cure for the famine in Ireland is to eat babies is sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
when some of you people use the word sheeple dose it make you feel special? do you fell enlightened? high and mighty even. do you ever think that most people know there being screwed but have a life to deal with maybe a couple of kids, a career, a mortgage or rent that needs paid not to mention all of life's obstacles. most people i come into contact with on a daily bases know the score when it comes to the world around us but their trying to get their life on track. there people not sheep (yes i see were the comparison comes into play) i find it funny that a forum full of people trying to deny ignorance and reveal the truth (whatever the truth is) tar a large portion of society as sheeple. seems ignorant to me..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Cool.
I will need to know your name ahead of time so I can endorse you and claim I have known you for years.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good bye ATS. Really, Really sad. I'm off to be President

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Are you sure?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Are you sure?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am horrified at the reality of the situation as well.

And yes it appears that people are that dumb.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

dreamwalker74

So much for making truthful posts - ref one of your previous..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can assume you are trying to use tools to gain or measure attention and Intelligence ???

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Not of this Earth

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. How could anybody take my post seriously? Really?!! I feel like I just cussed in church. I didn't realize that it actually was this bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
One out of Eight people actually got the point of this thread.

Yup. you are ready for primetime politics, as your numbers are suspect.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74

Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. How could anybody take my post seriously? Really?!! I feel like I just cussed in church. I didn't realize that it actually was this bad.

True or not true, you tried to elicit negative responses to your post?

True or not true, you got a few of those responses?

Now why are you acting so pathetic and surprised, trying to ameliorate you actions by claiming sarcasm? LOL.

The PTB aren't nearly as moody...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The real scary thing is if you put your energy into it you could probably get elected, not in 2 yrs. but over time using that plan it would work.

And alot of these people would vote for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Gee, I kind of assumed that people would assume that my post "based on the outrageousness" was in-fact a parody. The fact that it was taken seriously is to me not only outrageous but on the edge of insanity. Who, after reading the whole post, would actually believe this? Who if serious about a government position, would actually say this? Has there ever been this kind of truth from anybody who wanted public office ever? You may have caught the parody, but the dozens of others that did'nt says quite a bit about our society.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

dreamwalker74

I already control you, you just don't know it yet.....!

Maybe in a couple of years you might have realised...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

I shall add you to this list ' notofthisearth'

You'll realise one day....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are my favorite person in the world. I want to make you steak, and a big fat sundae. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I really do not know why... but for some reason many people on ATS simply DO NOT understand sarcasm or irony!!!

I have tried it before in posts and it often goes right over people’s heads...

When making an anti racism post i was accused of being racist...

I will say this though... you folded to quickly... it would have been fun to let a few pages of angry protests to go by before saying anything

Oh well... i got it... nice thread S+F

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Muckster]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

You will have to fight my wife over that, she already controls me.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Thank you enlightened being "compared apparently to the majority". I will read your posts and back you up against the wall of negative ignorance that is apparently rampant on this site. You rock..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Who if serious about a government position, would actually say this?

Funnily enough, check this out:

A quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it. 95 percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave."

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join