It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Members Called Out At Tea Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow.

Look at all those racists.

Herman Cain called out white supremacy members in the audience at a local Tea Party. No one was surprised at what happened next...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You should be ashamed that you would post such a deceptive video. We know that the tea party is racist because we saw it on TV.

S&F great video

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

What there is African Americans in the tea party. I thought It was just a white thang.
END SARCASM

At the top of your post
"Wow.

Look at all those racists."

I was like "oh crap not again"
then the vid started and then I see Herman Cain he is one of the very few talk show hosts that I will listen to and he is a very Intellectual person IMHO.
I am glad that Herman Cain called out those nasty good for nut'n racists. To show who they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe it is time to shred the race card. It has been too long to shred that ugly card of hate.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The most disturbing part is when the people show their true colors when asked if there are any patriots in attendance. Nationalist pride and jingoism in full gear.

The tea parties are philosophically dead, just they continue to move in the minds of yet another type of statist.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Being mad at the federal government is a good start.

You don't go from democrat to anarchist in one step.

It takes time and education for that to happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Herman Cain's Response to NAACP Accusation of Racism by Tea Party People Herman Cain PAC ^ | July 14, 2010 | Herman Cain Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:24:29 AM by justsaynomore What! My reaction to the idea of the NAACP declaring the citizen movement known as the Tea Party as racist is ridiculous. I am Black. I have spoken at over twenty rallies and conferences. I have talked directly with hundreds of tea party activists, and have received hundreds of calls from activists to my nightly radio show. Tea Party people are patriots, who want the federal government to stop thespending, stop the legislative abuse, stop the tax increases and start adhering to the Constitution. It is unfortunate that a once relevant and impactful organization is looking for relevance in the wrong place, namely, race. It should be about unity instead of divisiveness. I have been called a sell-out, an Uncle Tom and shameless because I disagree withthis President's policies. Those who are calling me those names have probably never been to a Tea Party event, and I doubt officials of the NAACP have attended an event either. Those that would like to join the name calling parade should save themselves some time. In my grandfather's vernacular, "I does not care!" This President ran on a campaign of hope and change, but his change is not working .over 4 million Americans lost jobs in 2009, the unemployment rate has gone from7.6% in January 2009 to 9.5% in June 2010, the unemployment rate for Black Americans is over 15% and not getting better, and the national debt has increased exponentially to over $13 trillion since January 2009. Tea Party people are not racist.they are Patriotic Americans who want the greatest country in the world to remain the greatest, by exercising their right to make their voices heard. This isn't about race. This is about results, and the results by this administration are missing in action.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The NAACP needs to be retired, they cause alot of racial tension

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They aren't mad at the federal government, they are mad at this federal government. These people would just as easily unleash the power of the federal government against others for their own agenda. Where were these fascists when we were invading other countries illegally? Where were they when the bubble was in its largest state, and Austrian Economics foretold of impending doom?

mnemeth1, libertarians are being used and the idea of freedom is being used to tighten the leash around our necks.

I am in agreement here, but I won't stand by idly and let the ideas of freedom be used for another assault on freedom itself. It will be 1980 all over again. Reagan killed the last libertarian push because he tricked them into playing along.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Oh, so they sent in a black man convince the rest of us that the tea party is not racist? Im sorry, but I still do not buy that the tea party is void of racists or racism. The fact of the matter was, the black panther incident happened a year and a half ago. There was an investigation carried through by the Bush administration, the case was put down. No voters reported that they were intimidated by voting. This was in a majority black part of town that Republicans didn't have a stone's throw chance in.

So why after the investigations, after the fact that nothing changed or happened did the tea party once again, a year and a half after, bring up the issue of these two black panther members? Because of attention. Because they want to incite more violence, anger and motivation among their members and because they was to haggle the black panthers to respond. The tea party has not gotten the amount of attention it wanted so like clockwork they go right back to old issues and revive it to incite anger. It is pathetic, but then again an organisation as weak minded as the black panthers will respond right back to the weak minded tea party groups.

When this settles among the rightwing media what next? Are tea party folks going to go right back to being birthers? Or revolutionaries? Or secessionists? Where will the wheel stop?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I know you desperately want to paint the tea party as racist because you can't conceive of minorities actually wanting limited government.

But its true, they do exist.

Limiting government != racism.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

They aren't mad at the federal government, they are mad at this federal government. These people would just as easily unleash the power of the federal government against others for their own agenda. Where were these fascists when we were invading other countries illegally? Where were they when the bubble was in its largest state, and Austrian Economics foretold of impending doom?

mnemeth1, libertarians are being used and the idea of freedom is being used to tighten the leash around our necks.

I am in agreement here, but I won't stand by idly and let the ideas of freedom be used for another assault on freedom itself. It will be 1980 all over again. Reagan killed the last libertarian push because he tricked them into playing along.

I have to agree with some of this. These same people were silent when Bush was in power for 8 years, while we went to war, while we (and still do) torture. So many neocons are playing nice now that the dems are in the white house, watch around 2012, large parts of the tea party will come to support another bad candidate. What that man should have done was call out all the false conservatives who support preemptive wars on nations that did not attack us, who support the drug war and support telling people how to live.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Well you are using a very narrow brush to paint a very broad movement.

Tom Woods and Andrew Napolitano frequently make speeches at tea parties advocating that drugs be legalized and the federal government be stopped from doing all manner of unconstitutional things like that.

Here the judge advocates nullifying federal law.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh, I don't doubt Napolitano is genuine, but I have serious doubts about many of the clapping hands who go home and listen to Glenn Beck. The"establishment republicans" are very much a conniving bunch who love to ring the freedom bell while crossing their fingers for an iron fist baptist.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Oh, I don't doubt Napolitano is genuine, but I have serious doubts about many of the clapping hands who go home and listen to Glenn Beck. The"establishment republicans" are very much a conniving bunch who love to ring the freedom bell while crossing their fingers for an iron fist baptist.

eliminating government is a slow process of gradual education.

As the government becomes ever-more tyrannical, the people will begin to see the light.

I'm sure there are many neo-cons in the tea party. This does not mean all tea partiers are neo-cons.

As more neo-cons attend tea parties, they are increasingly exposed to the true message of liberty.

Tea parties are a great way to expose people to new ideas.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I know you desperately want to paint the tea party as racist

I dont need to paint them, they do it themselves. It seems that for all the talk about the 'race card', for some reason it is always a racial issue being brought up by tea party members themselves.

because you can't conceive of minorities actually wanting limited government.

What does the two black panther members standing infront of a voting center have to do with small 'limited' government? The answer is nothing.

So why bring it up?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
people here are stupid to think the US government is not involved in this racism accusation

it is just PERFECT

they own the freaking media, if they call a group racist, its brilliant ..., people wont want to join ... simple as that

and lets be real

IN EVERY GROUP OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, YOU CAN GET A SUBGROUP OF PEOPLE OF WHATEVER YOU WANT, there are %%# people everywhere, not just in the tea party

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I believe the racist are taking a page out of the Anarchist play book.

They are using the tea party movement as cover for there subversive
agenda.

Who gets blamed the tea party movement.

look at how the Anarchist join peaceful protest just to cause them to turn violent.

There are some that suspect that some of the so called racist are in fact undercover agents of the PTB that are now using there covers as racist to help breakup the tea party movement.

There is one group that would fit the National-Anarchist Skinheads they are a racist anarchist group that wants to abolish government.
Using the tea party movement as a cover would both hid there activities and keep the tea party movement from becoming a third party

Anarchism is a cluster of doctrines and attitudes centered on the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary.

so-called "national anarchists," who advocate racial separatism and white racial purity. They're also fiercely anti-gay and anti-Israel. Calling themselves the Bay Area National Anarchists (BANA), they envision a future race war leading to neo-tribal, whites-only enclaves to be called "National Autonomous Zones."

"We are racial separatists for a number of reasons, such as our desire to maintain our cultural continuity, the principle of voluntary association, and as a self-defensive measure to protect each other from being victimized by crime from other races," BANA co-founder Andrew Yeoman told the Intelligence Report.

Members of BANA and other likeminded national anarchists cloak their bigotry in the language of radical environmentalism and mystical tribalism, pulling recruits from both the extreme right and the far left.

"It's an extremely diverse group," said Yeoman, with no hint of irony. "We have ex-liberals, ex-neo-cons, we have Ron Paul supporters, we have ex-skinheads, we have apolitical people that have been turned on to our causes."

Although national anarchism in the U.S. remains a relatively obscure movement, made up of probably fewer than 200 individuals in BANA and a couple of other groups in northern California and Idaho, organizations based on national anarchist ideology have gained a foothold in Russia and sown turmoil in the environmental movement in Germany. There are enthusiasts in Britain, Spain and Australia, among other overseas nations. Now, national anarchists in the U.S. are carefully studying the successes and failures of their more prominent international counterparts as they attempt to similarly win converts from the radical environmentalist and white nationalist movements in this country.

Indeed, one of national anarchists' principal tactics is called "entryism," defined in one of the movement's how-to guides as "the name given to the process of entering or infiltrating bona fide organizations, institutions and political parties with the intention of gaining control of them for our own ends."

anarchistnews.org.../7712

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Any race based organization like the NAACP are racist hate groups and needs to be banned.

Obama and his redistribution of wealth thugs (appointees and the congress that made the mess) need to be removed from power sooner rather than later to limit the damage done to this country.

Count me in as one more brown-skinned person that's against taxes and racist organizations!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What would happen if a White Man called out the Black Panthers, Crips or some other black organization/gang?

Its perfectly fine if a Black man does something like this....but lets take a white man and hang him for it.

I hate double standards.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join