It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's take it back. Stop the serperation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just finished reading www.abovetopsecret.com... "Are WE God? The TRUE meaning of life, with scientific evidence!" & www.abovetopsecret.com... "Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic knowledge I: Your Body" and it inclined me to rant a little bit.

Claiming that you are God makes most people shun you. Religion has coined the word and most people still view God as an outside force. Separated or apart from ourselves when their own book blatantly says the temple of god is inside you. Back to the point though, you can't really use the word God without conjuring that religious definition of the word. So that immediately turns people off to you because they think you are claiming to be over, above or better than them. Which is sad so I propose we use a different term other than God. I like just consciousness, or all that is. Something along those lines.

I believe we are all consciousness, the same consciousness. We all were born here and were shaped by our environment and experiences. Some of us rose above those the best we knew how and seen how our environment and experiences have controlled us since birth. Then we attempt to return to a more natural state, rejecting nearly everything that ever told us we can't be this or do that. Everything that told us we have to be like this or that and we can't step outside of that box or we will be struck down by lighting or one of our loved ones would suffer because of our sins. We reject this and we search for our own light, or own truth. We seek to discover what this world is really all about.

In doing so we find that it is full of whole lies and half truths. We discover that someone has been lying to us in what appears to be an effort to control us without our knowing. There is racism, religions, sexes, social classes and the list goes on. They have separated us to the point where we know no unity. How could anyone agree on anything, how could we all be one? How could we have all been from the same consciousness and all be so different.

The world is full of variety but someone has abused that. Someone has taken the fundamental rule of reality(variety) and exaggerated it until we are all separated and fight each other over our own GOD. We fight ourselves and this is the problem. We allow others to tell us what is right and wrong and we don't questions it. So when someone else has a different view we don't or can't agree or accept it so we fight it.

We are GOD

It's time that we stop this separation, it's time that we no longer obey our self proclaimed masters who wish to divide and conquer and it's time we come back together as one and take back what is ours. We are all God with no exception and it's time we realize this. I am not God, you are not God, but we are GOD. We have allowed a select few to take our reigns and drive us into separation and chaos and I am tired of letting them alone, control us.

You see for example if 2 people come together for the same purpose that could potentially be 2% of GOD. That is 2% working towards the same goal. If more comes back together and we can increase that percentage that works together towards the same goal then we slowly but surely release the power of GOD from the grips of our masters and we put it back into our own hands. You have to know that you are a part of GOD and that all the parts have to work together in unison to accomplish a better tomorrow.

Spring from the trap and return to our infinite potential. Open your minds and take your seat in the throne of GOD by coming together as one and making it happen.

I'm sorry for such a wall of text but I need everyone on this planet to realize that we have the control. Our elected officials have gone off course. TPTB no longer serve our best interest or even care about us so why should we continue to participate in their virtual world? FORGET THEM and come together as one once again and then we can take back what is ours.

Our first step should be to spread this unity. Help others understand and accept their part in GOD. Help them to realize we are all in this together and if we want the fighting and manipulation to stop then we have to stop. With the power of intent and action, on a daily basis, lets start spreading love, joy, peace and unity. This is a MUST, it has to happen and it's up to us to push this through and we can do it.

Who is with me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am. But what exactly do you suggest we do?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First I think you need to have patience with people that don't yet understand the bigger picture. Never bombard someone with information like this. It's a big shift to accept and they should do most of the work themselves. Your job should be to simply spark an interest or make them ask questions.

If more people treated others with patience and compassion then that would be a start. You can also stop judging people and just accept them.

But my main idea was to possible start a group of like minded individuals that helped each other and used the power of intent to start shaping this world. I know if enough people worked together more often then we would see more changes in our favor.

There are other groups that do this I understand, and I feel that is an issue. A part of the separation, we should try and bring those groups together as well under the intention of closing the gaps and better drawing a reality that we want to exist in. Lets make an effort to eliminate the needless separation of our people and our beliefs. We can all have our own options of the truth, or God, but we should all agree on a bigger picture, a better more open minded life for everyone.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sadly I dont have enough faith in humanity to get this job done. Theres always going to be those who will do all they can to ruin what we do, know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Most people do what they do because it's all that they know.. It's our job to show them differently by example. It will take some time and not everyone is going to go along with it but that's part of it. TPTB won't be happy with us undoing their work but that doesn't mean we can't or that we shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well I couldnt care less about TPTB. I think this is a great Idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
this is why i made this thread, obviously the view isnt widely seen the same way?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join