It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic knowlege I: Your Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This thread is part two of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part one of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

I appreciate to start with the Introduction! You find it here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basic knowlege I: Your Body

In the last thread you were confronted by the fact that everything is energy. Now we wanna look into your body.
Where do we start? I think everybody who read this, is aware that he has a physical body...
Good! You´re on the right way...
You all learned about general anatomy in school, despite you where there in all lessons. But i´m not here to give you private coaching in biology. I wanna show you some facts you never learn in school.

Are you real?

A human body with an average weight of 70 kg contains 10 octillion atoms.
This huge number reads like this: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 !
If you would lay all this atoms in a straight line without a gap, it would be ca. 73 lightyears long!
But how much mass is that?
70 kilos, yeah, but this has more to do with gravitational forces than the amount of atoms inside you...
No, it is less than 1% matter!
If you imagine one hydrogen atom as big as a cathedral, the amount of matter (one proton, one neutron and one electron) in it would only be as big as the head of a needle!
The rest is empty space!
This means your whole body with you full weight and everything else is more than 99% empty space, ...nothing!
No, it´s not nothing, but there are very low energy fields who hold the electrons in their orbit.
When this electrons change their orbit to a lower one, they release protons, ...light. Also there are the so called free radicals, but all this stuff is not as interesting for us now, so we let this by side.
I apologize to read about the mechanisms inside atoms, but it it could fill books and that´s not the purpose of this thread.
So, meditate about it... You are 99% empty space!
Are you real?
Cells, lymphs and healing progress

Your body contains about 100 trillion cells.
There are two types of cells: eukaryotic and prokaryotic. Prokaryotic cells are usually independent, like bakteria, while eukaryotic cells are found in multicellular organisms, like humans.
Inside a cell are different „organelles“ for sustainment and the special purpose of the cell inside the organ and most important the DNA - nucleus. But there is also an important fact i bet, the most never heard of.
It is the so called sodium - potassium – pump, that sits in the cell membran of every living being, to produce electric power!
The pump works similar to a battery. Inside the cell are more potassium ions (K+) and less sodium ions (Na+). Around the cell it is the opposite. So there is a electrogenic potential, what is important for sustainment of the cell. Also the pump maintains the cells volume, is important for the transport
molecular proteins into the cell and has a funktion as signal transducter.
For better understanding read about it at wikipedia.
As i am no follower of pharma school medicine and have alot positive experience with selfhealing, i came across the research of Dr. Samuel West. He helds his doctorate in biochemistry and lymphology and discovered in 1976 that the sodium - potassium – pump is essential in generating power.
One day Dr. West came across a book from Dr. Athur C. Guyton where he states, “We will see, the removal of albumin from the biological tissue through the lymphatic system is as life essential that without, we would die within 24 hours.“
Dr. West was shocked that the fewest medical practitioners understood this essential conclusion.
Through the lymphatic system, toxics are led out of the body. But this only can happen if the toxic proteins do not clump together as they do when there is insufficient oxygen supply. Then these albumin – clumps choke up the capillars.
Through breathing, the blood will be enriched with oxygen, whereas the red blood cells get a negative loading. Thereby they push off the other red blood cells, like two magnets with the same pole do. So the rush blood flow is granted and also the toxics are quicker transported.
The electric energy field of the Na-K-pumps is not only responsible for the rush blood flow, but also hold minerals dissolved. If now the field breaks up because of insufficient oxygen supply, these minerals clump together and fall out. If they deposit in the joints of the limbs you call it „arthritis“, if they deposit in the eyes you call it „cataract“, if they deposit in the bloodstream you call it “arteriosclerose“. And all have one reason, the lack of oxygen!
If the bloodstream is blocked, toxics are accumulating around the cells. In the follow not enough oxygen can reach the cells and they are drowning in toxic waste.
Furthermore the glucose from foods, toghether with the oxygen, cannot transform to Adenosin Triphosphat (ATP) anymore. ATP is essential for the Na-K-pump to transport the molecular stuffs into and out the cell.
We all are breath more flat, so it is impossible to get enough oxygen to the cells where it is needed.
Irrelevant whats now happening – an injury, breaking a bone or an virus attack – if the electric harmony is disturbed the cells get from a healthy „dry state“ into an ill „wet state“, where liquids form between the cells. Thats why your hurt finger swells, you get a bump or an inflammation.

Exercise
Just try it next time you cut yourself or get hurt:
Quick apply pressure on the wound and maybe massage gently to activate your lymph system AND breath deeeeep! Do it until the pain stops.
Look how quick it heals! I do this everytime when its possible and the effort is great!

If you are interested in more, do a deeper netsearch with „activating the lymph system“ and „deep breathing techniques“. Also have a look into Dr. Wests homepages www.speedhealing.com or www.ial.org... (the newer and better one)

to be continued...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
continued...

The pineal gland

The pineal gland (also called the pineal body or „epiphysis cerebri“) is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. The pineal gland is shaped like a tiny pine cone, hence its name. It produces few hormones, like melatonin, that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic and seasonal functions. Also it is believed to produce natural '___' en.wikipedia.org...

The pineal gland is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres and it is the only part of the brain that is not double. Unlike much of the rest of the brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood-brain barrier system.
This pineal gland is activated by light and dark and it controls the various bio-rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process.
The pineal gland's location deep in the brain seems to intimate hidden importance. While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.
Today it is associated with the sixth chakra, the third eye, whose awakening is linked to prophecy and and increased psychic awareness as consciousness ascends. When it awakens, one feels a pressure at the base of the brain.

Brainwaves

Our brain pulses and vibrates like everything in this Universe. The brain pulse is measured like sound in cycles per second or Hertz. The machine used to make the measure is called an ElectroEncephaloGraph (EEG). While this machine has its limitation, we can still use it to categorize brain activity with more or less accuracy. In the future, scientist will certainly come up with a more precise technology.
Brainwaves are categorized in 4 categories : Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta.
Beta (13- 40 Hz)
Beta is associated with our waking activity. During a day we experience all the brainwave patterns with a predominance of Beta.
Alpha (8-13 Hz)
The first pattern discovered in 1908 by an Austrian Psychiatrist named Hans Berger. Alpha pattern appears when in wakefulness where there is a relaxed and effortless alertness. Light meditation and day dreaming. It is recommend to practice your creative visualization and auto-suggestion technique in alpha state.
Theta (4-7 Hz)
Associated with creativity, dreams and Extra-sensory perception for the student the theta state is something to learn to go at will.There are countless ways to achieve this level, but i will state later...
Theta is simply the state where your ESP can operate. If you do the proper work you can learn to enter theta at will and perform most of the psychic activities. I can tell you for example to go in theta to perform consciousness travel to read the aksha chronicles, but again this will follow in a later thread...
Delta (0.5 - 4 Hz)
Delta is associated with deep sleep, this pattern is very slow, however, this brain waves pattern is important for the explorer of consciousness. If you work to merge with the mass consciousness of our planet you need to work in delta. The first step will be to learn to be conscious in your dreams, you can do that, you can go further in the exploration. Astral projection or Out of Body experience occurs in Delta.
For more infos into detailed brainwaves, download this chapter from a collector ebook here...
www.box.net...
This is adapted from this thread here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Next chapter will follow when enough people contribute to the thread.

Peace, love and light,
let u giude by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ello,

good thread dude.

what about some tips on vitamins and minerals to help different healing processes of cells and lymphs etc...

vitamin k2 with activator x is supposedly the one for the pineal gland.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
excellent post.

thats a problem though. it was too good of a post, i have nothing to say about it

i agree about touching on supplements. although with oneness, supplements arent the most important thing.

a post well done friend

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Great job once again!

I didn't know about that lymph activation stuff. I'll surely give it a try!

Good info on the brainwaves as well. Wasn't there a new 5th type of brainwaves called gamma or something like that?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wonderful post! Brain waves- above Alpha is Gamma, hyper-Gamma and Lamnda. Being a fractal universe, low Delta waves contaim Lamnda.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

The pineal gland is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres and it is the only part of the brain that is not double.

I want to correct you there. It's clear that your knowledge of the pineal gland is based on Descartes or another outdated source. Modern neuroscience and neurology have confirmed that there are in fact two pineal glands within the brain

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Oh really? I am not really well informed about medical issues. Could you provide a source? Would be intersting...
But also i think, the info i gave out is enough, what someone needs to know about it to work with...

Thank you everybody for your nice comments!

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ah forgot...
...about vitamins and minerals will follow in the "preparation part - cleaning your body" but before comes abit more basics...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey does someone know if there is a restriction on editing a thread?
I wanted to add the links to this second part in the intro. But i am not able to edit it now?
Has this a reason?

or what?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Loving the topic, Jim, keep going..I need the basics. Well done

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by JimIrie

The pineal gland is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres and it is the only part of the brain that is not double.

I want to correct you there. It's clear that your knowledge of the pineal gland is based on Descartes or another outdated source. Modern neuroscience and neurology have confirmed that there are in fact two pineal glands within the brain

I like how Descartes came upon his conclusions. Reminds me of that famous story (it's apocryphal) of the digital watch that was lost by a TV crew member on a remote, completely-isolated-from-modern-society jungle island in the S. Pacific, and later found by one of the primitive island natives. The man studied that watch for months and eventually established dependable patterns as the odd shapes changed on the watch face.

Once he determined that these patterns were cyclical, he looked around himself and began associating those changes to what he understood of the world and eventually found that the shapes changed in association with what changed around him - but only the things that were also cyclical in nature. Big things. Things that - in turn - controlled his own life and the lives of his people.

This caused him to realize that this amazing thing he'd stumbled across controlled (in its own anchoring manner) everything in his world, including the sun itself. He couldn't believe his luck. He had found the one stabilizing force - the dependable foundation - of the entire world, and the gods had made it his destiny to be its keeper.

Word is that it got him laid and plenty of free drinks, but that's another story.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wonderful post! Brain waves- above Alpha is Gamma, hyper-Gamma and Lamnda. Being a fractal universe, low Delta waves contaim Lamnda.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I apologize everybody to meditate about your body to get the full awareness you want.

Just start to relax, how you like it.
Try to stop the talk inside and concentrate on a single cell inside you.
Maybe start with a organ you feel the best with.
When you are done and got your full awareness to it, you will feel it.
Next time start with the next bigger cell compound.
go on with the whole organ.
Then try the next one...
Go on until you got everything ( i apologize not to play around with your brain...), then go on to be aware about your whole body.

All of this should be done with the knowlege, i provided in the OP and the last thread...

If you done it right you should be everytime able to sense when something is not right and therefore you maybe are able to control some of them by will.

But attention! The brain and your organs normally do everything right. To do something what you dont fully understand, could be very dangerous.

Whereas, if you "mastered" your body you should be able to focus on a certain part of your body, for instance to force a healing progress in the right direction or just to sense what your body needs most...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the low frequencies Jim. It will get the feeling started.
Emotions are not to be disregarded.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
The pineal gland (also called the pineal body or „epiphysis cerebri“) is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. The pineal gland is shaped like a tiny pine cone, hence its name. It produces few hormones, like melatonin, that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic and seasonal functions. Also it is believed to produce natural '___'

With the use of fluoridated water for decades do you have any recommendations for removal of calcination from the Pineal Gland?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"Is the body real?"

There is an enigma here; when we look from within the forest to see the trees, we have a limited overview of what actually is going on, and what that forest looks like.

Physical reality is an information system, a matrix. It is the product of consciousness which has organized the information into a system that allows us to engage an experience of reality in a manner not to similar to what it would be like to be an avatar in a video game.

Physical Reality is a rendered experience much like a 3D animated movie like "Toy Story" or "Cars"; in that it has the illusion of being as it appears... an engaging story where we take on the form of one of the characters from within this story.

However when we deconstruct the nature of reality back to it's non-physical and conscious origins; we find that the stage of life is merely a prop created by consciousness to entertain itself with experience.

Imagine being in a 3D Rendered movie where you have completely forgotten your true origins. You embark on studying and exploring this virtual reality from the rule-set and perspective of the final rendered product. As you cut into and dissect the information system... the rule-set.

All your science, knowledge and wisdom only reaches from what ever that illusion rule-set suggests. Gravity, energy, atoms, light... are all metaphorical ideas constructed and rendered to facilitate the stage.

It is when you step out of the stage, and see the real mechanics at hand, you start to truly understand the origins of thought and consciousness which play a role in facilitating, organizing and creating these patterns of experience that emerge as an experience we call reality.

The true rabbit hole is thought all the way down. Organized thought forming an organized language that renders and experience of reality.

This is why there is wave-function collapse when the observer effect occurs in Physics. The probability wave existing in every state of superposition responds to the "player" engaging the system and collapses to fit within that observers sensory experience.

All reality is wave-function and probability requiring consciousness to collapse and render this data into an experience of reality.

The body, energy, chakras are just metaphors constructed from organized thought by consciousness. When you deconstruct and reduce reality to it's conscious origins; through OBE's or Precognitive Dreams, this recursive feedback loop becomes very obvious.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
"I want to correct you there. It's clear that your knowledge of the pineal gland is based on Descartes or another outdated source. Modern neuroscience and neurology have confirmed that there are in fact two pineal glands within the brain"

Could you provide a link for this discovery?
I can only find info that supports a 1 Pineal Gland brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Just try it next time you cut yourself or get hurt:
Quick apply pressure on the wound and maybe massage gently to activate your lymph system AND breath deeeeep! Do it until the pain stops.
Look how quick it heals! I do this everytime when its possible and the effort is great!

Also, salivate on small cut wounds. It works wonders.

Hey does someone know if there is a restriction on editing a thread?
I wanted to add the links to this second part in the intro. But i am not able to edit it now?
Has this a reason?

or what?

There is time limit for thread edits. Don't know exact lenght of that period. IMO it's less or about 24 hrs.

Interesting thread.

-v

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i've just read the links of dr. west. i can agree with everything he said (though i'm no dr.). when i get injured, which is more often than i like, i breathe deeply and meditate, always have. i think i learned that from shaolin monks or ninja or someone like that, i researched a lot of subjects to become who i am. from now on i'll also massage the area, its actually logical in many ways to do this, you open the flow of the affected area and your intention will help guide healing. in physical "reality," intention is key.

bob beck talks a good bit about ozonated water, which after a quick trip to the pet store, you can make at home cheaply (fda made it illegal to use on our drinking water in the u.s., wonder why). and ozonated water is basically a cure using these same theories. actually so is the blood electrification. but i dont even think these two guys knew about each other. they were so "beset on all sides" by tptb that they really couldnt have known.

it seems like they both discovered the same thing in completely different ways. wow. very enlightening. let that be a lesson to those who think this is crap. i'll be putting a link to this thread on mine if you dont mind.

while samuel "L" west (lol)'s method only uses mind and is inherently more powerful, blood oxygenation and electrification with a device would help more people, as not many have strong minds nowadays.

i see you didnt get as many naysayers as i did, none matterafact (except that pineal gland guy who didnt help us at all). probably because mines non-spiritual, which seems to be a sin these days. could be my title too. on my thread people are against me. haha. i think thats the only reason i have more replies than you. everyone is there to fight with me, its a shame. i really hope youre right about an increase in posts like these. posts like these should stand out much more than they do. but divide and conquer, the ptb are doing a good job!

i second the question of calcification of the pineal gland due to a lifetime of flouride abuse. excellent question. how can we undo what theyve done to us? also for some reason v01i0 is correct about saliva. which is funny cause the mouth is dirty as heck. but it does work. ever wonder why cuts in your mouth heal faster? its wild.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join