It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle - July 17th, 2010 - Hypercube

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
God Rules !

2nd line

" SEE ABOVE "

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
but how do yea suppose they could film it in the dark without lights?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]
Ahhh It is a new technology about I'd guess 20 years or so called Night Vision
was that s serious statement?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yea an they would all were them, very expensive! an do it in little under 45minutes! id like to see that myself, an that's a serious after thought!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

yea an they would all were them, very expensive! an do it in little under 45minutes! id like to see that myself, an that's a serious after thought!

You obviously don't spend much time outside at night. Being the night owl that i am, and having a keen interest in astronomy i have spent many nights outside.A full moon can light up an area like you can't believe. Most people don't know this because they spend their lives in cities lit with sodium lamps but it is true.

On a night with a really bright full moon you can easily navigate sparse woodland, it's a very creepy feeling when you do it though, so open fields would be easy. Having said that night vision equipment isn't that expensive anymore, i have a night vision scope for an air rifle along with a night vision monocular.

Imagine splitting the cost among 4 or 5 people, easily done.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Listen man! i live in the country in the remote west of Ireland were there are no lights at night an i know all about moon light yea patronising pup!
an i know that the Artistic circles could not be made in the dark! moon light or not! im a realistic Artist an i coulden paint a mural that size on a wall in the dark an have it ready by morning an i work fast belive you me!
so thats why its impossible for a few men with planks to make the very intricate an Artistic circles that are out there, why cant you see what i mean by what iv just said?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Not wrong. Its only wrong because you disagree with the assessment. I believe in crop circles being real, but, I also believe that people do them as well.

I have adamantly defended the UFO field for a long time, but, that doesn't mean that every single crop circle that you want to believe in are the real deal from extra-terrestrials. The idea of that is almost ludicrous.

I'm sorry that this offends you so much, but, I am under the impression that you have to keep your awareness heightened for hoaxes and phonies as well as the real deal. Regardless of who did this circle, it is outright awesome, so for that, consider it a work of art.

I am not going to drop down to levels of demeaning you, because ultimately, it demeans myself to behave in such a manner. You are welcome to believe what you choose, but, that does not mean that I will agree. For the first time ever, I side with Chadwickus. And believe it or not, whether you agree with him or not, he has to be right at least part of the time, and in this case...I believe that he is.

But, I won't discount your very intelligent observation of the scenario. It did make me re-think some things.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 18-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Yea but theres only one problem the Circles the People make are absolutely awful an have know comparison with the real deal! this has been said many times before but it seems a few just cant except this!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A crop circle showing the forth dimension on a 2D surface!

There has been more and more that show fourth dimentional geometry.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Because thats were humanity is heading from 3d to 4d to 5d=Heaven on Earth! thats what there telling us! your average man with a plank woulden understand anything about 4d imo!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Listen man! i live in the country in the remote west of Ireland were there are no lights at night an i know all about moon light yea patronising pup!
an i know that the Artistic circles could not be made in the dark! moon light or not! im a realistic Artist an i coulden paint a mural that size on a wall in the dark an have it ready by morning an i work fast belive you me!
so thats why its impossible for a few men with planks to make the very intricate an Artistic circles that are out there, why cant you see what i mean by what iv just said?

So despite people showing you exactly how it can be done with a team of dedicated time wasters you still deny it? There have been documentaries about how to fake it and you still deny it. Painting is not the same as trampling some crops, when a guy places a board down he can cover severl meters per minute!

I can't remember the documentaries name but down in cornwall they had a group of people, drinking cider and having a laugh who claimed to make these circles and demonstrated the techniques involved. They made sure to cover their faces as no doubt it's criminal damage.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
An yea belive them?give me a break im not talking about a few mickey mouse circles hear! im talking about something completely different! drinking sider an making something like this yea must be mad!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

an your on ignore from now on wont see yea around !

Ahh so when someone disagrees you put them on ignore
How very scientific and honest of you, of course you won't see this but nevermind

Sorry but the thread should end here, the OP is a joke.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

so yea refuse to look at the vid is that it!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

so yea refuse to look at the vid is that it!

Considering you just posted it that's a rather odd thing to criticse me for not watching, it sounds as if you are trying to discredit my opinion by posting a video and claim i haven't watched it before i even have a chance to do so.

You're dishonest and you are doing more damage to the UFO field than any skeptic could hope to.

After viewing the video i see no proof that they are anything other than man made. There are plenty of videos where men openly admit they are making these things and demonstrate how they do it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Guys make firefox logo, they have no real experience and so the time taken could be drastically reduced with practice.

www.youtube.com...

They did this mostly at night with lamps but experienced people won't need this.

This group made a new one in the shape of the news of the world logo.

www.youtube.com...

They make the important point that they used the track lines to avoid detection. Again done in daylight but that's more because it was easier to record for the cameras. You see the thing is that farmers can't watch their fields closely, i could walk around a field at night with a lamp and it's doubtful a farmer will see me.

So how about a night vision version

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy man

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

an i know that the Artistic circles could not be made in the dark! moon light or not! ...

Oh, you KNOW do you?

With a piece of string as a guide it could be done in pitch black of night with no moon by a blind man with his eyes shut wearing sunglasses.

All it takes is a pivot point, and the blind man's friend with the torch and tape measure can define that.

Do you also KNOW that you could be completely wrong about any crop circle being made by anyone or thing other than humans?

You have also claimed you know the difference between man made circles and "the real deal", but I bet you couldn't show us a 100% verified example of "the real deal" made by something other than human could you.

I cannot take you seriously, sorry.
You are clutching at straws here and I can guess your age by the way you type and your manner, but I won't insult you here.....I'll leave that for you to do to others.

cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Nobody cared for my Q-Bert humor? Maybe I’m guilty of showing my age.
I liked Zeta Reticulan’s Pac-Man crop circle back on page 8.

ofhumandescent,
This is just plain hilarious:

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply tostar post by paradiselost333

Not me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/551b78648f3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

100% are man made.
star

Your statement can be proven wrong if we depend upon our senses, and what they tell us. Tornados, vortexes, dust devils, have also been shown and proven to be the cause of some of these crop circles.
So there. starYour statement was not 100% factual concerning all are 100% man made.

Why do I like crop circles?
1) They are purdy to look at
2) They are physical proof of conspiracy considering it may take more than 1 to have made them.star

If only there were some high tech way for us to create our own crop circle pattern blueprints…..
ecx.images-amazon.com...
www.amazon.com...

crop circles …. Have they been “cropped”???

Besides, what human would participate in killing the crops when children may be going hungry and need that food? Surely not!

star

ATSers shall decide,
et

star

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

How do they do the bend elongated nodes ? They don't show it in the vids. Surely not with planks.

I'm impressed. 12 people working more than 19 hours in daylight made the Firefox logo. How long did they prepare for it ? Choosing a spot, planification, logistics, tutoring maps, etc...
And with a bit more of experience, a group of 2 to 4 of them will be able to draw complex original designs in 2/3 hours by night, again with the huge amount of time needed for the planification and the ressources they can happily throw away for the sake of art. Life is simple.

So if it requires experience and know-how, only a few groups are capable of making the more complex crop circles, you know, the ones with the math algorithms or astromical data. There are 60 or more crop circles made each year in southern England. So a few groups are travelling back and forth to locations they sometimes probably don't know very well. They spend an incredibly high amount of time, energy and ressources. All this in the greatest secrecy. It's been for decades. It's a life long dedication, no problem. It's not for fame. It's not for money, it has to be proven that those who are profitting from this phenomenom are the perpretrators or close to them.

I'm not saying it's not man-made. Just that it's not made by kids for kicks and thrills. Too much extreme dedication, awful lot of time spent, waste of ressources to accomplish apparently close to nothing. Those groups should dedicate themselves to higher means if they are capable of making this.

And again there is no explanation on how it is done. No vids on the internet explains the nodes and the readings.

Dean Goldberry already summed up important points that were overlooked as it was expected.

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
Not sure about this particular formation, since it doesn't look quite as "professional" as many of them.

OK, this is for the uninformed beginners: What makes a genuinely unexplained formation? Possibly the main criterion is that the crop cannot be DAMAGED, as in what happens when idiots strap planks to their feet. Secondly, there are always unexplained lengthening of the stem nodes, as well as node expulsions that are very apparently heat-generated. Then there are strange iron microspheres that are distributed linearly throughout the formations. There are higher EM readings by Geiger counters. And what else? Oh yeah, they pop up overnight, when it's been demonstrated repeatedly how many hours and sometimes days it takes to make a usually lopsided, amateurish formation in the conventional way. Someone feel free to contribute anything I've forgotten concerning their anomalous qualities.

These formations - the truly unexplained ones - aren't necessarily done by aliens, but definitely by someone using UNKNOWN, UNREVEALED technology and/or method. Period. Only the blindest of blind fools (and/or frightened little dweebs) can ignore that basic truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
man-made:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
You have also claimed you know the difference between man made circles and "the real deal", but I bet you couldn't show us a 100% verified example of "the real deal" made by something other than human could you.

1996 "Julia Set" Crop Circle, opposite Stonehenge, Wiltshire:

Eyewitness Account:

Lucy Pringle reports “This event is especially noteworthy for several reasons; a pilot flying a light aircraft from Exeter to Thruxton flew over the field opposite Stonehenge at on the afternoon of Sunday 7 July with a passenger taking photographs, at which time the field opposite on the A303 was unmarked. The pilot disembarked at Thruxton, completed the necessary landing and flight forms, refuelled and then got back into the same plane to fly back to Exeter. Imagine his surprise on when flying over the same field opposite Stonehenge some 40 - 50 minutes later he observed an enormous formation measuring 915.2 X 508 ft imprinted in the wheat below. A gamekeeper and a guard at Stonehenge both confirmed that it had not been there that morning.
The formation was named the `Julia Set` as it represented a complex computer generated fractal image to the mathematicians; to musicians, a base clef, and to marine biologists the cross section of a nautilus.

Veteran researcher Colin Andrews tells me "The formation was first spotted from an aircraft at 6.15 PM. The pilot crossed over the field with a passenger (a medical doctor taking photographs) at 5.30pm”

There was nothing in the field at that time but “When the pilot returned at 6.15 PM he saw the formation in the field. “

"At about the same time (6:30 PM) his previous passenger drove past Stonehenge to see cars pulled off the side of the busy road."

"When I interviewed the Wiltshire Police I was told that the police emergency lines received several 999 calls just before 6.00 PM reporting a large number of vehicles pulled off the road causing a hazard. "

German researcher Andreas Mueller has also supplied some vital information as a result of when he visited the formation after its appearance . He wrote telling me that he had listened to a man he took to be the farmer telling a group of people that he had had farm workers working in the field mending the fence until approximately 17.30 hrs that day.

this circle was made within a 45-minute period - evidence provided above per witness testimony from several unrelated sources.

a witness of the actual appearance of this same formation:

“This report has remained one of the most important in the history of the crop circle phenomenon as rarely do crop circles appear during day light hours."

“In April this spring of 2009, I had been giving a talk at Alton College in Hampshire. Shortly after that a friend telephoned me to say that a friend of hers had been in a taxi and had mentioned to the taxi driver that she had just been to a fascinating talk on Crop Circles. M, the taxi driver said “ I saw one appear opposite Stonehenge”. Thinking she meant this year, my friend telephoned me but after making extensive enquiries, I realised that here was no circle anywhere near Stonehenge. I was given M’s telephone number and told her what I had heard. “O dear me, no, it was years ago.” I mentioned that only two formations had appeared close to or opposite Stonehenge, 2002 and 1996. “It was 1996 as my son who was in the army was on holiday and I was driving down to see him.”

“I eventually managed to arrange a mutually convenient date to meet M and get her story down on tape."

“M and Tim (her son's friend) were driving to Somerset in July 1996 to see her son who was in the army and driving down the hill towards Stonehenge she saw a lot of cars pulled in on the grass verge on the A303 opposite the stones. She mentioned that when people see maybe two cars or more pulled in and looking down into the field, other cars stop and gradually the traffic builds up and more and more cars draw in to have a look."

“As she drew nearer Tim said, "Mrs M there's a corn circle there".

“A car drew out and she managed to pull into the empty space and got out and joined the crowd of other people who were also watching what was happening. "There was an apparition, an isolated mist over it and as the circle was getting bigger the mist was rising above the circle. As the mist rose it got bigger and corn circle got bigger."

“There was a mist was about 2-3 feet off the ground and it was sort of spinning around and on the ground a circular shape was appearing which seemed to get bigger and bigger as simultaneously the mist get bigger and bigger and swirled faster."

"It was gradual and you are standing there and you are thinking what is going on and everyone is discussing it and more and more traffic is building up and everything and you just think that all the time you don't really realise what is happening and then you think then that's it and the thing is getting bigger and you are thinking of the beginning and end. But you don't realise what you are looking at. I didn’t understand what was happening."

"The mist wasn't anything from the ground as there was a clear space between the ground and the mist. There was no wind and no dust (she is an asthmatic). It was strangest thing I have ever seen. It was a calm summer’s day.”

“When I asked her how long she stayed looking at the event, she said it was hard to say, but maybe 20 minutes or so, but she couldn’t say as she had lost track of the time as she could not believe what she was seeing. The mist was still there when she left but whether the formation was still expanding she couldn't say."

“What colour was the mist? “Well it wasn’t brown or blue or pink; it wasn’t coming off the ground. And it didn’t go far up into the sky”.
Did you feel strange? “I felt My God what is going on, look what’s happening, are we going to see a leprechaun or the men for Mars or a Sputnik in a minute or something.”

“When I asked M which date it had appeared she thought a bit and then took my pad and wrote Sunday 7 July1996. She said she remembered this particularly as being a Sunday she was driving against the traffic."

“Why haven’t you heard about this before? There were so many people watching what was happening, not just me. Why didn’t the other people talk about it?”

“Indeed it was only by chance that I got to hear about it some thirteen years after it happened due to a passenger in M’s car who had been to my lecture!"

“M hadn’t mentioned it herself except to her family and friends."

“On leaving M, I was puzzled by the time element of approx 20 minutes. I could not budge M on this; she was adamant and insisted that that was what she had witnessed and nothing I could say would make change her mind. As all the other reliable reports I have had of people witnessing crop circles appearing, they have all quite independently mentioned that the circle took between 4 and 20 seconds to happen. So why had this one taken so long? Was it due to the fact the other circles had just been small single circles whereas this one was large and complex?"

“I made several enquiries and I understand that it is generally accepted that as a result of work conducted in the 1990’s, it is possible to calculate the time a formation takes to appear based on the size and number of circles. The method relates to the earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields. This predicts a velocity of the resulting vortex filament of some 10ft/sec. The filament propagates not unlike a solar flare, repeatedly looping through the earth’s surface `embroidering` a gradually evolving pattern. To create the 151 circles in the 915.2 x 508 ft pattern would take of the order of 20-25 minutes to create."
“The descending force emits an electrical discharge which releases bubbles from the underground aquifers which rise up through the surface of the ground and patterns are formed. The anchor point of the force is always off centre."

This aspect as been observed many times over the years in certain complex crop circles.

“These patterns develop like `embroidery`, half about the ground and half under the ground in a sort of looping manner.

There is significantly less pressure inside than outside, therefore there is a sort of sucking motion from inside which bends or `sucks down` the crop at the base.

“The mist would appear to be as a result of cool water vapour rising from the aquifer (underground spring) beneath and behaves in a manner similar to what happens in the lab when electrical discharges are created through water and different patterns emerge on the surface. Mist forms a little distance from the triggering point, which would support what occurred in this case, M could see the circle growing. It is when the hydrogen atoms re-combine that all this happens as it draws in ambient energy. This is where the excess energy appears from. As for height, it would be no higher than the radius of the formation created and the mist cloud would grow as the formation grew."

“However the more complex patterns have additional information contained in the sphere and who or what presses the button to make these is not within our present knowledge or understanding."

“Indeed not only does it appear that M was correct is every aspect but it also corroborates the report by the pilot, the guard at Stonehenge and the gamekeeper. A truly remarkable event.”

sorry for the long quotes, but you wanted proof and so here it is. nothing required from you but to read - you don't even have to click anything unless you just want to, so there are source links provided.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join