It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Know The Future Is To Know The Past

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Alright we all know about the maya prophecy and in case we dont bottom line is the world as we know it ends 12 21 2012 when the sun aligns with the galactic center we also know of the hopi prophecy in case we dont here are the signs!

when it says the white man will battle those in other lands with people who recieved the first light of wisdom that is referring to the middle east where the first civilazations were raised with the help of the aliens who created us...in ancient language the term god is alien why do i say so...because figure with the technology and intelligence compared to ancient hunter and gather'ers aliens would have been godly!

with the tech and intell to create us ofcourse they will be revered as gods or god but in all actuality they are aliens from another planet who were evolving while our planet was changing and supporting dinosaurs by the time they got here cro magnon was roaming around!

and then BOOM cities and temples and what not why? b/c gene splicing with the aliens increased intell and ability!

to know the future is to know the past through out the world there is talk of the return of the creator or in logical sense creators the aliens that put our evolution and existence into over drive! the world as we know it will end because the aliens will return and the fabled return heard around the world since they left will come true! and when they do come back they dont wanna hear what obama has to say

there gonna be interested in the people that still believe in them indians,monks,muslims,eastern indians and some orientles...they could careless what washington has to say!

all the religions of the world the major ones tell the same stories and talk about the samething aliens that made us in there image gen ver 26 in the bible!

[edit on 17-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
it doesnt stop there most of the evidence has been thrown in front of our face for example logo's and symbol's of corporations and industries take the chrysler logo for example...and here is the real killer where is the best place to hide something? right in someones face!

check out rasheed wallace's tattoo you see it everytime you watch basketball thesportsgeeks.com...

if you open your eyes up and do a little more research like reading the book of the law,book of jubilees,book of enoch, and the 5 books of moses you will see clues including the holy bible of god being aliens!

if god is all powerful why put adam under anastesia or "in a deep sleep" for a whole day to remove a rib and then grow the flesh and build the woman if hes all powerful creator he wouldnt of needed to btw that is also in the book of jubilees why was it and the book of enoch left out of the bible...to many clues!

also if angels are divine beings how can they have sex and create babies...b/c angels are gods are aliens!

Ram

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's clearly a HOAX..

It is alot of LED - Lights flying about..

cheers..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

There is a huge thing about the end of the world.

No, I do not think so at this point.

Because we have not repaid what we need to.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

wtf are you talking about that in no way pertains to the subject"thread" everyone here is now dumber for reading your reply lmao

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello nice thread.

Just wanted to comment on a few things.

Adam is from the word Adumma which basically means Red Clay but it is also representative of Mankind which is to say Male and Female.

When the bible speaks of putting "adam" to sleep the word used for sleep actually means "stupor" as in "dumbfounded" or "Trance". Again, understanding this means male and female, the woman that is represented as a female is really a child as in Low-man (woman). In short, while the humans were in the haze of sex, children came about, that is a "Help meet". The "woman" was not taken from the male, but from the female.

Eve for instance is from Chava and means Life Giver which is the representative of "Christ". The same way you were presented to your parents after being born, wrapped in white linen, you were then brought to your parents and presented at which time they said, "this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh"....Understand? Translation, which is expressly forbidden is what most of the world learns from. In 1611, everyone was taken prisoner, but that is only 1 year away from being complete...400 years in confusion...."Babylon".

Of course this is not how it is represented in the KJV or any other translations, but that is because none of the names are translated. Why is it just as important to translate the names in scripture? Here is a clue...."IN MY NAME". It is rather fitting that you present Hopi prophecy, because without understanding what the names mean you are left out of the story. Take indigenous names where the individual is named as description or action. The tribal names of the bible are no different and help you greatly to understand the stories. First because the bible expressly says that God honors no man rather actions. A few for example....David(Dood)=Loved, Issac(Yitzak)=Laughter, Jesus(Yehoshua)=Self existent Salvation. When substituting the actual meanings of the names into scripture for the names, you will find the story begins "living".

Here is a resource I use that has greatly helped me in understanding. It is a transliterated version of the bible, NOT a translated version. Essentially it is a word for word placement as apposed to a translation which is more of a "gist" of the story and completely given at the whim of the translators discretion. The transliteration is an exact representation. Anyway here is the source. ISA Scripture Analyzer. It is a free download or it is posted online as well.

Once you read the word from the original perspective, it will begin to make MUCH more sense. Realize the bible was not written how we speak, not in the tenses we speak, not in format we converse, but most importantly not in the "times" we speak.

Also the bible is what is termed "reductionist themed". Meaning it takes many generations of people and compounds the story over them as one person. The same way we have "representatives" in congress that supposedly work on our behalf as "one voice".

For instance, this is not known because of translation. Cain(Khan)=Spear and Able(Ha-Bel)=Arrogant give their offerings to God at "the end of days"...present future, but not past. We are giving these now.

Anyways friend. I hope I have been some help. Great post....

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Ram

wtf are you talking about that in no way pertains to the subject"thread" everyone here is now dumber for reading your reply lmao

Thought I'd re-emphasize this for you.

I love that clip.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

4. And the Lord said unto us: "It is not good that the man should be alone: let us make a helpmeet for him." 2 5. And the Lord our God caused a deep sleep to fall upon him, and he slept, and He took for the woman one rib from amongst his ribs, and this rib was the origin of the woman from amongst his ribs, and He built up the flesh in its stead, and built the woman. 6. And He awaked Adam out of his sleep and on awaking he rose on the sixth day, and He brought her to him, and he knew her, and said unto her: "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she will be called [my] wife; because she was taken from her husband." 3 7. Therefore shall man and wife be one, and therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh. 4 8. In the first week was Adam created, and the rib--his wife: in the second week He showed her unto him: and for this reason the commandment was given to keep in their defilement, for a male seven days, and for a female twice seven days. 5 9. And after Adam had completed forty days in the land where he had been created, we brought him into the Garden of Eden to till and keep it, but his wife they brought in on the eightieth day, and after this she entered into the Garden of Eden.

www.sacred-texts.com...

thats what it says in the book of jubilees! an all powerful god could have created with mere thought infact study the god the bible and its books talk about! god has no god like powers at all!

oh and here is noah sacrificing animals and stuff to god!

V1. And on the new moon of the third month he went forth from the ark, and built an altar on that mountain. 8 2. And he made atonement for the earth, 9 and took a kid and made atonement by its blood for
p. 61 all the guilt of the earth; for everything that had been on it had been destroyed, save those that were in the ark with Noah. 3. And he placed the fat thereof on the altar, and he took an ox, and a goat, and a sheep and kids, and salt, and a turtle-dove, and the young of a dove, and placed a burnt sacrifice on the altar, and poured thereon an offering mingled with oil, and sprinkled wine and strewed frankincense over everything, and caused a goodly savour to arise, acceptable before the Lord. 1 4. And the Lord smelt the goodly savour, 2 and He made a covenant with him that there should not be any more a flood to destroy the earth;

also in jubilees!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
anyone have anything intelligent to say? or just gonna let a good thread die b/c hey this guy makes sense we better go back to our threads that have no substance!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I will have to be a little harsh in my reply, but no harm is meant my friend.

If you really understood the message of American Indians which they were trying to convey, you'd not waste time on "intelligent" debates (like I do now).

It doesn't matter if or when "white brothers" will come because frankly grand majority of us will die before that. In fact, three quarters of us. And even then, only a small minority of destined humans would actually start realizing the "fifth world". It is a process of rebirth. The message is not meant to prepare you for the Paradise but to help your spirit understand current events to at least some extent, so you don't be afraid or paranoid. Rebirth could take thousands of years for all flora and fauna to replace desolate world of previous civilisation. Until that time, this thread and this meaningless post of mine would perish in totality.
When the prophecy says Pahana will return after the destruction (it says very soon), it will plant the seeds in our hearts, and it is already planting the seeds. That isn't reference to some hi-tech weaponry being shared by aliens. It means we are gifted with wisdom and left on earth to replenish it by using said wisdom. I don't believe it means we gain super-powers either, we simply gain higher level of understanding and merely another chance. It is a repeating process which may have already happened before.

I hope this explanation makes some sense to you as you seem interested in the "fifth world". There isn't much to debate here, but the message also isn't more important today than it was before - we need to spend way, way more time working on our spiritual growth because there is a deadline. I have already wasted far too much time on trivial things

You get best regards (and f&s
) from me.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know about saying anything intelligent. What would you say if you don't have enough information to make a properly informed comment? There is a lot of research to do on the subject and it cannot be done over night.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Not of this Earth

your right i've been reserching all year and still aint done...i'm just planting the seeds that people need to wake up and discover the world for thereself...our history isnt exactly our history there are things tptb dont want us to know....

which is what everyone on ats thinks anyway right lol...but somethings are that laughable...people have been worshipping an alien without knowing it and them same people make fun of someone who says there are aliens

i'm jus tryin to show everyone the truth....why leave people blind? thats what the aliens wanted from adam and eve which is why it botherd them when they ate the fruit and became wise to the world around them....it threatened the aliens ability to portray themselves as god

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

what i'm saying is u can mix the prophecies with maya and get the clear picture...they are coming back! why else would men who live beside "gods" care so much about a future they will not see

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
sweet mate, spot on!

it's not us thats mad, its everybody else!!

truth is stranger than fiction!!

another point is the idea that god being a jealous god- Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God.... isn't very godly in my book.

religion is what the ptb used to help keep the prison going, its almost the foundations of it if you will.

i'm glad i've read this, i was going through a minute of doubt, but you have just reaffirmed things for me.

what if project bluebeam wasn't actually a holographic pantomime put on by the elites, what if it was the creators(its what we are aswell) turning up, the elites making it look like they attacked first and contolling the sheople through fear like that?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

its not gonna matter when they return everyone that is not mentally capable will perish...so as far as a war is concerned i dont think so...the gov. already knows we are from aliens why do u think it gets rubbed in our face eveyday the chrysler emblem is a good start!

circle with 2 wings that looks exactly like the symbols on sumerian tablets! rasheed wallace's tatt all the celebs and athelets know!

why b/c they gonna be the first to kiss alien ass when they come back...i'm gonna want answers when they come!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

this is it, aliens have been keeping a close eye on us for years. every achievement, every war and a year before the twin towers were blown up orb type ufos have been checking things out. they know what our supposed elite have been up to, how many times have they(aliens) been through it, how much has theor technology allowed them to look into the future?? the game our elite are trying to play is primitive and pathetic! it almost seems like they're just going through the motions with no chance of completeing the agenda, its all just part of the game, the learning curve??... who knows?

as for disks with wings heres a couple of other examples-

this is a pen holder my mums friend bought back from egypt a few years ago-

raf flying wings, there was a big hoo ha a while ago when prince william got his-

the mini car badge-

bentley car badge-

u n badge- winged disk-

a helping hand for bible students-

reading with kids-

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

now that your familiar with that go back and look at the link providing rasheed wallace's tatt u will see ships flying down from the sky below the sun 2 gods or a god and goddess with humans in the background but whats intriguing is that the god! doesnt look all that human human!

the globes with wings are also on the tablets of the sumerians!

militaries airborne and other militants use globes and wings aswell

heres another thing the christian cross is a symbol for the aliens to!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
to make things clear to anyone who might be viewing and not know what to say...i'll answer questions and that will help bring others into discussion so please feel free to ask!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

some of what i been talking about is in this video but let the pictures speak for themselves toward the end~

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

The watchers, in all about 200, were under a directive to instruct the inhabitants of the earth in proper living but Semyaza who was the leader convinced the others not to follow that directive and instead took wives of the inhabitants.

They also began to teach the people worthless secrets. Because their genes were extremely powerful they gave birth to offspring that were mutant giants. They also began mixing their powerful genes with many creatures such as birds, reptiles creating huge super intelligent monsters of which today we call dinosaurs.

These mutant creatures warred and ate each other. There was a mass amount of blood that was being shed on the earth and every vile thing one could imagine was being committed. These watchers ruined the entire earth.

i dont believe that the bible is good for back searching and what not but not everything is worth believing...the watchers were stationed to orbit the planet for imports and exports!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join