It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or Faked-Paranormal files on Syfy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It is one of those shows that are so bad that it is entertaining.
The so called "experts" in this show is completely laughable.
I especially like last episode with the CGI alien where they completely missed the obvious shadow that pointed in completely opposite direction of where it should have been.
So much for their photographic and cgi "experts".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It is one of those shows that are so bad that it is entertaining.
The so called "experts" in this show is completely laughable.
I especially like last episode with the CGI alien where they completely missed the obvious shadow that pointed in completely opposite direction of where it should have been.
So much for their photographic and cgi "experts".

Actually juleol they didn't miss the obvious shadow that pointed in the opposite direction
as you claim. Check the video at minute 3:19 when they talk about the shadow issue and
went for the CGI lead. This proves you are wrong OR maybe you watched a different tv show.
Check here.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i love this show!!! they try to debunk everything, even when they try to hard.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Actually juleol they didn't miss the obvious shadow that pointed in the opposite direction
as you claim. Check the video at minute 3:19 when they talk about the shadow issue and
went for the CGI lead.
They DID mention the shadow.

However, for whatever reason, they didn't mention it in the show timeline until the team had already traveled to the location.

I wondered if they really noticed the shadow before they left home base and just edited the show or made it look like they didn't discover the shadow until they had already left.

That's not a cheap trip for 3 people so you'd think they'd look as closely as possible at the video before they left.

It's rare to get a confession, so that, and the discovery of a hybrid animal I'd never heard of before made it one of the better episodes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join