It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Un-debunkable Real UFO Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I started this thread in hopes of finding at least one piece of undeniable, un explainable and un-debunkable UFO footage.

I would love everyone to share the videos they have come across (you-tube embed preferred)

Please do not post any videos that have been proven to be a hoax or an IFO.

Heres some interesting ones to get started.
(This is a compilation, so it may contain some fake ufo footage mixed in with the real)

---GeminiSky

[edit on 13-7-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Seriously? This thread is for UFO footage, not a video of some idiot with an oversized Chinese finger trap.

Cmon MMN you can do better than that!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Video 1 is awful. It features known hoaxes, identified images and a couple of unknowns. I switched off when Clifford Stone came on.

Video 2 shows flares dropping.

Video 3 is an instantly recognisable hoax that has been doing the rounds for years. Whenever you see that Moon capture...expect hoax. Clever-ass You Tube members keep renaming and re-uploading it. Another version has UFOs blinking into life in the shape of an arrow. Both originate from the same guy some years back...

Video 4 has been pixellated enough to imply a hoax and the UFO looks identical to a RC flying saucer.

There's a couple of good videos out there...these aren't them. Try Nellis AFB UFO...it's definitely out there weird! Secretnasaman's channel has some good stuff too.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
you should search for "dorothy Izzat" on youtube, or grab her documentry off a torrent site. i cant search or embed any youtube videos of her footage here as im behind the great firewall in china but her footage is pretty unique and un debunkable.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Seriously? This thread is for UFO footage, not a video of some idiot with an oversized Chinese finger trap.
Cmon MMN you can do better than that!

OK GeminiSky.....

If I must.....but my energy levels are very low right now.....

Kandinsky's right about your videos, too.

Give me a couple of minutes & I'll post some stuff.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
you should search for "dorothy Izzat" on youtube, or grab her documentry off a torrent site. i cant search or embed any youtube videos of her footage here as im behind the great firewall in china but her footage is pretty unique and un debunkable.

It's a pity they let you through that firewall at all!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for pointing it out, like I said some of the footage may be hoaxed.

You mention a good piece of footage, please Post It!!

GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

GeminiSky.....

Here’s a case I find very interesting.

In my opinion, it is one of the extremely rare videos that withstands some level of scrutiny.

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for pointing it out, like I said some of the footage may be hoaxed.
GeminiSky

GeminiSky.....

Kandinsky refered to the 1994 Nellis AFB UFO, which I just posted above.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

GeminiSky.....

Here is another case I find very interesting, albeit I think the explanation (if forthcoming) will almost certainly be terrestrial military.

UFO in In Night Vision Video

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This from a recent documentary on BBC3.... Danny Dyer is a bit of a *lad*, but consider an attempt to appeal to a slighlty different audience. From about 4 mins in, i really would like to know just exactly what that guy has caught on his video tape.

The rest of the documentary is on Youtube, just do a search for Danny Dyer UFO

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

MMN,

All great videos!! Thank you for sharing, and keep them coming!!

--GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

GeminiSky.....

Also for interest, here is a very interesting ”triangle” thread posted by BlackProjects:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

GeminiSky…..

Here’s another case that’s a bit interesting…..& a bit odd…..

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

Here is a fairly comprehensive MUFON report:

The "Greifswald Lights"

Example for a Class B UFO report

by Illobrand von Ludwiger

On August 24, 1990, many independent witnesses observed formations of luminous spheres in the sky near the city of Greifswald, located close to the coast of the Baltic Sea. Many eyewitness reports backed up by videos and photographs make this case one of the best documented sightings in Europe.

Although the degree of strangeness in this case is not very high, no scientific explanation has been found to date. Some skeptics have tried to reduce the characteristics of this phenomenon to known one. But, so far, no one has successfully explained all the data observed and documented. The skeptics seem to be satisfied with any possible explanation. But from a scientific point of view a possibility is only the starting point for gathering evidence and the search for confirmation. In the ”Greifswald case” no convincing explanations for any hypothesis could be found.

Etc...

The report concluded as follows:

The characteristics of the phenomena make it impossible to explain the appearance by military maneuvers. If the smaller objects were ammunition flying to the bright objects acting as a target, then the smaller objects would have exploded inside this group or flown through it. No one can explain, how one can stop a body in the air to zero speed without losing height. Until today nobody has come forward and claimed being the creator of these phenomena. Although different possibilities were considered, not one of them could account for all the different details reported, and nobody has been able to reproduce light formations like those observed near Greifswald.

Please follow this link to the full report:

www.mufon-ces.org...

Here is a map from the MUFON report illustrating the location of the objects as verified from several viewing points:

Here are 2 videos of the Greifweld objects, as posted by dlifesjrny & easynow, in dlifesjrny’s thread:

Plasma UFO's~ Greifswald, East Germany Date: August 24, 1990

The “activity” between the period of 40-48 sec’s is interesting:

45.0 sec: 1st new object appears at right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a73e674d8914.jpg[/atsimg]

45.5 sec: 1st new object moves left towards group

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b21c49b0defe.jpg[/atsimg]

46.0 sec: 1st new object has disappeared.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf839b79bd8.jpg[/atsimg]

47.0 sec: 2nd new object appears at right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0e431ab6fcf.jpg[/atsimg]

48.0 sec: 2nd new object has disappeared

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/668120372507.jpg[/atsimg]

UFO Greifswald Lights - August 24, 1990 Germany

Here is a video of a similar phenomena that was observed in Russia several years later.

UFO Over St Petersburg, Russia 19th February 1997

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Indeed! What the heck is going on with the dark object and bright light? Likewise, what passes across the Moon? I'm ripping the video to the hard drive at the moment to have a closer look later.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I started this thread in hopes of finding at least one piece of undeniable, un explainable and un-debunkable UFO footage.

The premise of this thread is based on an argument-from-ignorance fallacy.

If something is unexplained, then it cannot to be said to also be undeniable and un-debunkable. The latter terms are predicated on the idea that evidence is available to prove something, evidence able to stand up to rigorous scrutiny. All one can show in these videos is that they are unexplainable. While any video showing unexplained aerial phenomenon or craft is extremely interesting and worthy of further investigation, it does not automatically equate to proof of aliens. That assumption attempts to shift the burden of proof from the claimant to the audience. The inability of the audience to find an alternative explanation does not prove the claim.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
See above Nellis video posted by Maybe...Maybe Not

Number2

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join