It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle Columbia SHOT DOWN By UFO...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wish the OP had warned me it was a David Sereda film...lol.
He`s not my "cup of tea"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by azzllin

I think some people are confusing Challenger and Columbia, Challenger was the shuttle with the School teacher on board, Columbia was the shuttle which broke up during re-entry.

Whoops! You are right, I did have them mixed up. I didn't know any video existed of the Columbia crash? I knew they got video of the debris after the explosion, but I didn't know any existed of the actual explosion.

I will have to check it out!

Ive done that a few times with other events, spent a week once working on some footage going over and over it, only to realise I was watching the wrong video, and the times I have posted into the wrong thread because I had 3 or 4 different thread windows open at the same time, we are only human

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Originally posted by spacevisitor

This set of 2 videos provides information that links a possible shootdown of the Columbia Space Shuttle by a U.F.O. It is incredibly stunning, you MUST keep an open mind while viewing this.

Hi DCDAVECLARKE, thanks for posting this very interesting footage.

It is quite stunning in my opinion.

Thanks man im only the messenger an it surprises me that people have a go at me for just passing the info on

Never let it scare you off in coming forward with your own views and opinion DCDAVECLARKE, it’s so to say all part of the game here on ATS, and after a while you'll get used to it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

DCDAVECLARKE

Thanks man im only the messenger an it surprises me that people have a go at me for just passing the info on

Don't let it get to you, it is becoming more and more common for everyone sadly.

There is nothing wrong at all with your thread or posting the information, anyone offended or disagreeing with it being posted are not forced to reply or read the information, they choose to do so freely, they freely click on the links, they can blame nobody but themselves for doing so.

There is nothing bad in anything you posted, nothing violent or grotesque, its just information many might not be aware of, has never been debunked properly, and denied that the pictures even exist by many, NASA sent an Astronaut to collect the pictures so IMO something happened up there.

Whether its related to Columbia's destruction is what I believe you are trying to find out with this thread if its true or just another opinion which caught the imagination of those who heard about the pictures.

My own thoughts are like with anything which effects the lives of many, if there are questions which need answers, then those answers need to be found, perhaps it was a sprite that was seen and photographed, but perhaps it was more?

How will we ever know if we don't ask those questions? dismissing it out of hand because it sounds incredible or wild, does nothing than help push these things under the carpet so to speak, which leads to them being forgotten and lost forever, like so many other unanswered questions surrounding so many other events throughout history, many of those questions get asked on ATS every single day, it is not just about current political madness.

Because of the asking of questions like this, even if it is all innocent, helps get to the bottom of some of those other questions, somehow, somewhere, it looks more and more like they are related in a fashion, all pieces of a massive puzzle, which IMO when they start to get pieced together will give us all answers to questions we all have about one thing or another.

If just one person reads your thread and gets an idea, or recognises something they have seen or know about, then that's another piece which could lead to something even more important or mind blowing.

That's why most of us spend time reading and watching, its important for us, each and every one of us have different questions and ideas, we search in the places which we hope will bring those answers, ATS right now being one of the few places where its possible to collect information which helps us, all in the same place.

Once we get past all the silliness, and keep at it, it keeps you going on your quest for the truth, no matter what people do or say, if your serious about it, they cant change your point of view, or who you are, the only person they really are kidding is themselves.

S&F

[edit on 13/7/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You know - this totally offends me.

I watched this event live. I remember every horrible second from my mouth dropping open to the camera panning the shocked family and friends in attendance.

I hope you feel shame.

Why should they feel shame?

I don't understand your post, we are not talking about Challenger, which is what it sounds like your referring to?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This set of 2 videos provides information that links a possible shootdown of the Columbia Space Shuttle by a U.F.O. It is incredibly stunning, you MUST keep an open mind while viewing this. I have gone and done my own research and I personally believe all of this is fact. I do not believe the U.F.O.'s that shot down the Space Shuttle were from another World. In my research I have come across several websites stating and providing evidence that they were made here on Earth and I am unsure of the intentions on WHY they shot Columbia down. Do your own research on this subject, you may be startled on what you may come across.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

[mod edit: fixed source links]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

I was expecting a well thought out thread. Complete with research, examples, discussion and insight from the OP... and... well.... How very disappointing this post turned out to be. One would think such a topic worthy of more than a paragraph...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Totally believe its extraterrestrials. This has been suppressed from us for too long now. The government doesn't want us to know the truth for good reasons. It will cause mass panic,chaos,and disruption in our corrupt society,
Its just too bad the Alien beings don't want to help better man kind,otherwise they would have helped us long ago. I believe many of them are evil beings.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

AAaaaa God love yea!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Lol. I can here you saying that in an Irish inflection/tone...

Just to be clear, not dissing the topic at all. I was only hoping for a more complete thread with all the information available, laid out. Thus making it more effective and easier to read, question and discuss. You did say you were researching the topic no? What additional information do you have?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry but i don't believe for one second that USA made UFO's would have shot down Columbia! Nothing to gain by it! There is plenty of proof Aliens and UFO'S exist,you just have to except it,and sometimes that's not easy for the human brain to do. Of course it seems ridiculous,but there is tons of proof,you just have to look and except.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muckyman

Excuse me im not here to warn you or anybody else about any post i put up on ATS, im over 21! how old are you?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hello....Star and Flag

I am getting ready to watch both videos ( and I see Jordan Maxwell whom I consider very credible) and I will rave about them afterwards.

Just wanted you to know that its about time someone posted this thread; I have had numerour conversations with people and lots of folks feel that the it was shot down by an extraterrestrials for a long time....

Anywhoo, thanks!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

sometimes that's not easy for the human brain to do. Of course it seems ridiculous,but there is tons of proof,you just have to look and except.

If you have to "accept" then it isn't proof at all really. If it was proof, then you couldn't help but accept it.

Also, the "human brain" has no problem accepting these things. It has accepted religion for years. It accepts gravity, it accepts love, the brain isn't a problem. We readily accept the "theories" that a great big unimagineable cosmos exists, even though we only have some pinpoints of light and some complicated math that most can't comprehend to base the theory on?

The problem isn't the brain, and it is the shoddy proof. I am certain that if the theory of the size of the universe is correct, then there are certainly millions of other inhabited planets. From the diversity of life on earth, I am fairly certain that life exists on every planet, and moon.

But, nobody shot down the space shuttle. The videos were a couple of old guys and an investment banker trying to sound important by using big words inappropriately? Sorry, videos fail. RIP Astronauts, I wouldn't want your job!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hrm.

Interesting video, though I have to question why only one photographer managed to capture this event...and there don't seem to be an other witnesses to this?

To add though, I have found an interesting article in regards to this incident www.chron.com...

The board investigating the accident has concluded that the falling insulation struck and cracked the left wing's leading edge. The board has theorized that a hole in the left wing allowed super-hot gas plasma to penetrate the wing and ultimately destroy the craft.

So I figured "Well, that explains that then." and then I found this shortly there after here on www.space.com...

Could Columbia have been hit by an electrical discharge?
This should be considered highly speculative. A report last week in The San Francisco Chronicle says federal investigators (not the NASA team) are looking into this possibility. Data are being reviewed for evidence any high-altitude jets or sprites, which commonly occur above thunderstorms and are known to shoot nearly into outer space. "We're working hard on the data set," said Alfred Bedard, a scientist at the federal Environmental Technology Laboratory in Boulder, Colo. The lab is providing data to NASA, according to the story.

The Chron says NASA administrators confirmed that a photograph showing an odd streak of light, taken by a San Francisco amateur astronomer, is being evaluated by Columbia crash investigators. Shuttle investigators are not certain if the oddity is real or an artifact.

So maybe there might be more to it...or maybe not. At least we know that the pictures are apparently real, and it's not fabricated as I originally speculated.

- Fry

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why bother even posting any ufo threads,the members at ats attack every post concerning ufos with a vengence. It makes you wonder is this a goverment sight like godlike productions?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
On February 1, 2003, the Space Shuttle Columbia broke up in the skies over Texas as it re-entered the Earth’s atmosphere after a two-week mission. Seven crew members were killed. In the aftermath of the tragedy, as it dominated the headlines, experts trooped onto our television screens to offer explanations of what had happened. A piece of foam had broken off during launch, it was said, and struck a part of the heat shield, damaging it and weakening it. This was the official account of the accident.

Was Space Shuttle Columbia Shot Down?
Far away from the television studios, however, a very different, and much more eerie possibility was being discussed. Could Columbia have been shot down by a UFO? As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but, in this case, extraordinary proof there seemed to be.

It came in the form of photographs taken by a private photographer, Peter Goldie, an amateur astronomer and shuttle geek who took several long-exposure shots of the shuttle in the minutes before it exploded. The images show what looks like a jagged purple energy beam corkscrewing down from higher up in the sky towards the shuttle. Whatever the purple energy beam is, it seems to zero in on the shuttle, tracking it across the sky and eventually striking it.

Goldie did not go public with his images, even though he could undoubtedly have made a small fortune by selling the publishing rights to media organisations. Instead, he tried to make contact with NASA itself. At first this proved difficult. Calling the NASA telephone hotline got him nowhere. But eventually, through someone who knew someone, contact was made. NASA then gave him the royal treatment, no doubt trying to bamboozle him with a bit of celebrity glamour, by flying out a former shuttle astronaut to collect the images and his camera from him for analysis.

- - - Original article here - - -

THE PICTURE finally released :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb8a04184da.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13/7/2010 by B3lz3buth]

[edit on 13/7/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thank you for posting the reference material that you did. At least someone so far is approaching this with; research first, then decide attitude.

To date I have never heard about this at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
UPDATE

Columbia downed by Megalightning ?

WASHINGTON- .NASA's safety commission has publicly denied scientific and physical evidence that high altitude atmospheric weather is a major threat to shuttle missions and true cause of the Columbia disaster.

- - - FULL ARTICLE HERE - - -

THE PICTURE !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb8a04184da.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The five images recorded by the astronomer in California are on this website:

columbiadisaster info

The article is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
The five images recorded by the astronomer in California are on this website:

columbiadisaster info

The article is very interesting.

star for you very good article. now im gonna throw out something realy strange here i hope i get a little feedback .

now they never found bodies of these astronauts just "remains" a quick google search for "columbia shuttle bodies" will give you a little info so start . so WHAT IF THEY WERE SAVED NOT SHOT DOWN. lets say that the shuttle was damaged on lift off and" they" knew the shuttle was doomed . well you cant just make the astronauts poof out of the shuttle . so you wait till reentey and shatch them up at just the right moment before disaster.

now the questions would be why are these nauts so important? and where were they taken? and by whom?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join