It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle Columbia SHOT DOWN By UFO...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This set of 2 videos provides information that links a possible shootdown of the Columbia Space Shuttle by a U.F.O. It is incredibly stunning, you MUST keep an open mind while viewing this. I have gone and done my own research and I personally believe all of this is fact. I do not believe the U.F.O.'s that shot down the Space Shuttle were from another World. In my research I have come across several websites stating and providing evidence that they were made here on Earth and I am unsure of the intentions on WHY they shot Columbia down. Do your own research on this subject, you may be startled on what you may come across.

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

[mod edit: fixed source links]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How about you save us some time and provide us some links to this evidence? This is a forum for exchanging and sharing such evidence.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I always had a feeling that Columbia was intentionally brought down. I think the crew aboard the shuttle saw something they were not supposed to see or they were going to open their mouth about something the public should not be informed about or the real mission they carried out up there(not sure what but other than the missions NASA publicly announced) was so secretive that before the crew had a chance to sing like a canary the shuttle blew during re-entry

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This site hosts stuff about Project Serpo - a confirmed hoax on ATS.

The links also ask for a login.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I was watching it live when it went down. I have seen the videos hundreds of times since then. It was not shot down. Sorry. My 5th Grade teacher was in the final 3 or 4 people that could have won a spot on that shuttle. I was watching it with her when it went down.

I can't view the videos from work. Can you summarize? I wholeheartedly don't believe it, but I am always interested to see what somebody else sees.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You links lead to no videos for me? Do I have to register and log in at the website to watch them?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I personally dont no what to think anymore, im on there mailing list an got this today so i put it up here for all to see an make a contribution,peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is just MORE blatant disinfo trying to make aliens look like bad guys.

Anyone who researches this enough will know the truth.

Columbia shot a UFO down FIRST!

Then another UFO arrived and took revenge.

THAT is why Columbia was destroyed by a UFO.

PS- Unless the video in your link is the one by that viral CGI guy who makes real looking disasters and then posts them online (threads have recently been posted about him containing his work). I'll get you his name shortly.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

His name is "TheFakingHoaxer" and here is one of his projects.

Since I can't see your vids (cus I refuse to sign up to that inferior site), I can not tell if what you are posting is related.

BUT...the shuttle shot first, either way.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Can you provide a link to this video where I don't have to sign up to view it.

Also if you want to bring this to our attention maybe give us some links to start with so we know why you feel this way besides you just telling us

Thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have never heard this story before, could you possibly provide links to it? I agree, I won't sign up on that site either just to view a video

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Can you provide a link to this video where I don't have to sign up to view it.

Also if you want to bring this to our attention maybe give us some links to start with so we know why you feel this way besides you just telling us

Thanks

How much you want to make a bet that this guy is going to be asking for things like proof and evidence?

Debunkers....got to love them!!!

HEY YOU! YOU THINK THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT WOULD LEAVE PROOF AND EVIDENCE AROUND AFTER A DISASTER LIKE THIS!?

Man..wake up.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It looks like the tptb have got to the vids an shut them down, iv noticed this lately they had on disclose tv an other vid which claimed the US forces were using invisible armor suits, an that was taken of within 1 hour!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
It looks like the tptb have got to the vids an shut them down, iv noticed this lately they had on disclose tv an other vid which claimed the US forces were using invisible armor suits, an that was taken of within 1 hour!

This sort of thing would have never happened if they just made invisible shuttles instead.

Stupid earthlings.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The faking hoaxer has been up on threads at ATS before.

He is WAAY upfront about his videos, I guess people can't read the name hoaxer in the opening segments?

He does have some neat ideas and does pretty good work imo. Still fake though.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The faking hoaxer has been up on threads at ATS before.

He is WAAY upfront about his videos, I guess people can't read the name hoaxer in the opening segments?

He does have some neat ideas and does pretty good work imo. Still fake though.

Please know that I have not debunked this thread.

TheFakingHoaxer may not be the one behind these videos described in the OP. You can't view "his vids" without FIRST signing up to the "incredibly inferior" website "DiscloseTV".

I know it looks like an advertisement for that site, but trust me, its not. No one in their right mind would intentionally advertise that crap-shack-of-a-site.

Again, in short-

I do not know if the OP is about a TheFakingHoaxer vid or not. I was simply guessing due to not having the ability to see them.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't thinks links to videos you have to sign up for are worth posting.
I remember how everyone at work was so shocked when Columbia blew up. I didn't bat an eye, odds were good that a space shuttle would eventually malfunction and blow up - space travel isn't exactly the safest thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

says i have to log in? post the proper video not the log in steal my data, spam my friends and bottalise my computer link please.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

yeah that must be the reason, flawless reasoning there. How about the uploader (or even the site itself with a name like that) took them down just to 'prove' that they were on to something, knowing that people like you would revert to paranoid logic to deduce what has happened?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Oh, thank you!
I jumped the gun. I hit his links and saw the login, said 'screw that' like everyone else did so far. I wish someone would post the vidoe he is speaking of.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join