It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to start our own NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We waste too much time worrying about what some mysterious behind the scenes group is doing to us, and not enough time figuring out how to reshape our world, an make it a better place. For the past sixty years we have lived to work in a disposable society created to drive the engines of market economics. The result has been the de3struction of the family and essentially social order in the developed nations, and unsustainable population growth n third world nations.

We have survived by trading our liberty for consumerism. We struggle to survive when we should be prospering.

There is a way out of this mess, but it won't be easy, but it will be worth it for our children, for the next generations.

The way I see out of this mess, is the recreation of the cottage industry. It is time to throw off the yoke of the corporate parasites, the investor class leaches, and get back to the exchange of goods and services in competitive markets that aren't dominated by a few major players.

There are renewable alternative energy sources.

Windmills have been proven to be very efficient at producing electricity. Windmill driven compressors could actually store energy for those times when the wind dies down and stops driving the windmills.

Hemp produces biodiesel very efficiently, and is easily grown. Hemp is also a great source for many other products, not only cloth and paper, but plastics as well.

The tools are out there, we just need to start using them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree 100%. The good news is the forthcoming economic disasters will require humanity to do this.

The bad news is unless we get some coping skills, the PTB v.2.0 will just step in and setup shop in the new world we create.

We should all ask ourselves why another person is entitled to hold sway over us.

What is power?
When did a leader become an abusive authority role?
What is a bank?
What is currency?
Why is it important?
Why do we all live by its pulse?
What are the alternatives?
What is everyone gave their bank the bird?
etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
NWO is a human\economy\wealth plan made in 1951. In 1951 the world governments made a plan how to make life better for us humans in the future, due changes in the planet and the galaxy,resources ect.

After some very precise research their plan was to make these factions within wealth\economy ect.

* EU ( European Union) Current: Euro Done
* American Union- Current: Amero Done
* Asian Union- Current: Dont remember-google it
Done

* NWO Current: In progress In Progress

Watch the speeches made by the Us,uk,france,germany to see some posetive future plans.

I understand some people get frustrated over that someone else is ruling over us. But think about it, ruling over a country is not a job for you and me, it require alot of intelligence and brains no matter what you think.

I work as a scientist,but i have alot of work done in psychology aswell, and i FULLY understand that the government might look at "normal" humans as pigs or sheeps. Because the fact is that you really are. I cant remember the last time i saw an intelligent\healthy\logical and none-ignorant comment on any site, i also go out alot in the public, and parties.. I mean.. I have personally given humans up, i think its amazing that the governments of the world even gives a damn.

Just think about it, plans like this isnt made over weeks..its made through a period of 50 years+, and all plans MUST be kept secret, ever heard "dont let the information get into the wrong hands" well, "normal" humans is really the wrong hands, terrorists and enemies is a even worse pack of hands.

So when you are getting frustrated, just think about this. " You have no idea whats going on, what kind of threats because you will NEVER know the truth, you only can gather what is given out in the news and what is printed in history books ( remember not all information is in there either,secrets are always there)-

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Yes, this current ongoing economic disaster is going to force change. It also coincides with technological advancements that give us the tools to re-create our market system and break away from the giant corporations.

Mass production is now possible on a small scale with common technology. We just aren't using the tools available to us. A great deal of technology, especially that technology that improves efficiency is being repressed, but this suppression of technology is getting harder and harder to contain.

Peak oil has arrived at the right time to start an new industrial revolution with the technology available.

If anything, the PTB are loosing control. There is a desperation to their current actions that speaks of their weaknesses.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Then again, maybe everything you think you know is wrong.

You might want to consider it is the circles you travel in, that make you see everyone as "pigs or sheeps" or why you don't see people who are "intelligent\healthy\logical and none-ignorant".

Part of the problem is that in order to attend a college or university anymore, you have to completely conform to the system. It's like joining the borg. You have been assimilated. On those occasions when you meet people who have survived off the broad, graded, and paved path you are on, they speak a language that is foreign to you. They are willing to consider possibilities that are outside of your comfort zone, so you do what you were programmed to do, you tune them out.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think it would rely on the youngest becoming the most aware, which, I can't see happening because there are more people who don't care about turning around in the movie theater to look into the projection room.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Mostly agree, there is a lot of good in your post the only big problem I see is, although hemp just absolutely rocks as you can make a million and one things out of it.
It is still illegal to grow in the US.
But yes everyone should be required to grow a garden and we should all have our own power supply wind, solar Etc.
We could be 99% fossil free.
But kids want shiny cheap toys, what can we do?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Thanks, I believe one important key is to get out of the city sprawls that in my opinion were created to control the working class, and prevent anyone from ever building in real wealth, primarily to keep us in debt.

Pushing for the legalization of hemp is one of the big keys. Slowly it is happening.

The kids of today are a lot more intelligent than people willing to give credit. The reason kids aren't doing as well in school is that they see through the BS. Our schools are interested only in teaching kids to conform and jump through hoops upon command, not to think, and certainly not to teach anything that might lead to independent thought.

We need to get away from ridiculous work schedules mainly aimed at keeping people running through mazes, not to mention ridiculous commutes, and start having more time to spend with our kids, we could teach em far better. This is what the PTB, the control freaks who want to tell everyone how to live their lives, want to prevent.

One thing our current generation has over the previous, is that men are taking their roles as fathers a heck of a lot more seriously.

I believe that in a country as rich as the U.S., we should be able to give people a hand when they are down, but at the same time, that help should only temporary.

The thing is that all of these social welfare programs have turned into beasts whose biggest desire is to keep getting fed funds by the state. Not only that but these social welfare workers have turned into complete control freaks. They don't want to help honest people down on their luck, they want to create welfare dependents that secure their jobs.

We need a major flushing of bureaucrats at the state, country, and city levels. There are far too many safety laws, which should not be punishable by any type of court system until it is shown that that people are intentionally disregarding public safety. Government should not be able to punish someone for making a mistake, like misjudging a traffic light, when the person hasn't had a violation in years.

We have far too much safety law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Great Idea!!!!!

I started a FB page about this and posted some links

and I think I mention somewhere that everyone can't do everything but there are all kinds of things on there
Challenging times

anyway join if you want and network and share thoughts and Ideas write notes
ad anything you think is helpful
I am basically agreeing that an organized network of folks who all have a service or product or skill working together can make a good life for themselves and their kids

great post

top topics

join