It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I’m not afraid of you anymore. You have gone so far passed the point of being ominous, and so far into being a ludicrous characature of a flailing, desperate entity, that you have lost your grip on my life. I don’t cower anymore, worried that you might walk into my home and take me away for not renewing my drivers license with your real ID embedded; for teaching my children far more intelligent matter – how to think! – at home than is taught in the best of your public schools; for not rolling up my sleeve to take your venomous vaccinations and all the other silly ways you seek to control my life to your benefit alone.

I am putting on my Guy Fawkes mask (not so you cannot identify me, but because my identity is my own) and going out onto the streets to say, “This is not right!” It’s not right to stop people from knowing the truth about an oil disaster that will affect the world for decades to come. It’s not right to make people pay interest on valueless money that is created for them out of thin air by the push of a button. It’s not right to take peoples’ children away and give them to “families” who are part of a pedophilia ring. It’s not right to tell me I must take your medicines, and cannot have the natural healing herbs I choose over them. It’s not right to tell me I have an illness because I choose to eat organic foods instead of the genetic monstrosities you force upon the hungry. It’s not right to make people believe they are to blame for a natural phenomenon that is raising the temperature of every planet in our solar system. It’s not right to allow our lawmakers to vote on bills they did not and could not have read. It’s not right to take this country’s children and turn them into demonic murderers reigning down upon lands whose only sin is that they possess oil.

You have lost your grip on my fear and you cannot have it back, and therefore, you have no more power over me. I will live my life in a way that is kind to others and to my own being. I will defend myself against attackers, but will not encroach upon others rights nor property. I will take care of myself and my blood and spiritual family. I will neither ask for nor accept anything from you, including your permission to live a good life as I see fit.

You are no longer the powers that be – you are the powers that were.

Stop Complying. That's the revolution.

Bug Out Video: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/11/2010 by svisioner]

[edit on 7/11/2010 by svisioner]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by svisioner

An Open Letter to TPTB

Since the "powers" that be are unlikely to take the time to respond, I will respond on their behalf. I don't get to play evil very often.

I’m not afraid of you anymore.

That's nice. You'll still taste just as good.

It’s not right to make people pay interest on valueless money that
is created for them out of thin air by the push of a button.

Then why do you beg for the opportunity to pay it?

It’s not right to tell me I must take your medicines, and cannot
have the natural healing herbs I choose over them.

Then why do you ask for our permission?

It’s not right to allow our lawmakers to vote on bills
they did not and could not have read.

It's not our obligation to compell your people to do what you believe is correct. If a fly lands on a spider's web, it's not up to the spider to politely decline and send the fly on his way. If you are prey we will prey upon you.

It’s not right to take this country’s children and turn them into demonic
murderers reigning down upon lands whose only sin is that they possess oil.

And yet your children are the ones doing the murdering. How can you hold them and yourself blameless? We may be facilitators, we may be beneficiaries, but we're not the ones performing the acts you appear to loathe.

It’s not right to take peoples’ children away and give them to
“families” who are part of a pedophilia ring.

And yet are you not the ones who have given your children over to us? How can you blame us for accepting what you have given freely?

It’s not right
It’s not right
It’s not right
It’s not right

We are not responsible for your choices. We've simply offered you opportunities. And you've accepted them eagerly, gratefully. You've fought for the privilage of accepting, and taken pride in your servitude. If you perceive your choices as not right, you have only yourself to blame for them.

But we'll be happy to offer the punishment you apparently feel you deserve.

you have no more power over me.

We never had any power over you. You always had power over yourself. And you've used that power to fulfill our desires. It's been a most satisfactory relationship for us.

You have lost your grip on my fear and you cannot have it back

We have no need of your fear. Only your servitude. If you go in to work every day and pay your taxes every year and obey every rule and law and submit your will to us...courageously rather than fearfully, that's fine by us.

I will live my life in a way that is kind to others and to my own being.
I will defend myself against attackers, but will not encroach upon others
rights nor property. I will take care of myself and my blood and spiritual
family. I will neither ask for nor accept anything from you

Do as you will.

Be kind to others, for we are others and we will accept your kindness. Defend yourself against attackers, for we are not attackers and we will be unaffected. Take pride that you don't ask for anything from us, because our feelings will not be hurt. None of what you say harms or hinders or affects us in any way.

And we will continue to partake joyfully of your life's blood that you continue so willingly to give to us.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Obviously, it's not me you are talking to. I've already stated that you have no power over me. Glad you've had a good laugh, but it's unshared.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Since the "powers" that be are unlikely to take the time to respond, I will respond on their behalf. I don't get to play evil very often.

may I see your power of attorney please?
Whose name(s) are you representing???

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

may I see your power of attorney please?
Whose name(s) are you representing???

I have none, and no one in particular. Just playfully sharing my perceived response from the same vague and unspecified, external "somebody" that the OP seems to be addressing.

If a mouse marches up to a cat and says "you don't scare me!" what reaction can you expect from the cat but to eat him? The cat doesn't care if the mouse lives his daily life in fear, he doesn't care if the mouse mourns the loss of his babies from last week, or if he marches the streets in protest on alternate thursdays. He just wants to eat...now. And if the mouse is lively, maybe play with him a bit before he does.

If whomever svisioner is addressing truly had no power over him, he would not feel the need to claim otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hey, nice glad you realized they really hold no control over you. I wrote my own letter not long ago to these same bastages. Check it out.

Open Letter to the PTB:

I must admit that your plan was well executed. You have been creating many different ideas inside of segments of society. You have been committing those ideas to reflect inside institutions, to be enforced inside corporations as a business standard and to be taught in schools to our children. You have developed associations of professionals all taught through the methods you chose, to add creditability to your stories. Everything you have done has been deceitful to good hearted people. You have exploited the talents of good people, turned evil into honor, and good into disgust. Those that support your ways are elevated to hero status and those that see a different way are defamed, ridiculed, or tossed aside. You have managed to hold the world in a struggle against themselves, when it is actually your ideas that are propelled into the minds of the masses. You create enemies, give them power, and then conquer them. You create friends and use their good intentions to evil designs. You control who eats and who does not. You tell a fable about being free when it is becoming harder by the day to follow the law and easier to commit a crime.

You are brilliant in that you created a monetary system that filters upwards to those that seek power over others. You have even backed it with gold and silver until such a time came that you were able to remove that leaving the currency valueless. Having valueless currency gives you great authority to choose who will work, and who will be an outcast to the system. You have us right where you want us. You control all the tangible wealth so a destruction of the economic system will only mean a slaughtering on the streets as people attempt to secure their own food and water sources. I am sure you have already planned out every detail of how you will allow the slaughter of uncontrollable savages out to feed their families at the expense of starving or killing someone else family. For years you have fed us fear of having no currency in the society would lead to a world government and ultimate slavery, except you fail to mention that currency hasn’t always existed. In fact societies have thrived without currency many socially rich nations have organized themselves without currency.

My reason for writing you is to inform you that there will be no blood shed on the streets as you want it. Those that are not ready for a societal shift will find themselves fighting amongst themselves just like you have trained them to. Those that are open to the possibilities do not need currency to organize. Nor do they need to barter with another person. You know of the non currency system I speak of. It can be implemented overlapping the current economic system and changed overnight. There would be no debt of the government, and all citizens needs will be catered too without issue. Work weeks will be cut to ¼ of what they are currently and people will spend more time at home or working on personal projects. There will be no government intervention in business, no licenses to obtain, no taxes to pay, and total freedom to create a business that provides an actual benefit to people not just as a means to make a profit.

Your time of rule is up. We know the way out. An economic system that can never be taken away, regulated, or destroyed is our ticket. An economic system that serves the people not just seeks to work people for profits. A 100% sustainable, and balanced economic system. At this point, we await you to collapse the current system so that we may implement our own. Where you expect chaos, peace will come. Where you expect death, life will breathe anew. Where you expect suffering, joy will be found.

Signed,

ExPostFacto
I come after the fact!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nice try Lord Bucket

I love this thread please feel free to visit the Mustang conspiracy

and help take it viral

my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

and always remember Sunlight is the best disinfectant

LordBucket buhbye ,love ya, and by love ya I mean I don't

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

It would be wonderful to know how many of us there are! We are leaderless and unorganized, which is the right way for this to happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why so hostile? I am glad you are able to take responsibility for your own actions now and am relieved that we, the powers that were, don't need to coddle you anymore. After all,

we are one human family and a one Earth community with a common destiny. We must join together to bring forth a sustainable global society founded on respect for nature…. Towards this end, it is imperative that we, the peoples of Earth, declare our responsibility to one another, to the greater community of life, and to future generations. Sustainable development can only be pursued if population size and growth are in harmony with the changing productive potential of the ecosystem.

It is clear that our religious institutions have barely begun to articulate the core values of sustainable development. In their fundamentalist - fanatical forms, religions throughout history have justified terrorism, jihads and crusades against people who hold different beliefs and against the Earth itself. We must imaginatively develop and apply the vision of a sustainable way of life locally, nationally, regionally, and globally. Our cultural diversity is a precious heritage and different cultures will find their own distinctive ways to realize the vision.

Life often involves tensions between important values. This can mean difficult choices. However, we must find ways to harmonize diversity with unity, the exercise of freedom with the common good, short-term objectives with long-term goals. Every individual, family, organization, and community has a vital role to play. The arts, sciences, religions, educational institutions, media, businesses, nongovernmental organizations, and governments are all called to offer creative leadership. The partnership of government, civil society, and business is essential for effective governance.

Now doesn't all this make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? How else would I begin to articulate our aspirations for you and yours if not with this external content?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
We are sorry to inform of our dislike. we will soon visit you in a professional manner.....sort of speaking.

-TPTB

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

funny you quoting the earth charter.
Does everybody know who wrote
the earth charter???

Mikhail Gorbachev and Maurice Strong

most of you already know who Gorbie was
but how many know who Strong is ????

Strong was front man for the Rothchilds and
helped bring you the Global Warming Scam !!!
and the United Nations Food Scam !!!

Kinda reminds ya of the Gulf Oil Spill now doesn't it??
hmmmm

I wonder if there is a Maurice Strong connection
to the GOM????

[edit on 12-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm glad you caught that. I was just showing that they have already moved on to the next phase in their twisted plot. They will push this stuff till their is no tomorrow for us.

Notice this cute little piece of their charter.

Sustainable development can only be pursued if population size and growth are in harmony with the changing productive potential of the ecosystem.

Sounds a lot like eugenics to me. They may be working on that angle right now all along the gulf of Mexico and the East Coast of the United States. They are twisted.

top topics

join