It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Area 51 Insider Silenced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is a short six part YouTube video from 2008 by an alleged Area 51 insider.

This could be fabricated but the guy sounds genuine and doesn’t appear to be trying to cash in on the story.

We know from the sixth video that his name is Jack Casey and his YouTube profile says he's 41 years old. He does not attempt to cover his face or conceal his identity.

He describes humanoid aliens with one white eye and gills on one side of their neck being kept in a cryogenic facility with a pool at Area 51 where he worked as a guard.

By the sixth video he looks as if he has been beaten and interrogated, retracts all of his previous statements and no further details of his story are posted.

I did a quick Google search and couldn't find any similar reports, descriptions of this type of alien or further info about Jack Casey. Has anyone else heard of this story.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very interesting although i'm not sure this is real
S&F for you.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I'm not sure if anything is real. I hope someone out there knows something about this guy and if anything he said has any truth to it. Seems like there should be more to this story...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
weird

Posted on November 09, 2008

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

Th1nker.....

My initial thought after a quick scan through is this is YouTube video drama.

If I get time, I will see if I can find reference to him anywhere else.

For some reason, I'm having YouTube log in problems.

If you can log in there, you can ask his cousin (who's in the chat stream) to see if we can get that guy in here & ask him some questions.

Maybe his cousin would also like to comment.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I saw this video posted on the area51witness homepage but it does not look like the guy in the original six videos. This guy is older, heavier and has a different way of speaking. He appears to be giving the original poster information about the things he saw at Area 51...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If and a big IF this is real, then you might not be able to find him.... but, if its fake this would be one of the ways to put fear back into people that want to come forward. I know it would scare me. Its probably more leaning to the side on Cointelpro, or a hoaxer looking for his 15min.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
when cointel gets to you, they don't make you say this crap...they make you put out 100 more videos, each more crazy sounding than the last until people finally dismiss the whole thing as being the rantings of a lunatic, or just a hoaxter.

silly

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i cant believe you people would even consider this is true.. this is a joke.. wow.. if he is doing something so secretive and sensitive than why is it still on youtube.com?

youtube deletes videos all the time. and if this info is so sensitive or secretive those videos would of been down in no time.. simple as that..

please guys..dont believe every mook out there

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Also, as we all know the project serpo release was all bs. and My name is Richard Doty, I get my info from Col. Jack Casey...

BULLLSHHHH*TTTTTTT check up on what "richard doty said" and his source "col. jack casey" and this dudes story matches up..

wow, not much has changed on ats in the past 5 years.. same ole' silly people believing anything they see/hear

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

Im pretty sure this is BS, of course thats just my opinion.

He's got a wedding ring, too; wheres the wife?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
he has his own trailer too

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I know this sounds like BS... Most UFO stories do... Whatever happened to "innocent until PROVEN guilty"!.

I think if this guy is making it up he should be exposed.

On the other hand if its true and he was made to shut up by the powers that be we should lift him up.

I hope that someone would believe me if I ever had an experience like that. Lets not give up so quick.

I wish we could get him to post the full story in detail here on ATS for public scrutiny by the experts.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Wow!.. mrjenka. The government needs agents like you to cover up their secrets.

What would you suggest this guy do. He saw something unbelievable and wants to get it off his chest but he doesn't have pictures for you.

People like you are the reason we will not have disclosure for fear of ridicule and persecution.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Light entertainment for the easy minded.

For example, why would he stage a scene resembling an interrogating room for this supposed confession of his prior videos being false? Wouldn't that imply that there was people behind the camera wanting to keep this hush-hush, thus legitimizing his claims? And why would these people do it in this fashion when thinking about what's written above?

One would believe that it would be better to let stuff like this fade in the myriad of other conspicuous material that fills youtube, instead of giving credence to them by handling the matter such as this?

In my opinion this radiates of BS.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Droogie]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
I did a quick Google search and couldn't find any similar reports, descriptions of this type of alien or further info about Jack Casey. Has anyone else heard of this story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Videos are not true

The guy is an actor.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Wow!... freelance_zenarchist is my hero. Great find... I tried searching ATS but did not find this thread. Thank you for your uber-search ability... I am reading it now.

I appreciate you helping me get some closure on this story. It has been keeping me up late at night wondering if there was a thread of truth to it... If there is any truth to it I aim to find it... Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wow!.. mrjenka. The government needs agents like you to cover up their secrets.

You heard it here, folks. Reason and critical-thinking are the hallmarks of government disinformation agents.

What would you suggest this guy do. He saw something unbelievable and wants to get it off his chest but he doesn't have pictures for you.

And you know this how? All you have his a claim and a YouTube video; something anyone can do, all you need is a good story and a camera.

People like you are the reason we will not have disclosure for fear of ridicule and persecution.

People like you would keep us in an intellectual dark-age, thinking the only criteria we should judge a claim by is how much we are told what we want to hear.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Ha Ha. I like this fella's C.V. Stating his previous jobs I.e.- Former CIA, Former USAF police and consultant e.t.c.

Some pretty high profile jobs, but seriously, as Said above, a Video drama would be a good explination.

Unless he's a disgruntled ex-employee and trying to get his story out through the Tube... Which I think is unlikely...

Anyway, another Alien discription to chase up I suppose...
(It would be great if the Creature had 4 legs, as it would compliment another Alien discription I read about, which was white with one eye and had gills.)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

I believe the clips can easily be debunked on their own merits, but it's always nice to get evidence by other means from different sources. Though it is not needed in this particular case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join