It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows UFO taking off during documentary.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
I have come to the conclusion that this is an E.T. space craft. The camera moves after it notices the movement. Maybe the ET craft was in fear of being under surveillance by the National Geographic camera men.

Drkid.....

Thank you for clearing that up for us.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by GW8UK
Chadwickus, Nice try but thats not enough for me.

Space debris doesnt 'Pulsate'

Neither does it move at over 100,000 miles an hour.

Thats a light ship and its over 2 miles in diameter!

Crikey I'd hate to see a heavy ship then!!

Must be hugggeee!!!

Ive lolled so hard at everyones replies to that

haha
Chadwickus was a bit serious though

Kind regards
Maybe... Maybe not....

oO Maybe not Maybe... Maybe not?!

Don't steal a persons persona..

Otherwise
but oO don't....

Oo

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Badw0lf.....

I missed that completely!

Maybe I should let him use it.....have a look at my profile page.....one member didn't like it much!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by badw0lf

Badw0lf.....

I missed that completely!

Maybe I should let him use it.....have a look at my profile page.....one member didn't like it much!!

Let them eat.. Well .. IT !!

I need to keep you as you so I know when you change your avatar!! Keep reading sane posts from strange persons and thinking that it sounds familiar till I see the end and realise it was You!!

He tried to confuse me is all, I'm sure

hehe

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia

Noisemedia.....

I have a feeling this one will never be satisfactorily identified by any of us.

"I have a feeling this one" has already been "satisfactorily identified by" many "of us"!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yep, I hear ya on this one. I try not get into absolutes on this topic. The reality may very well be this is space junk. I as well as many others may be completely wrong on that...or right. Who knows.

I dont see any reason why it couldnt be either of those. But like Ive said before, I want it to be a UFO. I know that doesnt make me right but its alot more interesting when I look at it like that.

Once again its all just a matter of opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
A piece of space debris.
Prove me wrong.

You are wrong. Now prove ME wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The video looks interesting but it is a very short clip. Where is the complete video for this?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Swamp gas, space debris, the moon, parallax, satellites,stars,planets,sun,venus, saturn, reflected light, water ice crystals, erm....have I left anything out?

Yes, ....Chinese lanterns, birds,freezbees, compressed image artifacts and Optical ilusions!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Mclaneinc.....

Dunno why I'm bothering, no one will read it...

You keep posting mate.....

.....& I'll keep reading!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Ha ha....Thanks maybe........A voice of reason in a mass of shouters

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Noisemedia.....

I relate strongly to the comments in your reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

I am unable to identify this flying object.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
After studying the video and other users responses. it is clear that the camera does indeed pan as the image starts to move off and accelerate, but! if you look at the correlations between the angle of the camera and the objects movement and arcing.There is a definitive difference between the two.

The object moves on a completely different angle and arc to that of the camera pan it is much more of a severe difference in movement and angle. the camera only moves slightly ie: not as much as the object in question. There is a huge difference between there movements and as such i would have to conclude that this is an object moving of its own free will/propulsion systems and not a random piece of space debris or any sort of light spot or camera/lens anomaly.

Edit "then again this is just my opinion, and i love the ufo threads, im sure many people will differ from my own beliefs on this video"

great find

[edit on 3-7-2010 by nikkinine]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
wow...some of these people here just type stuff like space debris or ice crystals or bugs close to the camera just because...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
wow...some of these people here just type stuff like space debris or ice crystals or bugs close to the camera just because...

Primetime2123.....

"Wow...some of these people here just type stuff like space debris or ice crystals or bugs close to the camera just because..." they have taken the trouble to.....

- Increase their knowledge of such things

- Analyse cases properly

- Engage in logical & constructive discussion

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Very good video. It seems the camera does move when the object does but at the start of the clip the object seems to come up from earth which contradicts the camera moving theory.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

Join the club reason i posted it here.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by pazcat

I tend to agree with you after watching it a few more times, debris close to the camera?

jonnyc55: Mach 10? How did you deduce it's speed?

Its a well know fact that it is utterly impossible to judge distances in space, theres no way you can say its close to the camera, just no way things that appear close in space could be hundreds of miles away. feel free to research that yourself,

How ever we can see this thing fades out, indicating it is traveling out of view and at a very high velocity/speed, we can tell that because the space shuttle has been filmed many times from the international space station orbiting earth at speeds of 17500 miles per hour which is about Mach 11-12 and can reach speeds of Mach 30 "apparently",

The Shuttle can reach a higher speed than Mach 11-12 but never does because its travel distance to orbit (and fuel) isn't enough for it to actually reach its "potential maximum" and it does not fade/disappear even close to that of this object,

So we can therefore completely rule out space junk ice crystal, wot else have we left?

IMHO Im going to say this is nothing more than Chinese Lanterns powered with super charged Swamp Gas. by someone we know to be real aswel

My guess there would be erm i dunno but someone who we also know to have travelled space but of human origin "obviously" because that fits my Ignorent views & attitude,

Ah Hahh - Buzz aldrin, yeah that will do nobody can deny hes ever been into space,
Theres just no other logical explanation because UFO & ETs do not exist. who else could it possibly be in a tiny Universe? Derhh you people who believe in UFOs are dummys

Sorry i got carried away and took on the role of a troll and or a Debunker for a few seconds, it felt pretty good but i felt really dumb and odd like i was Ignoring something

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by pazcat
It looks as if it is stationary and the camera was what changed direction.
You can even see the whole Earth move as the boosters were fired.

What he said! You can tell that the satelite that was taking the video is what moved, not the "UFO" or what people grounded in reality like to call space junk.

WRONG! & WRONG AGAIN!!

It is moving TOWARDS the objects put your finger on the edge of the long line of cloud/front,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join